Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic tv.. its mental!
07-07-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: psychic tv.. its mental!
(07-07-2013 08:40 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  It seems a bit odd to see the psychic at the Retail Outlet just an hour after you left..? The psychic must have zoomed pretty quick to get there before you..? Why would your cousin suddenly go mental if she bought them off the psychic in the first place..?

Is that so hard for you to believe ?? Yet all things psychic is real ?! Lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 03:07 PM
[quote='Hangingpants' pid='19654' dateline='1373193861']
I quite agree that one must be pretty naive to be glued to psychic TV 24/7. In fact I can't believe that once upon a time I was hooked on the show and psychics as well. And really now the presenters and psychics are getting worse by the day.

I would say to the people who are hooked to think twice how you spend your money, go to your supermarket and purchase a packet of Fortune Cookies!! They are about the equivalent of a psychic reading, and maybe fate may guide you to the right cookie!! Lol

Very good Hangingpants, I am LOL'ing at being guided to the right cookie hahahahahahaBig Grin

Yes, my GOD back in the day, I was completely hooked. Participated at least once a day via text, totally obsessed, I remember being absolutely mesmerised by Grant Coyler & most of them, hung on every word they said, that they were so amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing they knew more than God himself, yes there are FEW genuine ones, but they are out there- just not sure a lot of them are in the tv Wink
07-07-2013, 06:19 PM
(07-07-2013 08:40 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  It seems a bit odd to see the psychic at the Retail Outlet just an hour after you left..? The psychic must have zoomed pretty quick to get there before you..? Why would your cousin suddenly go mental if she bought them off the psychic in the first place..?

Why would that be odd, you can't see the psychic was just waiting for some cash to hit the shops! That's why my cousin flipped isn't that obvious!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did we capture a ghost on camera exploring a mental asylum at night? URBEX dormammu 0 869 03-06-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Psychics & Mental Illness.. Troubleshooter 16 4,947 23-12-2013 01:59 AM
Last Post: Troubleshooter
  psychic or mental health issues..? chrisw316 49 12,894 11-05-2013 03:10 PM
Last Post: chrisw316