Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking positive and keeping faith
25-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Thinking positive and keeping faith
I have all ways believed in psychic powers, we are all born with it but its our choice to use them or not, most of us choose not, and then we look for people that do use them to help and guide us.

Ok i admit that i have had readings that has left me feeling disappointed and down, confused and frustrated with what i'm being told because none of it makes sense and just feels there is no connection there or go back to a reader after a few weeks for an update to be told different, it took me a while to learn to end a call im not happy with, im not going to name them, just because there was no connection with me does not mean there wont be for you, personally i think you can click and connect with some and not with others.

I have been having readings on and off for a few years now but more so for guidance a lot since last September 2010 for help mostly with a relationship that is taking so long to get off the the ground that its frustrating but all so for guidance with family issues and work.

I have my favourite readers but now and then will go to someone else, they have all connected, gave validations and told me more or less the same out come, they cant all be wrong, the readers who do get the phone put down on them quick are the ones that say to me that i have to let go of the past and have some time for before spirit will grant my wishes, oh hello i think 8 plus years of me time is enough and i got my self out of a boring dead-end job, i would not hold on to a bad past or want it back, im looking forward to the future, i do get the wobbles and worry then will have a quick reading to see if any thing has changed, then i try to put it out of my mind, bit by bit what iv been told in my readings is falling into place, i try to think positive and will carry around a crystal or stone to help with what ever area of my life im trying to improve, i sometimes light a candle, sit quietly and imagine that what im waiting for has all ready happened, i all so thank spirit when im shown a sign and when a prediction happens, i all so think its nice to call the psychic to thank them as well, but i all so believe and have faith that what i have been told will happen even if it takes some time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2011, 03:18 PM
RE: Thinking positive and keeping faith
I think its great to hear your positivity..but also that you have taken hold of your own reigns..seeing readings as guidance..and yes I know the wobbles bit!!! I have that occasionally..but a quick check in with one of my two favourites will sort that..as I have learnt that consistent readers are what is needed!!! and a given wise phrase can take the weight off ones shoulders if it brings a new perspective..I think this search for new perspectives is what can broaden and widen our world..
02-05-2011, 06:34 PM
I too have taken most of my readings as guidance. I've actually had readings at psychic fairs etc years and years ago that have only just begun making sense now; it's actually quite amazing and a little bit scary to think this. I don't actually think that many true (honest) psychics can hand on heart say they know exactly how the reading connects with your life, they only really offer an insight and a little guidance in my opinion. You should take everything you hear and store it away somewhere, and hey, if it's good news then that's always something to look forward to isn't it? That's got to be good for everyone i think. Smile
06-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Hell, i was told that i would make a lot of people happy years ago, so i suppose it has happend; i've since had children etc Smile Anyway, the only reason i mention that one out of all the other more precise readings i've had is that the guy who did it for me looked straight into my eyes when he said it and almost touched something in my mind; it was a very surreal experience. This guy was good; told me other stuff too.

But going on what you've been saying, i suppose that one day i could make a lot more people happy; if these things take that long to come true etc. I do believe that the majority of amateur psychics such as myself cannot possibly know dates and times, or even whether what's going to happen will happen directly to the person they're reading for. These sort of skills take years to tweak. Have we any real pro psychics reading this thread?
12-05-2011, 08:12 PM
(02-05-2011 10:10 AM)shucks Wrote:  Switched on.
Flicked on PI yesterday for half an hour after a long break in watching.Many changes been made now and not sure if I like them.I enjoyed seeing Lyn and wondered where along the line I lost my hope, and really wished I could feel that spiritual stillness again.I want to believe but feel so let down by them all.
Lee had beautiful crystals I find her a wise woman-forget readings-a wise woman.Her guidance could be good?
But I really did have to laugh at John Healeys new self,he's changed dramatically,that gentlemanly quietness has gone,arms waving and head bobbing he's becoming a lot like the wonderful Trevor (Trevors a superstar with words) maybe I cannot understand much John talks about and don't like his long term predictions but for entertainment value yesterday I give him 10/10,and for following in the great Trevors footsteps. Wonder where Trevor is now ?
Yes,I was pleased I switched on yesterday Lyn Lee and John had a good show.That's positive.

Trevor is very active on facebook Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Approx 1000 positive dreams of her, but today only negative dreams Castro 1 229 13-06-2017 12:05 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Faith PeeWee84 33 8,457 22-04-2016 07:39 AM
Last Post: drstrange
Rainbow Positive Films For The Weekend Angel Eyes 5 979 18-01-2013 03:17 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  PT are finally putting negative and positive feedback on there website Gem_0923 2 993 11-01-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: Dom
  FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!! Happy_go_girl 25 4,832 28-07-2012 04:27 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  PT's positive changes Dream Catcher 5 895 13-06-2012 01:55 PM
Rainbow Fear is Faith in Reverse Angel Eyes 7 1,493 16-05-2012 09:49 PM
  The 'Positive' Thread!! Eridanus 18 4,042 02-08-2011 08:57 AM
Last Post: flamered