Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This will make you laugh....
06-07-2013, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 04:12 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Wink This will make you laugh....
Ok, so today I had a bit of a relapse, which is fine- it happens. First I rang Psychic Today- hung up after 2 minutes.
Tried Psychic Sofa-

Psychic: "Hello, can I have your name & DOB please?"

Me: "Yes, I'm __________ & my DOB is ___________"

Psychic: "Thank you, now let me shuffle my cards & tell me when to stop"

Me: "OK".. (counting to 20- this is all costing money) Me again: "STOP"

Psychic: "WOW!!!!!!!! you're an interesting one, aren't you?? A lot of fun to be around, what do you do for a living?"

Me: "I look after children"

Psychic:"Yes, I can see that.. you are happy in your job aren't you? Who's Joe?"

Me: "Yes & I don't know a Joe"

Psychic: "Ok, that's ok..Right my lovely, are you in a relationship?"

Me: "NO"

Psychic: "Ummmm ok the cards are telling me this, when was your last relationship?"

Me: "A few years ago"

Psychic: "He is still in your cards, your ex, do you still think about him my honey?"

Me: "Errrr, no co's he's dead. PAUSE...."

Then I hung up. My ex died in 2007! I just think that was hilarious... shows they do expect the calls to be about an ex because 9 out of 10 times they are,& BEFORE anyone hangs & quaters me for not taking it seriously to begin with, maybe I wasn't because it was so clear she was bluffing it from the start.. It cost me twenty quid but in a way its worth it because, years ago I would have tried to make it fit. xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: This will make you laugh....
OMG that's awful.... funny but awful....

I have said before but I had a reading with someone on psychic sofa, can't remember the womans name sorry.. and the first thing she went into was the ex.. mine isn't dead but I would marry satan and have his hell spawn before I took my ex back and it is like not on the cards.... ever.... she then got flustered and although it wasn't a complete waste of money she really struggled as I threw her because I didn't want an ex back.... and then had to ask questions to get her to focus

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
06-07-2013, 04:24 PM
That's awful tool, it just shows this is what they expect the call to be about, she couldn't go any further with it, the pause at the end was just uncomfortable but I just thought OMG!!! So, I hear ya Icemaiden, I hear ya LOL
06-07-2013, 04:37 PM
LOL.....I have to be honest I almost spat my coffee out through laughing when I read the dead ex thing........ although the questions before it were bad enough....... they shouldn't be asking questions like that ..... but thank you for the giggle....

06-07-2013, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 04:44 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Hee hee... it was DEFINATELY entertainment purposes only! Really funny... & even if my ex were alive, I wouldn't want him back anyway, so I can't say its money wasted!
06-07-2013, 04:58 PM
To be fair, you should phone their customer services and ask for a refund for that reading...... they would only have to listen to it to see how bad that reading was..... I know it is hilariously funny... but I think it is worthy of a refund!

06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Not a bad idea at all Icemaiden! xx
06-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Hello Dreamcatcher.. That doesen't sound like a very professional reader.. For starters she was asking you questions so didn't really pick up anything at all..?

What the best thing to do is ask for a general reading next time and do not answer any questions the psychic may ask.. If you have a decent reader they will take you through a general reading and hopefully answer your question and address your concerns without you feeding them information..You can always ask for clarification over a matter at the end..
06-07-2013, 05:26 PM
What do people expect .. They called a psychic lol .. Nonsense on tap!
06-07-2013, 05:57 PM
(06-07-2013 05:26 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  What do people expect .. They called a psychic lol .. Nonsense on tap!

Have to be honest chrisw this was actually the worst ever reading I had.. now wheter its because I am turning more & more skeptic by the day & I don't make things fit anymore or it really was rubbish, I'm not really sure LOLTongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Noel Gallagher Spent Years Moving Furniture Around to Make Liam Believe in Ghosts drstrange 0 293 28-10-2016 10:11 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  An Announcement to Make Mister No Nonsense 13 2,010 07-08-2015 09:53 PM
Last Post: Snow White