Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
social responsability!
07-07-2013, 04:34 PM
social responsability!
"Its my money ill spend it how like!" Is a favourite saying I've heard from time to time when it comes to people having readings from psychics..

The way i see things, logic and reasoning have to be taken into account with some things in life! Some people lack common sense and need a little nudge to get back on track!

For example, in the UK you need to wear a helmut to ride a motorbike..now some would argue it should be upto the rider (ie spain don't force riders to wear helmuts).. But the fact remains you will be much better off wearing one in a crash than not.. So its law that you have too.

This sets a good example to the people that lack common sense and logic and teaches them that it IS actually a better and safer way to ride a motorbike!

Now..

When people come on here saying "its my money to spend how I like!", while this is true they need to think about the example there setting to other more stupid people.. In my opinion they are giving the green light for these con artists to get more victims!

Most would agree that there are far more cases of people being ripped off by psychics than people giving glowing reports on one!
I have to also ask this, if there was a psychic that in your opinion was fantastic and bang on with there predications why would you seek out another? As it seems that good ones are few and far between!

It stinks of desparation and loneliness to me on the side of the sitter..

Just some thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 06:31 PM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: social responsability!
It is very hard to explain to you chrisw, while I was a psychic addict I thankfully no longer am, sometimes people find themsleve's in a situation that they literally can not speak to friends or family about, some are still grieving a relationship & being told to move on by their family & friends & are simply not ready to do so & need to talk to someone. Sometimes for me (back in the day) it was about a sense of relief, that I could be guided & perhaps someone was watching over me & understood my pain, I know that all may sound crazy to you but in order to get out of the woods, I had to be in it.. Readings can be a safety net & a form of escape too, some people do drugs, abuse alcohol etc because life can get damn hard. Most drug users know the dangers & the implications before they start using but its the wonderful HIGH they desire & so carry on- many heroine addicts are Lawyers, Barristers & Doctors- so this can happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME... I don't agree with people getting ripped off but that's the dirty side of any addiction- you pay for it.

The reason people try different psychics, even after finding a good one is because they want reassurance or they are desparate to speak to someone because their psychic isn't available.

This is all not black & white chrisw & all of the problems in the world are caused by fear. People can ONLY move out of this because they want to, no amount of "talking sense" into them will change that.
07-07-2013, 08:41 PM
(07-07-2013 06:30 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  It is very hard to explain to you chrisw, while I was a psychic addict I thankfully no longer am, sometimes people find themsleve's in a situation that they literally can not speak to friends or family about, some are still grieving a relationship & being told to move on by their family & friends & are simply not ready to do so & need to talk to someone. Sometimes for me (back in the day) it was about a sense of relief, that I could be guided & perhaps someone was watching over me & understood my pain, I know that all may sound crazy to you but in order to get out of the woods, I had to be in it.. Readings can be a safety net & a form of escape too, some people do drugs, abuse alcohol etc because life can get damn hard. Most drug users know the dangers & the implications before they start using but its the wonderful HIGH they desire & so carry on- many heroine addicts are Lawyers, Barristers & Doctors- so this can happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME... I don't agree with people getting ripped off but that's the dirty side of any addiction- you pay for it.

The reason people try different psychics, even after finding a good one is because they want reassurance or they are desparate to speak to someone because their psychic isn't available.

This is all not black & white chrisw & all of the problems in the world are caused by fear. People can ONLY move out of this because they want to, no amount of "talking sense" into them will change that.

Spot on dream catcher Smile
07-07-2013, 09:25 PM
I do agree with the last bit yes!
08-07-2013, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 12:00 AM by Dream Catcher.)
(07-07-2013 09:25 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  I do agree with the last bit yes!

Its just my experience of it, it may be different for other people but at the end of the day, to love & to be loved is an Universal need, and thats all most of us on here are looking for xx
08-07-2013, 01:03 PM
The reason people will ring a psychic again after a reading is because they are usually going through dramatic problems concerning affairs of the heart and unrequited love.

Most of these people are intelligent, but perhaps lonely without a partner. This is why common sense is thrown out of the window. The psychic companies have a lot to answer for profiting from vulnerable people.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Social Psychics RubyWine2 1 362 23-06-2017 03:57 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole