Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic tv.. its mental!
04-07-2013, 02:55 PM
psychic tv.. its mental!
You have to laugh at this program!

The presenters are so fake and try hard to pretend they are interested but you can see they don't give a shit lol.

Then you have the psychics, where do start.. They all look like social misfits, ilike to have a guess that most of them struggled to hold down a proper job too, that's why there selling there morals on live tv!

Txting in..

How can any rational person believe that sending a txt message to someone will trigger a psychic to be able to answer questions?!
£1.50 per message!! How crazy must people be? !

Ohh and it seems they have a shopping show too, flogging tat to people! Lol

Hahahaha its good for a laugh if nothing else
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: psychic tv.. its mental!
Not at all I have a day off and flicked over..would have thought you would have loved this aweful show Smile
04-07-2013, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 03:24 PM by chrisw316.)
There selling sticks wrapped in string!! Does that not scream con artist ?!

I wonder if before the show the presenters ever talk to each other before the show.. "What you selling today ?".. "Sticks wrapped in string".."Hahahaha mugs"!

They take people for fools!
04-07-2013, 03:28 PM
txts are free on pt fb page anser on tv native american traditional sage smudge is sold in lots of shops not just pt tv
04-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Your point is? Its still selling utter crap..don't care where its sold.. Selling sticks wrapped in string!! .. Sticks..and..string!

Mental
04-07-2013, 03:38 PM
(04-07-2013 02:55 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  You have to laugh at this program!

The presenters are so fake and try hard to pretend they are interested but you can see they don't give a shit lol.

Then you have the psychics, where do start.. They all look like social misfits, ilike to have a guess that most of them struggled to hold down a proper job too, that's why there selling there morals on live tv!

I remember when I first saw psychic TV, I admit my first impressions of them were exactly that! I just thought, where the hell do they get these people from?! They all seemed a bit freaky and out there!

I agree that presenters and psychics at the desk are fake and don't really give a dam do they! What makes me laugh is when they say things like 'if you can't sleep and something's on your mind get on the phone and get your questions answered!'. Like your really going to get the clarity you need by spending a fortune!

The other thing they say which is laughable is when they tell people to empower themselves by speaking to a psychic! Like the psychic can do anything for them anyway!
04-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Correct ! Smile
07-07-2013, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 03:59 AM by glittercat.)
(04-07-2013 03:13 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  There selling sticks wrapped in string!! Does that not scream con artist ?!

I wonder if before the show the presenters ever talk to each other before the show.. "What you selling today ?".. "Sticks wrapped in string".."Hahahaha mugs"!

They take people for fools!

They're all cons. A few years ago my cousin accompanied her friend to see a psychic. Her friend was quite troubled and thought she needed help from someone spiritual and psychic! The psychic lit a candle and told the friend to do a visualization/meditation technique and basically that was it! She ended up charging her 200 dollars to light a bloody candle! My cousin said she watched in amazement how full of crap the psychic was as she kept telling them it was a powerful technique. My cuz speaks her mind and told her friend not to pay the psychic for the crap she just made up, but her friend insisted to pay and then they both left. Anyway about an hour or so later they drove to a retail outlet and went into Walmart and guess who they saw there?! That bloody psychic spending the money she just got! She wasted no time! My cousin was so furious she charged her way up to the silly psychic woman and demanded she gave back all the money to her friend telling her what a con she was. My cousin goes all gangster when she gets mad! Anyway the psychic woman knew she got busted and ended up returning all the money!

All this spending a fortune on psychics is absurd. They're just charging people a fortune for info you can just Google yourself or candles you can buy cheaper at the pound store! When people think they need to speak to a psychic they really don't, they just need to get in touch with their inner self. It costs nothing!
07-07-2013, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 10:34 AM by Lucylonglegs.)
It seems a bit odd to see the psychic at the Retail Outlet just an hour after you left..? The psychic must have zoomed pretty quick to get there before you..? Why would your cousin suddenly go mental if she bought them off the psychic in the first place..?
07-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I quite agree that one must be pretty naive to be glued to psychic TV 24/7. In fact I can't believe that once upon a time I was hooked on the show and psychics as well. And really now the presenters and psychics are getting worse by the day.

I would say to the people who are hooked to think twice how you spend your money, go to your supermarket and purchase a packet of Fortune Cookies!! They are about the equivalent of a psychic reading, and maybe fate may guide you to the right cookie!! Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did we capture a ghost on camera exploring a mental asylum at night? URBEX dormammu 0 118 03-06-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Psychics & Mental Illness.. Troubleshooter 16 2,291 23-12-2013 01:59 AM
Last Post: Troubleshooter
  psychic or mental health issues..? chrisw316 49 5,743 11-05-2013 03:10 PM
Last Post: chrisw316