Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic equipment..
04-07-2013, 03:03 PM
psychic equipment..
Psychics use a number of items in which to claim they can see your future.. Tarot cards..stones..tea leaves..crystal balls ect..

The question have is could they not use other things like a bag of chips or toe nail clippings? You may think I'm ridiculing what they do and you would be right but its also a genuine question .. What makes the items they use better than what I have put forward?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: psychic equipment..
I'm sure if you find a good & genuine psychic, they would be more than happy to connect with your nail clippings......lucky them!!!
08-07-2013, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 10:00 AM by Hangingpants.)
I don't believe in cards. Psychics say there is a special way to read them but think they just say that, basically each card has a meaning, together they form a sentence, rather like noughts and crossed linking the meanings up? No rocket science. Also some readers use straightforward playing cards.

I believe in clairvoyants who read using personal objects such as watches or jewellery, palm reading and mediumship. Believe it or not I have come across a woman that reads with toys, I know; weird one that!! Chris, perhaps your right and a few psychics maybe on board here can give a reading with a bag of crisps or salt? Also; has anybody here thought of a reading with Love Hearts??? They can give answers about your partner, probably more accurately than a psychic? Lol
08-07-2013, 09:58 AM
There is definately salt readings as Charlotte on 886 used to do them. I am not sure about cards any more, unfortunately they can fit any situation, but as I said I'm just not sure anymore, my foot is in both camps at this stage but I think a card reader who can channel with a guide is the best way to have a reading
08-07-2013, 10:13 AM
I do know that genuine mediumship exists due to an experience I had as a teenager which proved to me beyond reasonable doubt there is something out there. Not too sure about Spirit Guides? I would like to know why guides usually are Native American who would have had no connection with us, also surely there wouldn't be enough to go round if everyone had one? One book I read a medium said guides are ordinary spirits, what would a Native American from so long ago have in common with today's world?

Dreamcatcher, I believe you can read from salt and definitely tea and coffee leaves, but I personally wouldn't believe in them.
08-07-2013, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 10:43 AM by Dream Catcher.)
That is true, I have a huge fascination with Native Americans, but yes I think you're right they are years before our time but I guess they are the apitimy of Spirituality & so are most sought out for guidance, I love their wisdom but I guess nothing that Chief Sitting Bull could say would really help my situation LOL
08-07-2013, 12:04 PM
I do not believe anyone can accurately foretell the future using tarot cards. How can they possibly work? Sometimes a completely different set of cards can be picked out a second time, I know because I experimented this with my friend.

Yet if one asks a psychic this question they never seem to have an answer. There is no clairvoyance or psychic ability needed to use cards. They are really like games of chance cards. Now crystal ball, mediums. Palmistry, object readers I do have more faith in, but cards a definite NO.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
08-07-2013, 12:33 PM
On the subject of divination tools, I've seen psychics doing readings with different coloured ribbons, what's that all about?

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Where is the friends vs psychics thread????
08-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I have to confess I posted this thread just to see what some of the psychic believers would put.. And you didn't disappoint!

Comedy value hahahahaha

Some peoples logic amazes me