Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Netty's New Site
15-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Netty's New Site
I have just ssen Netty's new site, looks like all comments from here were taken into consideration - looks good Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Netty's New Site
Hi Alfo.
I've had a browse on Nettys new site, and to be fair it looks like she's taken everybody's comments on board. I think we should give her a chance now as she's righted any wrongs which may have been apparent on her previous site and company.
I for one would have a reading with her, despite some negative comments we're also dismissing there have been positive feedback from members here.
Lets give her a chance?
15-07-2013, 02:42 PM
(15-07-2013 01:37 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Hi Alfo.
I've had a browse on Nettys new site, and to be fair it looks like she's taken everybody's comments on board. I think we should give her a chance now as she's righted any wrongs which may have been apparent on her previous site and company.
I for one would have a reading with her, despite some negative comments we're also dismissing there have been positive feedback from members here.
Lets give her a chance?

Go on Spartans have a reading with her Smile

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
15-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Ooh v exciting...might try the text service...cheap and cheerful!!
16-07-2013, 11:08 PM
I like the look of Psychicnettys new website despite the negative feedback I have seen.

I have not had a reading with her yet..... I was hoping to gain some honest genuine feedback from anybody on this forum who has had a satisfactory reading from Netty.

I like the fact that she works on her own, she uses no tools..... And she has written some spiritual books. The website looks tempting too.

She advertises herself as a Medium/Clairaudient* Any feedback of her medium abilities would be much appreciated.

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
17-07-2013, 08:26 AM
(16-07-2013 11:08 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  I like the look of Psychicnettys new website despite the negative feedback I have seen.

I have not had a reading with her yet..... I was hoping to gain some honest genuine feedback from anybody on this forum who has had a satisfactory reading from Netty.

I like the fact that she works on her own, she uses no tools..... And she has written some spiritual books. The website looks tempting too.

She advertises herself as a Medium/Clairaudient* Any feedback of her medium abilities would be much appreciated.

I was happy with my reading with netty, nailed situation, cant comment on big prediction, not due to happen yet. I didnt see no evidence of medium ability, my mom died recently but no messages, but to be fair that wasnt what i was calling about.
If your looking for a good medium i know a guy...he made the hair on the back of my neck stand up...he called me before my appointment and said he's got a recently passed lady, the name of XXX, could he do the reading early, told me some very personal stuff...PM me if you want to know who Smile
13-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Can anyone tell me what became of Netty? I had a reading with her in 2013 that was pretty good, just wondered if anyone knows of her whereabouts now, she went off the scene and can't find her on the net.
13-12-2015, 04:47 PM
I do remember Netty who worked for Elizabeth Rose then brought out her own website.. The last I heard of she was in Spain.. I don't know how accurate this info is.. Hope it helps..........

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
13-12-2015, 07:46 PM
(13-12-2015 04:47 PM)blondrockchick Wrote:  I do remember Netty who worked for Elizabeth Rose then brought out her own website.. The last I heard of she was in Spain.. I don't know how accurate this info is.. Hope it helps..........

Yes, I heard the rumour that she went to Spain. Just wish I could find her, she gave me a very good reading a couple of years ago that slots together like a jigsaw puzzle now time has moved on.Her timing wasn't great yet prediction(one particular one) came right.Would love to locate her,hoping someone on here may be able to supply some news on her.
13-12-2015, 08:33 PM
That's a good question. I remember Netty's site, I'd be interested to know of what became of her. I had a reading with her ages ago when she was working on I think it was either Elizabeth Rose or did she ever work on The Circle? Not sure, can't remember as it was a long time ago. I remember she was good with names and messages, never had a reading with her on her own private website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netty Hart (is this the right netty)?? moomins 0 219 15-01-2018 11:27 AM
Last Post: moomins
  Compare Top Psychic Reading Sites in Our Complete Site Rankings mecheeta 0 357 06-11-2017 09:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Just come across this site it looks good jaks111 3 649 17-08-2015 09:10 PM
Last Post: lilone
  What lead you to this site? Yes/no 12 2,050 12-04-2015 07:21 PM
Last Post: Yes/no
  who owns site how to leav if want to gabriel 12 3,844 05-02-2015 10:41 AM
Last Post: Secret
  Netty thread deleted??? Dom 29 7,999 07-07-2013 09:01 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,336 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,022 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373