Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
something odd has happened today
27-07-2013, 10:33 AM
something odd has happened today
One of the very popular psychics on the show was so friendly suggested we could be friends so I said I connect with them on FB. They said yes.
I sent request to that person and as a result I got blocked from sending request for a month as I sent it to person who don't know me.

The person in question knows full well my name so I m completely confused....why offer friendship and reject my FB invite....feeling stupid now ......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: something odd has happened today
Sorry to hear it Emma , its disgusting how some people behave Sad(
27-07-2013, 11:00 AM
fb plays up sommtime but as u are on this forum and all can see everything here membr or not and seein ur posts on here they would not conect to u for at as well as the psychics would hate this forum its all bout nastynss towards them an any psychic that gossips bout others they work with to viewers would be froun opon by pt psychics as gossips in any work place are just nasty no matter what job u do there shoud be a forum for every job in the world sure be busy thre always gosips bein nasty to others all this form is gosips nothin nice on it same shit different day
27-07-2013, 11:19 AM
(27-07-2013 11:00 AM)gabriel Wrote:  fb plays up sommtime but as u are on this forum and all can see everything here membr or not and seein ur posts on here they would not conect to u for at as well as the psychics would hate this forum its all bout nastynss towards them an any psychic that gossips bout others they work with to viewers would be froun opon by pt psychics as gossips in any work place are just nasty no matter what job u do there shoud be a forum for every job in the world sure be busy thre always gosips bein nasty to others all this form is gosips nothin nice on it same shit different day

Hi Gabriel thank you for your views. I have to say I can see where you coming from ...However ...I talked to this male psychic few times and he even commented how nice I am and we could be friends so I then suggested to connect on FB - nothing more. He agreed....
I have connected to other psychic pages and never had problem ..Connecting to someone doesn't mean you love them or you want to bother them ...its simple token of appreciation and perhaps to see if they any special offers or make appearances elsewhere so really gutted as I feel I was led on ...there was no reason ..as HE suggested we could be mates Sad I have learnt my lesson now ..I tell ya !
27-07-2013, 11:23 AM
oh I like you Emma ....you are funny ,to the point ,direct yet kind hearted.... :-))

I have to agree. I don't like when someone is leading me on and then ....... don't worry if HE behave like that there is something called KARMA ....just remember that sweetie!

PS Who was it ???
27-07-2013, 03:20 PM
I give you little clue happygirl ...You asked about him few times (here on this forum) and he has many admirers)fans whatever you call it ...
27-07-2013, 03:45 PM
If it was Tristan Morell, during my reading he invited me down to Brighton to go clubbing as we had something in common..I never took him up on his offer though lol
27-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Tristan????
27-07-2013, 04:58 PM
(27-07-2013 04:21 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Tristan????

YES
27-07-2013, 04:59 PM
(27-07-2013 03:45 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  If it was Tristan Morell, during my reading he invited me down to Brighton to go clubbing as we had something in common..I never took him up on his offer though lol

Really ? did he also tell you that you get on so well you could be friends and you are very very nice person ???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next... treacle654 47 8,588 05-01-2015 06:57 PM
Last Post: Twilight