Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Netty thread deleted???
01-07-2013, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 01:57 PM by Icemaiden.)
RE: Netty thread deleted???
Oh and as for the other member deleting threads.. she deleted them because she had lied on several occasions and removed every single thread in the hope she could do enough damage limitation, and then came back as someone else... that I had an issue with.. and it wouldn't have been an issue had she not started an insane amount of threads over something relating to it all, and accusing half the members of being bullies and having some public forum meltdown.. I have no issue what so ever with a member choosing to leave because every post she made got jumped on and taken down a really negative route by a few members and removing her posts before she left.... they are different scenarios....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Well said Hangingpants, I was about to say the same thing, but not as good as you lol! Ice maiden is deliberately missing the point, exactly! What truth did the others say that then was portrayed as being wrong and negative, icemaiden, please do tell us exactly what you mean here? , the only truth they had left was a reading that gave them satisfaction which is actually their opinion and truth only for themselves, never once did I notice anyone shooting this down, questioning Netty as a medium or questioning the poster themselves. What other truth Icemaiden? Do you mean where a few new members have come onboard out the blue advertising Netty and leaving amazing predications happened, we can’t go by that as truth and accuracy (not that’s what’s on debate here), only when a mixed number of members start posting with balanced views can it then be considered as genuine, similiary like the JH predication post, anyway that’s all beside the point, as that’s not what’s being discussed here, so why are even bringing up the readings with Netty, this about readings with other readers supposedly hired by Netty as hangingpants has already pointed out.
The truth we are talking about here, icemaiden, is hard facts which affect ALL not one person and their personal experiences. Accusing us of being selective when it comes to truth, pot calling kettle black don’t you think, I’ve openly stated I’ve had a good reading with Netty, just so were clear that’s a positive in your books, then some of us found evidence where Netty has been falsely claiming to have only genuine, tested psychics working for her, so in your books this is negative. But if you weigh it up I have actually given balanced comments, and you have the cheek to call us selective. I am not sided with netty or against netty, or deciding others are wrong, only sided with truth, get your facts straight. No one said anything negative against Olive either, just because she started the thread doesn't mean every post was about her, as Dom explained the thread evolved.
Popiscle – you are right, readings do form a crutch for many, but like you say we have a duty to bring this out in the open, once that’s done people can choose with their eyes wide open whether to have a reading from Netty’s site or not. Ice maiden, your name is fitting as you surely do lack compassion.
01-07-2013, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 08:04 PM by Icemaiden.)
I am starting to feel a bit like I have beamed into some fantasy world, like the kind I read about in fictional books, because this is all getting very surreal and totally off the chart here..... I do wonder which psychic or site you will all be attacking tomorrow???? Because there is a running theme with some of you at the minute..... I guess the bottom line is, if you dislike them that much don't use them :-)

Oh and I have a lot of compassion..... I just don't suffer fools gladly :-)

01-07-2013, 08:23 PM
If you don't like them don't use them if you don't like them don't use them, is that your answer to everything? As they say truth hurts and truth prevails!!!!
01-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Firstly DOM is a gurly wurly Smile

Secondly, I think Ice Maiden has yet again tried to dominate a thread that doesnt concern her one jot as she claims she never rings psychic lines and hasnt ever rang Netty's. She only rings using her ex's phone to run him up an outragous phone bill.

I think several of you have taken the points made in the first post in this thread, examined them and explained them thoroughly in every which way. There are some damn good, clear posts! Anyone reading them can see that.

This isnt anything to do with Netty, Olive or any other bloody psychic. Ice Maiden has a problem with me so she is like a dog with a bone trying to discredit my post. That is clear. Probably because I knocked her off her pre madonna perch. However she has climbed right back upon it, I give her that much!

Anyway, my advice although each to their own, is to ignore the pointless waffling posts she is now making in respect of this thread - in other words, don't feed the troll! Otherwise information and experinces will AGAIN be buried by those intent on sabotage for whatever agenda they have.

Oh, and Olive hasnt deleted all her posts, just the ones pertaining to the Netty threads. Funny that.
02-07-2013, 12:04 AM
(01-07-2013 11:55 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  Oh, I have forgotten to mention that based on my own personal experience all ethical readers when they saw that I was becoming too dependent on the readings they declined to read for me even if sometimes (I am now embarrassed to admit ) I offered to pay double, still they declined and that says a lot...

Thanks for your posts Popsicle, very informative and on point, look forward to more...wow! that does sound like ethical readers refusing double money...its like the alcoholic asking the bar man for a double scotch, and the bar man refuses as he's had too much already and sends him home! Smile
02-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Popsicle I applaud you and everyone who is trying to stamp out fraud and dishonesty amongst the psychic profession. Like you I have been trapped in that viscous circle being hooked on readings. Somehow you know it's not right when you continually ring psychics yet you can't stop yourself. For me I was really obsessed with having readings and got myself into a lot of debt. But I do know there are some decent genuine ones about.

The hard selling and the way the psychics advertise themselves makes this all the more tempting. Thankfully I am out of that now, but I have come to realise how many con artists and money grabbers these psychics are.
02-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Icemaiden, that's a very interesting revelation made by Popsicle! Are you paid by a company to market psychics? Or are you a telephone reader yourself? Possibly quite a well known one or maybe you have your own phone company?
02-07-2013, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 08:37 AM by Icemaiden.)
none of the above hanging pants...., I kinda think we go round in circles when you continue to make the wild and stupid accusations :-) I just find the obsession with Netty and the fact you chose to ignore and belittle any of the positive feedback on the thread unfair...... this constant attack on readers or in this case a whole line is really unhealthy... by all means share the negative experiences, but bloody hell, bring a bit of balance into it and stop going for the jugular for the sake of it...

And again, a really important point in all of this is that no one forces you to use these lines.... you all make an informed choice to use them.. and when someone does exactly what you all keep screaming about... listens and makes changes in order to keep her clients happy, she is still condemned and slated for it... and then the obsessional need is transferred into irrational rants about psychics....

I might not like the phone lines, may only be an occasional user of them, and I may not have any experience of being dependent on them... but one thing I do believe in is personal responsibility, and that our actions have consequences.. also, that what we give out to others or the universe we get back three fold.... this is all some really negative cycle... not just the readings.. but the whole thing that comes with it... I am all for giving negative feedback if it is justified, but I think people need to have a wee bit of perspective about it...bearing in mind you are trashing a persons reputation when you go for the jugular in an unfair way...

A more fairer way of doing this type of thread was to give a balanced review based on all of the feedback...... ie.. have the positives and the negatives, and not just the negatives.. you have been firm on the negatives, yet have made it clear you think the positives were not on the level... with the full knowledge the other thread was deleted and therefore people will look at your post and take that as the over all feel of the thread.. and it wasn't..... hence the sly manipulation of the thread to suit some agenda?

I get that people are frustrated and disillusioned after running themselves up a lot of debt.... but no one made you do that.. at some point, you need to let go of the bitterness and anger because it will do nothing but eat away at you..... life is all about learning and we all need to learn from our mistakes.. understand that our actions have consequences, and break away from negative habits, cycles and dependencies, not replace one negative cycle with another?

02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
I didn't say people were idiots for over using phone lines and would appreciate you not putting words into my mouth or attempting to manipulate everything I say..... thank you :-).. I do feel however that the scathing post on Netty was unbalanced and did not provide a true reflection.... I can't comment on her or any of her readers as readers as have never had a reading with her and I rarely use phone lines myself.... but many people on the thread had, had good readings... I don't think that can or should be disregarded, and neither should the seeds of "They were fake reviews" be planted... this is after all a real person and a real persons business hangingpants is attempting to completely discredit..... it's the lies and manipulation that gets me because there is no need for any of it, and the constant spite and all the twisting...... I mean that's not keeping it real is it????

when you use the word addiction, you are automatically making someone a victim and giving them the status of victim, this just enhances the negative cycle they are in........ having too many readings is a negative cycle.. then being told, hey you're an addict enhances the idea of being weak, of being unable to break something, ergo, it creates a bigger problem.

But here is the thing.... beneath all the readings and the focus on the one thing a person wants is a root as to why they have got dependency issues with readings.... I see a lot of blame laid on phone lines.... and people know my views on phone lines, I don't like them.... but I am not sure the phone line can take all the blame.

Phone line's exist because people have such a need to know their future... someone was eventually going to cash in on the whole psychic thing... long gone are the days when people wanted readings to help guide them into the future and lay out their options, now people want to know if someone is going to make contact that week.... or if someone will phone or text, or what someone was doing last friday night... the idea of readings has suddenly been turned in to fortune telling.... but meaning of the word psychic has been very redefined... and this has happened because corporations have seen how to cash in on a basic need, the need for answers......

If people stopped using these lines, the lines would go out of business.... if people stopped after the reading that said.. no he isn't coming back, or no you won't get that promotion, instead of favouring the psychics who will happily give them false hope and fairy tales, then those psychics would not exist.. because there would be no reason for anyone to give false hope readings when people will take the truth on board and allow things to progress.... how many people will admit to stopping after the truthful reading of it's not going to happen came was given to them....not very many, in fact I am sure the phone went down and picked up again straight away in order to phone the psychic that will tell them it will happen... it might not be honest, but it makes them feel better.

The fact phone lines allow people to phone endless times a day or week is disgraceful... but people make a choice...... life is all about choices.. and the choices we all make have consequences.. and in order for anyone to move forward out of a negative cycle, they need to look at how and why they got into the negative cycle in the first place, learn from the experience, and at times we have to chalk mistakes up to experience... and some mistakes are a little bit more costly than others...

The way to self empowerment is to break the negative cycle and take back your own personal power...... it isn't attaching negative labels to yourself and using blame transference....... and lets face it, we have all got ourselves into negative cycles..... I have an eating disorder.. have had it since I was in my teens..... I know I have it, I know when I get stressed the first thing I do is control food.. or I binge eat.... I hold my hands up to it, I accept it, and I deal with it.... I don't blame anyone for it.... I don't hide behind it, I don't attempt to make it into anything it in reality isn't..... it's there, it's part of my life so I deal with it because I am ultimately in control of my life.. and yes I slip back into very bad habits but I snap myself out of it, and only I can do that...no one can do that for me...

Over using phone lines is a negative cycle... but it's a cycle that people can break..... sometimes we simply have to take back our own personal power in any negative situation and regain control of our lives...

Moving on to cosmic ordering and attracting things you want.. well actually no, you can't simply place an order and wait for it to be gift wrapped, nor can you make something happen if it goes against the free will of another.......... and cosmic ordering isn't all spiritual, a lot of it is actually rooted in psychology.. after all, the idea of changing thought patterns changing your life is not just a spiritual concept... and it's true... have you ever met someone and you get a really oppressive vibe off of them... that is all down to how they think about themselves and the type of energy they choose to give out to others simply by the way they think.... once you change that, you change the energy you give it... which ultimately starts to attract nicer people, nicer situations etc etc..... making a wish list is about putting the thought out into the universe... and then we have to in turn work at making it happen... and it can take a fair while for things to start to manifest...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netty Hart (is this the right netty)?? moomins 0 613 15-01-2018 11:27 AM
Last Post: moomins
  New Thread Please Opti-Mystic 2 770 13-04-2016 04:15 PM
Last Post: Lynn
  Netty's New Site alf0406 34 9,741 15-12-2015 09:49 PM
Last Post: Snow White
  Introduce Myself thread! DavidDavid 2 955 10-04-2015 07:15 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,733 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,518 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  The Rant Thread Eridanus 0 1,011 11-09-2011 10:22 PM
Last Post: Eridanus