Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Netty thread deleted???
30-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Netty thread deleted???
So, it seems that Olive has deleted the threads regarding Netty. She could do this as she started them.

Those posts - added up over time, and particularly over the last few days, proved that Netty is not who she proclaims to be. It had information that showed that her website which prolaims to be worked by herself and hand picked, vetted psychics was in fact nothing but a lie. People that phoned, would get random psychics that were not listed. People were told that they were waiting to be added. However when Popsicle did a bit of investigating, it transpired that they were in fact "spill over" psychics from various telephone lines. So these so called psychics (I call them that because no one reported having a decent reading, but putting the phone down due to how random they were) were lying as well.

Netty when finding out that there was thread on her and it was going seriously wrong. Signed up, and posted a thread, explaining that she was in the process upgrading her site to show exactly who was online. She didnt however offer an explanation as to why she has it stated on her website that if you call you will get one of her hand picked psychics when it wasnt the truth. She also stated that she was going to unsubscribe from the site as she didnt want to read anything further on the forum/thread.

As more and more evidence became clear, ie Popsicle finding out they were spill over psychics. Netty suddenly appeared again, (wasnt expected as she had been clear that she wasnt going to read the forum or indeed stay subscribed to it) to state how appalled she was at popsicle investigating her by ringing the psychic and duping them into confessing that they were not anything to do with Netty but spill over instead. Netty was appalled upset and full of holier than thou hot air, including these poor people are human beings trying to make a living etc. In response to us the clients being disgruntled to find out that we were paying £1.53 per minute to get ripped off!

A couple of Netty fans tried to fight her corner. With some silly comments, about Netty is trying hard to hear the concerns and put things right. Without even considering that she could hardly say anything else under the circumstances.

No one has stated that predictions have come to pass. Apart from a couple of "dubious" posters who came out of nowhere when Netty was given her own thread.

Netty stated in her post that she loes helping people and caring about people. If you book a reading, so that your landline number is the number that she calls you on, you pay around £30 for 20 mins, £50 for 30 mins!!! pure profit, very very greedy and I would say does not show much care for her clients.

Olive has deleted the threads that were SO informative for everyone. My bet is that Netty told her to do that. Olive is sucked in by the amazing predictions given to her by Netty regarding a guy who has not shown one iota of interest in her. She has continued to pursue him convinced that he is saying that he is not interested as he is just "scared" or something lol. I hope she is not stalking the poor guy. However, she is in contact with Netty big time, and obviously cannot see the wood through the trees in respect of how manipulated and used she is being. I would feel sorry for her, but the point of this forum, is to be able to share information, debate it and be informed. Some people don't want that if it doesnt suit, fine, but then that is the point where you stop being a victim. Personal responsiblity comes into play. Olive has not only chosen to continue to believe a fairy tale, told to her by someone who clearly is not ethical or honest, but has effectively stopped other people from reading all the information and making up their own minds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Netty thread deleted???
Olive made the decision to leave... and wanted to delete her posts before she left.. and to be fair, I can't blame her... every post got pounced on and went down a really negative turn... not because of opposing views, but because spite, nastiness and bitterness took over... on everything she tried to post...

This is a really manipulative view of a thread that went on for a fair while.... but then you know its manipulative and written in a way to suit whatever agenda you have....

and really.. is there any need for all this?????

At the end of the day, if people do not like how a phone line is run.. don't use it.. if you think readers are bad, don't use them... if you are finding phone line readers hit and miss... look for someone locally who reads... but all of this vicious attacks on readers and lines is getting tiresome.... balanced opinions yes.. all this negativity for the sake of it.... I am really struggling to find the point to be honest...

When a person picks up a phone they make an informed decision to use a phone line.. most people know the service they receive is not great, and the onus of responsibility is on the person.....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
30-06-2013, 09:20 PM
The only agenda was to let people know that a service stated wasn't true, of course it's up to people to choose whoever they want to speak to but that wasn't happening was it. If I call psychic sofa wishing to speak to bob then that's what I should get as a customer not be redirected to some other from another company. If you think speaking the truth is spiteful and nasty then thats your call, what would you call the dishonest manner in which netty has conducted, ' if the service is bad then don't use it' ok i wont but its my duty to inform others of the bad service, not turn a blind eye like you are suggesting.
30-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Ice Maiden...please do not talk to me about agenda's.

You are very dangerous, because you twist things around.

Olive had no such thing happen to her. The thread purely was looking at that particular reader, who at the beginning was posted as a possible good psychic. Nothing different about that at all, many many threads are started with queries or experiences or questions about certain psychics. Then the thread evolved. As information was shared that showed that Netty was not quite what she seemed, and some of the people who had jumped on the thread in the beginning to give their opinion on how great she was, did not appear to be who they seemed to.

The threads were informative and interesting as they developed. I am not mentioning Olive and her part in this here as I have already done that.

Your comments are destructive. How absolutely dare you suggest that anyone that wants to have a discussion with all the facts and experiences on the table, good or bad as being nasty or bitter.

Stop harping on about if you pick up the phone then thats your decison. Are you stupid? You really think that makes it ok for false information to be plastered over someones website. You make no sense. The whole purpose of this forum is to share information so that people CAN take personal responsiblity and make informed decisions. But you know this don't you.

Why are you even on this thread? you claim not to phone psychics, so why do you continuiously keep chirping up on threads that don't concerns you. You said you prefer discussions about "spirtual things" well have them. No one is stopping you. Start as many threads as you like but leave others who want to share experiences and root out all the fake and fruadulant psychics to do that. You are just extremely peeved that you are not dominating and running the fourm. You are the one with the agenda my dear.

Oh, and one last thing. For someone to keep using the words "bitter and nasty", where there is absolutely no context for it, is one thing, but coming from someone who has on several occasions BOASTED about how they rang psychic lines and other premium lines to rack up their ex partners phone bill is a joke!

Go away Icemaiden. You are a fool. That on its own is okay. But this is not YOUR forum, and people may make use of it in which ever way they choose to. You do not make the rules so get over it.
30-06-2013, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 09:35 PM by Icemaiden.)
I am not suggesting turning a blind eye at all in the slightest........ I am stating that the initial post was manipulative and wasn't reflective of the whole thread....... I also find it a tad disturbing that there is a slant on Olive in the thread.. the person left and chose to delete her threads before she left????

And again... if you don't like something don't use it...... there was a lot of plus and minus points about Netty's service.. yet the initial post twisted the whole conversation to only give the negative, with the added lie of Netty's so called supporters sticking up for her...... several people who joined in the thread all said they had a good service from netty's line... so it wasn't all bad... it was also said many times that all lines use an over flow service.... and as for Netty not leaving.... I hardly think its the crime of the century to either not leave, or to rejoin when your business is being totally slated in order to address the concerns.

There is such thing as being negative and picking for the sake of it?????

30-06-2013, 10:35 PM
(30-06-2013 09:34 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I am not suggesting turning a blind eye at all in the slightest........ I am stating that the initial post was manipulative and wasn't reflective of the whole thread....... I also find it a tad disturbing that there is a slant on Olive in the thread.. the person left and chose to delete her threads before she left????

And again... if you don't like something don't use it...... there was a lot of plus and minus points about Netty's service.. yet the initial post twisted the whole conversation to only give the negative, with the added lie of Netty's so called supporters sticking up for her...... several people who joined in the thread all said they had a good service from netty's line... so it wasn't all bad... it was also said many times that all lines use an over flow service.... and as for Netty not leaving.... I hardly think its the crime of the century to either not leave, or to rejoin when your business is being totally slated in order to address the concerns.

There is such thing as being negative and picking for the sake of it?????

Strange, every company i have called and their readers are busy, i've never experienced going over to a overspill, i'd love to hear from others if they have experienced this. I don't doubt it doesn't exist, as we have found on Netty's site. If we were so negative and picky we would be saying Netty is a fake and a rubbish psychic where no predication come true, we have never said such a thing, in fact i myself have had a reading with Netty, i left this feedback on the thread that was taken down, i stated i was satisfied with the reading, that's not negative. The problem is with Netty's redirecting her clients to randoms. Netty claimed she had the best psychics on board so i went to her website for a genuine reading from her trusted psychics, i believed her, 3 times i got connected to a random, and i would have never have known that i was being redirected if popsicle didn't tell us, at least now i can make an informed decision which is don't bother.
30-06-2013, 11:55 PM
hi icemaiden, i agree with what you've said about personal responsibility, but only if it was that easy. sometimes we can be in such vulnerabilities that the personal responsibility nerve isn't connected to the brain. i made to comment on the above mentioned posts and i stand by them, netty's second post seems nothing but damage control, and trying to shift the attention on negativity and appalling activities. the comparison of psychics with doctors and teachers was also foolish. if she is such a good psychic (i remember her mentioning some of her psychic powers on her first post, don't remember what preciously), she wouldnt have a problem with what not is said in just one website. i've never had readings with her so don't have any thing to say about it personally, but a psychic using her 'gift' for 1.53/min is not using her gift just for 'good' as she puts it. anyway i understand one thread won't stop the phone culture, but as sidney said it does act as a duty of care. and if the reviews (which i don't think are negatively twisted- but hard facts) stop one person from calling her or any other psychic with dubious claims, then it's better than nothing.

as per olive it's her decision, but i don't remember anything that distressing, as you said * every post got pounced on and went down a really negative turn... not because of opposing views, but because spite, nastiness and bitterness took over *.

again as its been said by sidney, dom and popsickle - this is not nasty, twisted, or bitterness, or negativity. this is the real truth. i'm not a hard skeptic, i might just have a reading tomo if i fancied to, but i have noticed in my 6 months on this forum - every time you say anything against a psychic's abilities + conduct, it's quickly turned into as putting negativity on the forum. i wonder why that is?

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
01-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Does the truth mean manipulation????

Others on that thread told their own truth, but they are portrayed as being wrong... In favour of only the negative... Yet the Netty thread wasn't all negative... It appears people are very selective when it comes to the truth and deciding others are wrong if they haven't had the same negative experience....

The truth is down to personal experience... A few people had a bad experience with Netty, others on the thread didn't.. We can't ignore the positive simply because it doesn't fit. For those that had a negative experience with Netty ... Don't use her again, use another service... She is not the only phone line... But don't carry the anger and bitterness over bad experiences... Phone lines are what they are

01-07-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 12:55 PM by Hangingpants.)
I think you're missing the point Icemaiden. Nobody has questioned whether or not Netty is a good psychic, I don't know if she is or not- never had a reading with her and never will. The discussion I do not see in any way as manipulating. Its a question of Nettys website which advertises only the best hand picked psychics only to find that she was forced to admit that she had been using spillover which lets face it wouldn't have been brought out into the open if it wasn't for Popsicle.

The members are then treated to a moving Oscar speech by Netty herself basically because she had been named and shamed. So it wasn't true was it? The public were not getting handpicked psychics were they? Yet no doubt were being charged the premium rate only to be put through to a reader from a cheap tarot company? If anybody has been manipulating surely it is Netty herself?

Anyway, I would have assumed you of all people would have welcomed members bringing deception like this into the open? Aren't you always claiming to be a people's person? Surely this would be in the members best interest to be informed of this? Also I feel it was quite underhand of Olive to delete her thread which opened ones eyes to what was going on? From you Icemaiden you made enough hullabaloo about another member deleting threads yet in this particular case you seem to think its perfectly acceptable?
01-07-2013, 01:54 PM
if you can't see how the post has manipulated a thread that has been deleted then you are not being honest.

The dubious posters were not all ones that popped out of no where.... I felt and still feel that the initial post is in no way balanced and is a wee bit misleading, and also casts doubt on Olive herself... who simply left and wanted to delete her threads...

This isn't about what netty has or hasn't done, this is about manipulating things to suit a view point without being balanced....

Not everyone had the same standard of service, the people complaining were not all long standing members so this in turn could also cast doubt on there experiences... one even claimed to phone up the line and in turn attempt to give the psychic a reading in order to trick her in some way (allegedly)..... maybe this also needs to be pointed out.. because this in turn casts doubt on some of the alleged experiences and whether the people posting were actually being honest.......

There were mixed reviews, and these mixed reviews should be incorporated.. because the initial post is very misleading to everyone...

And yes, while I am all for phone lines being exposed.. I am also all for something called fairness.... and this post was far from fair, far from balanced, and was a manipulated attempt at god knows what????

Netty's site is relatively new (taken from the original post).... a fair few people were very happy with their readings, but there was issues regarding who you were put through to when phoning..... Netty addressed this I believe with a post... then after Netty addressed the posters, suddenly a couple of people decided they too had received very bad experiences, and this was all down to an over spill service.. which is something I believe most phone lines use and Like Netty doesn't have it publicly advertised on site........ nessie then came in and addressed this.

Now Dom has taken some huge issue over the fact she was claiming she was leaving after her first post and didn't... and this in turn led him to question her integrity, and he seems to making this a lot more of an issue than in reality it is.... she didn't leave..... am not sure why that is the crime of the century.. she then addressed the concerns and stated she would be no longer using the over spill service.... which I actually thought was nice of her to listen to her users and change things to ensure they got a good standard of service... I mean what exactly is it some of you want??????? Some of you moan endlessly about readers or lines, and when someone does actually try and adjust her service to meet the likes or dislikes of her users.. she is totally torn to shreds...... surely the fact she listened to you, even though some of the negative comments might not have been as on the level as they appear.. counts for something????? In this case, it just gave someone a lot more to moan about?

And sorry, I really don't mean to sound harsh.... but a bit of perspective and balance is needed here I think........ and at the end of the day, if some of you feel so strongly that like most other phone lines she used an over flow service or whatever they are called, then go and use one of the other lines.... do we have to keep continuing bad feeling and obsessive negativity over something which is vastly becoming one hell of a huge mountain out of a tiny little mole hill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Thread Please Opti-Mystic 2 339 13-04-2016 04:15 PM
Last Post: Lynn
  Netty's New Site alf0406 34 4,642 15-12-2015 09:49 PM
Last Post: Snow White
  Introduce Myself thread! DavidDavid 2 524 10-04-2015 07:15 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,173 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 860 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  The Rant Thread Eridanus 0 625 11-09-2011 10:22 PM
Last Post: Eridanus