Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychics, the blaim game!
05-07-2013, 06:33 PM
psychics, the blaim game!
Its has been highlighted by myself and several others on this forum the ways that psychics now sell what they do!

"For entertainment only" is the new buzz word, or as I call it a psychics get out of jail free card!

I truly believe that out of the seven and a half billion people living today there isn't a single person that has a paranormal ability.. None!
It would take a giant leap off the evolutionary ladder for that kind of genetic up lift, this is my opinion based on the overwhelming evidence that has NOT been given by the psychic community!

The blaim game

When a sitter is not happy with the way a reading goes, for whatever reason!
It seems the psychic never wants to admit it was there fault!

Blaiming such things as "bad energy".."The sitter was not responsive"..blah blah blah, personally don't put up with BS excuses.

It is 100% down to the reader to do all of the work when it comes to being paid to perform such a feet of amazing human ability. Yet time and time again i read the nonsense psychics spout about how the sitter can't remain silent!..why the hell not..this isn't a doctor/patient meeting.
People look to psychics for answers when they are scared,unsure and at times at there weakest, that's when a psychic does there best work..explioting the hardships and pain of others for profit! Horrid!

Some people have questioned if I have ever had a bad interaction with a psychic ect.. "Is that why you hate psychics"? They ask, not once have had my fingers burnt by these con artists.. And I don't hate them either.. I hate what they do,i like people..I believe people deserve to be treated fair, psychics don't don't do this.

Psychics leech and scavinge around peoples grief in order to get rich and feel important, they must have no selfrespect at all..give a psychic an enema and you could fit them in a match box!
They moan "ohh were selfemployed, we don't earn a lot "..pass me a cleanex to dry my eyes ! Get a real job!

My mother worked two jobs to support our family growing up, she never once felt the need to lie or con anyone out of money !

The blaim game starts and ends at the feet of every psychic making a living from this aweful industry!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: psychics, the blaim game!
It's not a new buzz word... for entertainment only came into play when phone lines set up.. and they have been around for at least 15 years or so, maybe longer. Sorry needed to correct the error...

I guess you wasn't getting enough attention huh??? Hence this unnecessary post....

I think you need to remember that you chose to join a forum regarding all things psychic, including shows and phone lines, but not exclusively those.. while many people here are disillusioned with phone psychics, on the whole people are believers of the ability.... now we all get the fact you feel the need to act like the hardened skeptic... we all get the fact you appear to need our attention and will do anything at all to get it (hence this post)... but I think you need to take a look at what you are doing and ask yourself why you are taking so much time out of your life to sit here and come on to do nothing more than attempt to create bad feeling? I don't like the catholic faith, I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time joining a catholic forum to argue with them all constantly..... I also don't like cider... I wouldn't join a cider forum and spend a significant amount of my free time screaming on their forum about why I don't like it, and how no one should be buying cider, and how cider sellers are the devils spawn and secretly have 666 on the back of their heads... A weird concept I know, but I join forums of interest, I join forums regarding things I perhaps like, or am into, or am curious about and want to learn more...

We all get you don't like psychics, we all get you think we are all evil... we all get that you are needy for attention and grab as many crumbs as you can..... but maybe, just maybe, you could actually join in and not keep preaching to us all.... if I wanted to be subjected to someone preaching where ever I turned... I would sit and watch the god channel..

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
05-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Lol .. Your a fine one to talk about preaching ! Your bias views are laughable!

Don't try and tell me what to do as regards my posts, put up with your babbling psychic waffle so I'm sure you can put up with my attention seeking as you say ! Smile giggles* Wink
08-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Putting up with psychic waffle on a psychic forum is kinda a given really isn't it Chris? The forum is about psychic stuff, so I guess it's a given that on a forum like this psychic waffle is going to happen. I mean if you thought we were all going to be talking about tigers, or our love of coffee then you came to the wrong place LOL

08-07-2013, 09:54 PM
(08-07-2013 08:29 AM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Putting up with psychic waffle on a psychic forum is kinda a given really isn't it Chris? The forum is about psychic stuff, so I guess it's a given that on a forum like this psychic waffle is going to happen. I mean if you thought we were all going to be talking about tigers, or our love of coffee then you came to the wrong place LOL

Yeah your right in a way.. Tell you what ill put up with the bad educational ramblings of the psychics if they put up with my questions and logical posts..

Now that seems fair! Lol
08-07-2013, 11:13 PM
To be fair Chris.... you are in a psychic forum, so if you don't like what people post then tough really... but given you are in a psychic forum, where people will talk about psychic stuff.... your endless posts on how stupid we all are, and your anti psychic stuff is now coming across as a bit bizarre... and your bizarre posts are very illogical at times :-)

09-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Chris.. It's quite obvious you have a personal grudge against all psychics.. But what baffles me is your lack of knowledge about psychics. ? A skeptic will usually do things such as have readings to try to catch the psychic out.. Anonymously of course.. Usually try to trap the psychic.. Play cat and mouse with the reader?

Skeptics are usually very well informed.. but your posts are incredibly juvenile..iAre you sure your not just having one big laugh when you have nothing else to do..? It's just that I don't find you very convincing in the least..?
09-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Haha I love the way I get labeled a skeptic! .. I don't fit in your little 'box' of skeptic! Imuch worse than that! Lol

I have no personal issues with psychics.. As I've stated several times.. I won't keep repeating that because you have problems taking that in!

I don't need to trap a psychic to out them.. They do a good job of that themselves lol

I've had two 'reading' let's say on here from piss poor psychics.. And when I pointed out they got 98% of the reading wrong I got told I was lying! ! Typical psychic BS!

Lucy you need an education! Then come back to me!

Icemaiden .. I couldn't care less about you're opinion!
09-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Ah okay then... so you are not a skeptic, and not a believer... you are what??? Just here to attention seek and make yourself look silly??? Both of which you are excelling at btw.. so well done :-)

09-07-2013, 06:04 PM
When you first became a member on here Chris; you didn't even know what a spiritual church was, of that the mediums give their time freely. You had to be educated on this.
I must confess I haven't got a clue what you are either Chris?
There are some very interesting forums for skeptics Chris, perhaps it would be a good idea to join one where you can learn more about psychics in general. You need educating badly, but think you are learning more and more every day on here. LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Only a game Gilly 18 2,564 04-04-2015 04:47 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Let's play a game - uruk 3 1,020 18-07-2013 02:20 PM
Last Post: uruk