Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Genuine Psychics and Clairvoyants
17-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Genuine Psychics and Clairvoyants
It would be of great interest to hear from anybody who has had a genuine reading from a clairvoyant or psychic which has actually come true or messages from spirit?

When I was a mere 17 year old I had the most amazing reading from an old lady at a Spiritualist Church. It was so amazing which makes me a believer that true psychics and mediums do exist. I a very skeptical now of all phone readers as I have been dreadfully conned in the past by top readers from top companies such as PSTV, Nirvana Light, Psychic Circle and Michelle Knight. To put it bluntly all the psychics I spoke to were rubbish, no prediction I was given came true.

I'm really asking more about independent clairvoyants or psychics, perhaps ones that are not mainstream such as your John Healey's or Anne Scholls etc. I actually visited a Mind, Body and Spirit festival in our area last hot Saturday. There were a lot of stalls and I treated myself to a reading, which did restore my damaged faith in psychics. The man gave me messages from spirit with genuine names and things which have happened in my life with some amazing predictions.

I will wait to see if they come true. But it is better to use psychics away from the phone companies, as these readings are real. It would be interesting to hear if any have had truly amazing readings from independent psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or even fortune tellers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Genuine Psychics and Clairvoyants
I went to an MBS fayre a couple of weeks ago and the psychic medium brought my grandad through and got him down to a tee, she picked up on stuff from my past that even my closest friends don't know, and I can't comment on the predictions because they won't be happening until later this year... other than she accurately picked up that I would be moving near water.... and it would be close... and that is true... I will be moving near to water, and near to the sea.

A few years back I had a reading with someone who mentioned the red flowers in my front garden.... (which I had)... and that these flowers were what I took to my nan in hospital (which I did).... he also mentioned about my grandad and picked up on the loony tunes and cartoons.... felt they were important.. which they were as my grandad used to do a really good impression of Donald Duck, and when I went to my nans that is the first thing I would ask him to do LOL

And I have said many times about my friends ex husbands mum ... every single one of her predictions came true... well apart from one, but that is yet to pass as I still have a few years until I am 40... and she picked up so accurately on my present, on things that I had told no one regarding the present.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
18-07-2013, 12:06 AM
(17-07-2013 01:47 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  It would be of great interest to hear from anybody who has had a genuine reading from a clairvoyant or psychic which has actually come true or messages from spirit?

When I was a mere 17 year old I had the most amazing reading from an old lady at a Spiritualist Church. It was so amazing which makes me a believer that true psychics and mediums do exist. I a very skeptical now of all phone readers as I have been dreadfully conned in the past by top readers from top companies such as PSTV, Nirvana Light, Psychic Circle and Michelle Knight. To put it bluntly all the psychics I spoke to were rubbish, no prediction I was given came true.

I'm really asking more about independent clairvoyants or psychics, perhaps ones that are not mainstream such as your John Healey's or Anne Scholls etc. I actually visited a Mind, Body and Spirit festival in our area last hot Saturday. There were a lot of stalls and I treated myself to a reading, which did restore my damaged faith in psychics. The man gave me messages from spirit with genuine names and things which have happened in my life with some amazing predictions.

I will wait to see if they come true. But it is better to use psychics away from the phone companies, as these readings are real. It would be interesting to hear if any have had truly amazing readings from independent psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or even fortune tellers.

You and me both Hangingpants...my only mind blowing experience was years ago, everything happened like she said, not 1 or 2 predications but all. Yes please everyone, do share and please let others know of upcoming events such as psychic festivals this will help us to keep away from phone lines, well hopefully!
18-07-2013, 02:35 PM
snowqueen i think i need a reading with her too, if you manage to find her contact details!
18-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Snowqueen! what a horrible thing to happen. I think I would be most devasted at the best friend part of it than the guy Sad But in terms of telling you that would happen, that is amazing.
18-07-2013, 08:12 PM
(18-07-2013 05:21 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  Hangingpants I totally agree with you and Sidney. I know that the mediums at the Spiritualist Association of Great Britain (http://www.sagb.org.uk/) work around the UK and abroad at different spiritualist churches. I have tried Mercedes and she was really good for me also they give you the money back if there is no connection and they do not charge by the minute.... I hope this helps!

That link doesn't work Pops?
19-07-2013, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2013 02:43 AM by Mr KoolJ.)
You know my mum used to help out at her local spirit church. When I was a boy she would tag me along with her. I remember some really spooky mediums that passed messages over from spirit. My mums a very spiritual lady herself an sees things. There used to be a lady near on 10 yrs ago who read palms in. Covent Garden. Wow she was really spot on with things she told would happen.
19-07-2013, 09:32 AM
i wish that there were more genuine, ethical readers like her still around these days...
19-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I think this just go's to show that people should explore further to find good readers. There are genuine clairvoyants around but it stands to reason if one was so good why would they be working for a psychic sales company for about 25p per min? If they were that good they would have their own business. However, as we have seen psychics with there own businesses are not always trustworthy, so one must be vigilant.

I think people on here should step outside of the phone lines and explore what mediums and psychics are around. A good example is SAGB, Psychic Fayres, private readers locally and yes, you may laugh but there is a lot to be said for the gypsy lady too. You certainly couldn't get a worse reading than some of them on Sky 886!

I have in the past had interesting readings but unfortunately as yet nothing that truly convinces me? I'm still a believer that there are genuine ones about and aim to find one,

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
20-07-2013, 12:07 AM
It's been interesting some of the comments made by everyone. It looks like it would be a good idea for people exploring outside of the phone companies to enable finding a more accurate and most importantly more sincere psychic.Hiccup: I do realise that some psychics need a platform to become more established and better known? But as we know PTV is not spiritual or any psychic phone line for that matter. So really and truthfully this says little for the psychic.

Can anybody say they've had a mind blowing experience talking to a TV psychic? Or from any phone psychic? I believe there are some exceptional ones scattered around who are genuine? All I hear about on this forum is about the supposedly amazing John Healey ! Well, I can tell you he didn't do it for me, he didn't even pick up on something so major in my life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Freeindex Clairvoyants Gomez 0 500 17-06-2016 10:01 AM
Last Post: Gomez
  The Clairvoyants: Cool Couple Plays Mind Games with Heidi Klum - America's Got Talent drstrange 0 430 06-06-2016 07:01 AM
Last Post: drstrange
Exclamation are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake? janaan 64 4,850 06-12-2015 10:33 PM
Last Post: janaan
  I thought they were genuine but it's a disgrace Soapfan46 25 4,782 04-08-2015 08:24 AM
Last Post: Caroline
Tongue genuine psychic sofa feedback q7777 6 8,444 13-11-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan