Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Signs
27-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Star Signs
Hello everybody,

Seeing as it was a beautiful day here I decided I would walk out to the beach (which I haven't done in YEARS) anyway long story short, I went to lie on a bench for a while & said a few prayers, one was asking my angel gaurdian if I could please have a sign if this guy I like is for me (I am no longer consulting psychic yippppppie) & then 5 minutes later I went to the hotel bar, to get some water & he was there! It is very unusual for him to be in that area, so I said hello etc & I just feel so excited. Silly, but really really excited. I think this was more than just a coincidence... any other believer in signs?? Thanks xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Signs
at sign is wel good hive a good time getin more sign
27-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Dreamcatcher that does sound like a very goog sign, quite unusual actually. It could of course be synchronicity, I've thought of a person that I haven't seen in ages and then woa! I bump into them. It's pretty weird. But that sounds quite spiritual so enjoy it.
27-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks Gabriel & Hangingpants, I am so excited & yes synchronicty did cross my mind Smile
27-06-2013, 08:38 PM
aww dream catcher, thats a nice story for a change. i hope he's the one! xx

though i don't think i believe in guradian angels. mine never answer or anything, maybe i donno how to get to them and need to try harder. =S

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
27-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Aw so sweet Dream, bet that made your day, maybe it is a sign, a sign that opportunities are presenting themselves for something to happen. Smile
27-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Wow! that does seem an unusual coincidence! If I were you Dreamcatcher I would have another go at it - if it works then you can teach the rest of us your proven method!
27-06-2013, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 09:26 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Dom, I was gobsmacked LOL.

browneyes, I do believe you have an angel gaurdian, your prayers have been heard but it could be that the time just wasn't right. ASK again & believe Smile

Before I asked I thanked God & my angel for ALL the blessings in my life & at the time I guess I was doing something that made me feel happy & free spirited.. It just amazed me!
28-06-2013, 07:08 PM
It happened again this evening, we arrived at the EXACT same place, at the EXACT same time... Weird!
29-06-2013, 11:34 PM
The signs keep coming LOL more & more "hitting me in the face" now.... Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Signs miserable 16 2,131 11-02-2014 01:36 AM
Last Post: lizcancergirl 2