Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychics vs friends
03-07-2013, 03:05 PM
psychics vs friends
Well I've been reading a few threads and I wanted to address a couple of things..

After reading how people are still spending there money on these 'psychics' after a bad break up with a partner ect,i have to ask.. Where are the friends of these people?

Why is it that the first thought in some peoples heads is to call a psychic to get an insight into the problems that there having.. Would not talking to friends be better and free?

Granted some people don't have a big/close group of friends, or even family.. But there are lots of FREE telephone charities that offer someone to talk too!

Dont feed the egos or bank accounts of these 'psychic' emotional vampires.. There is not one that claims to see the future and is telling the truth!
Yes life throws you curve balls sometimes and we have to go through some shit times, but don't make things worse by giving even a penny to these aweful people!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: psychics vs friends
Taking advise from a friend isn't necessarily a good thing and maybe people don't wish to talk through these priblems with family..

With love problems friends can be bitchy.. Or even if you have a good friend they may tell you to not bother with someon with that famous but annoying saying:. )there's plenty more fish in the sea.. Although meaning well.

There are councelling services which are good but bear in mind people sometimes don't want advice but want to know what's around the corner..
03-07-2013, 03:37 PM
(03-07-2013 03:28 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Taking advise from a friend isn't necessarily a good thing and maybe people don't wish to talk through these priblems with family..

With love problems friends can be bitchy.. Or even if you have a good friend they may tell you to not bother with someon with that famous but annoying saying:. )there's plenty more fish in the sea.. Although meaning well.

There are councelling services which are good but bear in mind people sometimes don't want advice but want to know what's around the corner..

And you and people like you have an insight into what's around the corner? Because your psychic?
03-07-2013, 03:40 PM
(03-07-2013 03:31 PM)Highlander2 Wrote:  I would say it's because a friend doesn't always have the same insight a genuine psychic has.

So let me get this right.. A friend who has know you a long time and knows the situation has less insight that a total unqualified stranger on the end of the phone claiming to know what's in your future?

Sometimes feel like I'm one of the only sane people on this forum !
03-07-2013, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 05:01 PM by Lucylonglegs.)
(03-07-2013 03:37 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 03:28 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Taking advise from a friend isn't necessarily a good thing and maybe people don't wish to talk through these priblems with family..

And you and people like you have an insight into what's around the corner? Because your psychic?
If I didn't feel that I had some insight then I wouldn't be doing the job I do now.. I keep telling you Chris.. I don't earn big money working for a psychic company.. I'm self employed.. So I'm certainly not sitting back with heaps of money..

We all of us have intuition and our own psychic ability.. I don't claim to be any special more than Joe Public.. It's just that I have developed mine at an early age.. I really do believe in what I do..
03-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Intuition is NOT psychic ability..
The fact you could earn as little as a £1, is far to much ..

Get a real job maybe .. ? Just an idea..
07-07-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 08:07 PM by Emma13.)
(03-07-2013 05:27 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Intuition is NOT psychic ability..
The fact you could earn as little as a £1, is far to much ..

Get a real job maybe .. ? Just an idea..

Chris as much as we love to hate you I have to say - its healthy to read someone else`s views/opinions although sometime very cruel and close to the bone truth or perhaps different opinion. The fact is you do open our eyes ,you do makes us think and in the way trying to help I suppose:-=).
Regardless of what I welcome your views whether controversial or not - we need them - we need that kick into our bumps, that wake up call as calling the psychics can really and often is highly addictive. If you keep it in nice respectful way that's all good -otherwise it become pointless....
07-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Emma I'm happy to take on valid points and if I'm wrong ill admit it..

But if someones views or opinions are utter rubbish then will have to tell them just that!
07-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Well someone needs some friends.... That's for sure!
07-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Every needs friends lol.. If not they start calling psychics and look very silly doing it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BEST FRIENDS NOW... SISTERS IN A PAST LIFE! drstrange 0 122 09-07-2018 11:01 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  hello friends... Amir Shanan 40 4,263 17-04-2017 06:38 PM
Last Post: pillarbox