Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my bb forum
02-07-2013, 10:08 AM
my bb forum
i notice site is for moan bout readin name callin psychic which they are people and senstive and get hurt like all us do when someone nasty to them they just got wrong time the crule vile posts shows more bout poster state of mind on this forum as well as the psychic wrong ex not want back so predict not hapen so for me id not phone for reading now about ex as if ex want me they have to talk to me no psychic can make them talk to me so no askin them to do somethin they can no do in the first place i have phoned lines and nothing happen to me but happen for family instead but i hav had face readin and the same hapen things i ask about me happen for othrs i know one postr told me all lines do not anser preg health money legal i not know this thout was just the tv line canot anser main ? so why are people adicted they chose to call to them lines when they no answer main life ?s i chose to no pick up phone as my ?s would be one tehy cant anser on line but that does not meen that all psychics should be treated bad name on this forum i not name psychics who got wrong as they may have got right for lots and is my view not any one elses not agree at is ok i send healin to anyone on this site at 7 that have crave to phone lines all the time as its not living life having so much readins
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: my bb forum
Hi Gab, Dont see many people name calling, but when a psychic "guarantees" your ex will return or whatever, shouldn't they be held accountable? We certainly have the right to name the one's that hold us in this unhealthy pattern...it can only do good and open people's eyes when they feel the urge to reach for the phone? Or at least be selective. Ok so the netty thread got out of hand, but people have a right to know they were talking to a overflow psychic. Didnt see anyone question her psychic ability. But one thing your right on...no psychic can make your ex talk/come back to you...but they shouldnt give you a "feel good" reading, just so you pick the phone up again when their predictions dont happen
02-07-2013, 03:46 PM
lynne yes if u have reading and they say def quarnte ex want you in life for relationship marry you and the ex says to your that they no want to ever see you or speak to you pretty cleer they never going to get back with you this life and psychic not say reading is for entertanment only then ask for money back

most psychics say entertainmet only so woud not say def or quarnte as life changes all the time like the wind it blows hot and cold and if they did say your ex come back and ex dies in car accidet at hands of people in other car after a reading and they not see this happen how can that def ever happen comon sences so no psychic coud give def quarente anser to any ? from time began till now psychics they only see a fraction of seconds of life depending how good they are at remote view a life of somone you not togther with or around in energys miracles people expect from psychic in this day and age what shoe size what they eat what they think not what readins are for years ago was fun of a person on the day of readin not whole life choices in any day of year in somone elses life they have control of they who theywant in they life no psychic can control people to do a thing i not get see netty stuff i just saw post today people say overflow psychic lots of companys use other psychics no just staff as i phoned and got some1 with no pic phonne down and if i phone up i want the person i wont to speak to some psychic i put phone down no wastes money they should say overflow on site if psychics are busy or not work for them my voice only
02-07-2013, 03:56 PM
What does bb forum mean?
02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
it says my bb at top of page of forum i not no stands for
02-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeah i'd put the phone down to if the one i wanted to speak to was unavailable *simples* Ive had a few thats "guaranteed" i'd get a positive outcome, its not a will my ex return thing in my case, and not so simple as i could just ask them. The question is how many of these readers have psychic ability and how many are just guessing, they all can be pretty convincing, plus how many people have ruined any chance of a positive outcome by following their advice
02-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Sorry did no realise that is what you meant. Just looked it up on Wikipedia.
02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
(02-07-2013 03:56 PM)Gilly Wrote:  What does bb forum mean?

MyBulletinBoard according to wiki
02-07-2013, 04:09 PM
(02-07-2013 04:04 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  Yeah i'd put the phone down to if the one i wanted to speak to was unavailable *simples* Ive had a few thats "guaranteed" i'd get a positive outcome, its not a will my ex return thing in my case, and not so simple as i could just ask them. The question is how many of these readers have psychic ability and how many are just guessing, they all can be pretty convincing, plus how many people have ruined any chance of a positive outcome by following their advice

Exactly. I had the word honest said to me many times as well.
02-07-2013, 04:10 PM
MyBB forum has to stay on all forums like this one because it is the name of the provider of the forum... this is also a free to use forum meaning anyone can download the forum itself off of the my BB site and place it on their web space....... the name of the actual site itself is Psychic shows

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 375 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Forum is dead Carr987 16 1,708 09-05-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrys
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 32 4,750 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 610 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 1,466 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,063 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 1,981 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 2,374 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,012 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly
  Keeping to the topics of this forum.... Blair 0 883 10-01-2011 10:32 AM
Last Post: Blair