Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
explioting people ..
03-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Sad explioting people ..
I have raised this point a few times but its worth saying again.. Its amazes me how people can claim to be psychic, can claim to know what's coming around the corner for you and have utterly no proof to back it up and then charge you money for it!

How the hell do these people sleep at night knowing that someone is getting into debt based on lies they are telling!?!

'Psychics' call what they do work! I call it disgusting.. The exploitation of people who are not thinking clearly is one of the most horrible things one human can do to another!

'Psychics' and 'mediums' all have one thing in common.. They claim they can do something that they can not prove!

Before you pick up the phone, text or contact ANY psychic ask yourself this.. If someone had this fantastic ability, to where they could see peoples futures or talk to the dead.. Why can't they prove it under strict tests? And why do aloof them work for two bit phone companies?

Infact its like they are begging for your money, selling an idea that they are in some way gifted.. What sad lives they most have lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: explioting people ..
Chris..? You always seem to be churning out the most repetitive posts that we've all heard before.. I think by now everybody here knows the way you feel about psychiics..)Being the scum of the earth..!!!!! As you so elequently put it..

So.. Why don't you show us some real interesting posts..? Maybe something you've researched yourself..? Or bring us some hard valid reasons WHY you hate psychics so much..? Obviously you or somebody very close to you has had a bad experience with psychics..? Maybe spent a lot of money..?

There HAS to be a reason..? Also.. I've come across many skeptics in my time.. And do you know what..? Some of them can offer really interesting discussions.. In fact my boyfriend is a skeptic.. so I am not insulted with anyone who doesen't agree..

If you ask me you appear to know so little about psychics in general.. It's almost as if you have done a crash course on..)How to be a skeptic..?
03-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Lucy I expect nothing more from you than what you just posted..
I'm not on here to panda to your little requests..

If you don't like what I post because it shows 'psychics' up for what they are.. tough.. Ireally not interested in your opinions on the subject..

Hope that's clear Smile
03-07-2013, 05:43 PM
(03-07-2013 05:24 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Lucy I expect nothing more from you than what you just posted..
I'm not on here to panda to your little requests..

If you don't like what I post because it shows 'psychics' up for what they are.. tough.. Ireally not interested in your opinions on the subject..

Hope that's clear Smile

Not really sure what your expecting in relation to replays..!!! Yes you've made yourself crystal clear..
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Smile good!

The best way to deal with psychics is to ignore them ..
03-07-2013, 08:23 PM
(03-07-2013 05:49 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Smile good!

The best way to deal with psychics is to ignore them ..

Rather a silly statement from one claiming there are no psychics! Big Grin
03-07-2013, 08:55 PM
There are tons of silly statements on this forum .. Most of which are posted by psychics..
04-07-2013, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 02:09 PM by chrisw316.)
No .. And neither is anyone else on this forum .. They are either telling lies or have mental health issues !
04-07-2013, 03:09 PM
If that's how you want to see it cool! Smile have a rational working brain and would never get coned by a person claiming such amazing abilities.. But yet can't prove them..

Smile
04-07-2013, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 04:18 PM by glittercat.)
(03-07-2013 04:06 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  How the hell do these people sleep at night knowing that someone is getting into debt based on lies they are telling!?!

'Psychics' call what they do work! I call it disgusting.. The exploitation of people who are not thinking clearly is one of the most horrible things one human can do to another!

Well they obviously don't have a conscious. To think their lazy attitude is if the caller wants to ring then that's their problem is a disgrace. I mean how can they value themselves on the work they do knowing that their income comes from the vulnerabilities of a person. It's like they don't have no concept of work ethics.

I honestly believe in the bigger picture and scamming money off vulnerable people in those ways is bound to come back to them in some shape of form. It's just cause and effect.

(03-07-2013 04:06 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Before you pick up the phone, text or contact ANY psychic ask yourself this.. If someone had this fantastic ability, to where they could see peoples futures or talk to the dead.. Why can't they prove it under strict tests? And why do aloof them work for two bit phone companies?

Exactly and why is it they can never give any real clarity to someone whose child has been kidnapped or murdered. They can't tell them anything because they have no answers. The other thing that's funny is when a famous celebrity dies then all the scum comes out of the woodworks and say things like how they already knew that person was going to die! Yeh sure and if they really knew that person was going to die then why didn't they predict this before. Psychics cannot predict the future or outcomes end of.

(03-07-2013 04:06 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Infact its like they are begging for your money, selling an idea that they are in some way gifted.. What sad lives they most have lol.

They do need to get a proper job, I'm amazed how they don't feel embarrassed when they claim they have spiritual gifts but cannot deliver.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have people given up hope rachel 1151 22 1,798 07-05-2016 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Vogue why do people become addicted to psychics dormammu 3 639 13-03-2016 01:11 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Why do psychics not help people? Jasmine Chin 104 6,288 10-02-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: chrys
  Can psychics mix people up? Purple shimmer 12 2,596 29-09-2015 10:45 AM
Last Post: chrys
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 784 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  people expect to much from psychics whiteowl 12 3,010 06-07-2015 10:47 PM
Last Post: Humphrey Pumphrey
  people who have readings are different to other people iamacolincookfan 1 660 22-09-2014 10:24 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  298 people murdered in the skies of Kiev iamacolincookfan 3 822 20-07-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  religion.. how many people on here are believers in a creator? chrisw316 5 758 10-07-2013 09:01 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad mocking people.. or making people think about there beliefs? chrisw316 0 578 04-05-2013 05:38 PM
Last Post: chrisw316