Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fran Proctor Gibbs
02-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Thumbs Up Fran Proctor Gibbs
Hi guys,

I am just looking for the website of this lady, tried to track her on FB & via www but nothing... Wouldn't mind a reading at some stage as I really like her & she connects well with me, but am not paying studio prices Smile
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Fran Proctor Gibbs
(02-07-2013 01:13 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hi guys,

I am just looking for the website of this lady, tried to track her on FB & via www but nothing... Wouldn't mind a reading at some stage as I really like her & she connects well with me, but am not paying studio prices Smile
Thanks

Is this the same Fran you were referring to on one of the other threads, where you said you had an accurate text or voicemail back?
02-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Yes but I can't track her down for a private reading outside the studio... she was good Smile
02-07-2013, 07:52 PM
I've looked also and can't find anything for her...
03-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Thanks xx
24-07-2013, 02:15 PM
I sent in a voicemail again yesterday for Fran, everything she said sounded true to my situation... "distance, but an emotional distance....distance in communication.... neither of us talking about what we want...... very hard to overcome at the moment.... but change by end of July...... all the awful rubbish that we have gone through over the past 9 months will be over" I told this to a friend of mine because I thought it was good but she said it stinks of generalisation & could fit 40 peoples situations including her own. oooOOOOoooo :c(
24-07-2013, 02:28 PM
You know Fran answered some tex for me few weeks ago which connected spot on with me. I like this lady, would also like to get in touch with her as am lookin for her personal website
24-07-2013, 09:22 PM
(24-07-2013 02:28 PM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  You know Fran answered some tex for me few weeks ago which connected spot on with me. I like this lady, would also like to get in touch with her as am lookin for her personal website

she answered VM and text and was way of. Watched her answering others and although don't know their situations I have noticed she is very general and very patronising and her facial expression says I KNOW IT ALL .... NO thanks ..not for me ....

MR KoolJ you seems to like almost very psychic which people are critical of Confused ....I wonder why ..
who are you ?!Undecided
25-07-2013, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 10:55 AM by Mr KoolJ.)
(24-07-2013 09:22 PM)CherryPie Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 02:28 PM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  You know Fran answered some tex for me few weeks ago which connected spot on with me. I like this lady, would also like to get in touch with her as am lookin for her personal website

she answered VM and text and was way of. Watched her answering others and although don't know their situations I have noticed she is very general and very patronising and her facial expression says I KNOW IT ALL .... NO thanks ..not for me ....

MR KoolJ you seems to like almost very psychic which people are critical of Confused ....I wonder why ..
who are you ?!Undecided

Hi Cherrypie. You no I'm just plain old me. Lol. Guess I didn't know I was bein stalked? Cherrypie I guess you hav trouble accepting this is a forum? Guys give opinions not cause sh**. Guess the.question is who are you really cherrypie? But then again I could be doin undercover work for the psychics!! Maybe a conspiracy? A spy on a psychic forum eh? Hahahahaha!
25-07-2013, 11:40 AM
I don't know anymore LOL... think its time to trust my inner psychic :b

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FRAN PG Gem_0923 2 816 13-07-2017 12:01 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Fran miserable 6 904 18-05-2014 09:37 PM
Last Post: miserable
  Anyone had a txt/voicemail/call with Fran Mcdonald Gem_0923 7 1,929 01-01-2013 08:25 PM
Last Post: Demi
  Fran McDonald Whisper 0 998 21-08-2012 08:12 PM
Last Post: Whisper
  Fran (4717) PsychicToday 0 774 14-08-2012 10:15 AM
Last Post: PsychicToday