Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A quick hello :-)
10-07-2013, 07:46 PM
A quick hello :-)
Hi guys.

Long time no see. I very rarely log on here now but found myself at a loose end today so here I am. I was having a clear out of my room and came across all of my old notes. Thought I'd have a read through and wow what a load of rubbish lol. For those of you that don't know my story, in April 2011, my boyfriend left all of a sudden. We had been together for 5 years, things got a bit rough and off he went. I was devastated and turned to readings for comfort. I had 100s of readings (phone, text, voicemail) and dread to think how much I spent during that time. Looking back at my notes, all very general, some very basic validations, lots of stuff I wanted to hear and predictions that haven't materialised. I spoke to the majority of top psychics in the studio but now in hindsight it was so not worth the money. The only two that I truly believe have something special are John Healey and George Vallentino. Both were spot on with random, unique validations. George got me completely and his predictions were realistic. Liz King got bits right and bought through my grandad but predicted I'd be married off by the end of this year. Erm nope.

After a 6 month break my bf and I got back together and things remain really good between us. We only got back together when I calmed down on the readings and just went with the flow.

I confess that about 2 weeks ago I tuned into PT because I'm going through a big shake up at work right now. The presenter was harping on about how they had loads of space for new messages so I thought why not. My question was never answered and I wasted a good few hours of my evening. I emailed and complained because i was so wound up at both the show and myself. After 3 days and a follow up email from me asking where my reply was, I received a response. I've been credited £15 but have no desire to use it. It will remain there!

Moral of my story!?! Let go and trust that's what is meant to be will be. Tonight I will be throwing away all of my old notes (with the exception of George's, John's and Liz's). Ill keep these out of interest to see if ther predictions do materialise. George predicted things for when I'm 30, 32 and 37 so a little way off finding out yet. Unless you find a reader that you can trust and they demonstrate that they can connect with you and really get down to the nitty gritty, then please don't waste your time, money or energy.

Let go, stop dragging yourself down and concentrate on being fabulous. Make the most of life, be you, be happy and things will fall into place xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A quick hello :-)
Hi Daisy Chain, its great to hear from you & most of what you said there I am inclined to agree with. I have found myself a lovely Irish Psychic, she has REALLY helped me through & is there if I need her. Have a great summer from one DC to another xx
16-07-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: A quick hello :-)
Helloooooo **waves to Daisy Chain**

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  quick readings Cinnamongirl 4 896 04-08-2011 09:51 AM
Last Post: liseypsychic