Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't be an easy target!
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 11:53 AM by chrisw316.)
Don't be an easy target!
What does a psychic need from you to be able to con you in the most convincing way ? Well first they need you to be emothionally in need of answers!
Sadly relationship break ups, job losses..even the death of a loved one is like £££ signs to these people!

Over the top niceness! A big trick of the psychic is to come across as someone that is so nice that you feel bad questioning them, so much so that you start agreeing with them just because you feel rude not doing!

They also need you to give them clues.. Your date of birth..your job..even the things you don't realize could help them makes a big difference!

Don't let them have an easy time.. They are the ones claiming paranormal powers! Make them work for there money..

Give simple yes or no answers!
If a psychic starts pumping you for more info then they are clearly not psychic..
The nonsense will be clear to understand! It starts from the minute they start talking!

My biggest tip is this..if you must have a reading then try this..

The first reading you have tell a few lies to the reader..see if they pick up on it! They won't ! Then you will see!

I've never had a face to face reading nore one over the phone..for one reason logic!

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Don't be an easy target!
Why don't you try that Kris? Your the one with the hang up man; better still, get a job
11-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Haha.. Silly sausage!
11-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Hold on who's Kris.. Hahahaha
11-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Maybe if we ignore all the new posts he might eventually stop posting... after exhausting himself and his computer from the need to get all of our attention??? You know, a bit like a child... reward him with attention when he posts something worth reading... ignore when the drivel starts? I would suggest the naughty step but am not sure the forum has one?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
11-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Lol icecream-maiden
11-07-2013, 07:06 PM
You know I'm findin it hard to distinguish who's who? Guess impartial is the one with a few more brains out the duo, I dunno if impartial is Kris or some other dude? Maybe we can have a guessing game???????
11-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Do we get a prize if we get it right???? And hmmm... even if we did guess right, I doubt there would be any honesty LMAO

I still think the rewarding good posts with attention and ignoring the drivel is a good idea... works with my kids (rewarding good and ignoring bad I mean, not drivel LMAO)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
11-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I asked icemaiden how much she gets paid for readings ..still not had an answer! Wonder why??
11-07-2013, 08:37 PM
(11-07-2013 07:37 PM)Impartial Wrote:  
(11-07-2013 07:22 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  I asked icemaiden how much she gets paid for readings ..still not had an answer! Wonder why??

You will never get a straight answer out of Icemaden, she dosent reply to people who point out the truth but maybe it's a good thing because I don't feel like reading another long winded assays. Lol

Hahahaha, Loving it!

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"