Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some Of Gods Greatest Gifts Are Unanswered Prayers
01-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Heart Some Of Gods Greatest Gifts Are Unanswered Prayers
Well, here I am again & by now you all know my story, a psychic addict with more stop/starts than a traffic light!! I guess all I want to say is, within the last 24 hours I have had a huge eye opener where my situation is concerned, I started an emotional detox group & have been putting more mass in myself, this one big swings & roundabouts saga is finally coming to an end, my heart has to catch up properly but thank God I finally see the truth..

Anyone out there waiting (like I did for 5 years) if s/he loved you NOTHING would stop them being with you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 08:12 PM by Popsicle.)
RE: Some Of Gods Greatest Gifts Are Unanswered Prayers
I am glad you are taking your power back and I am sure that once you are completely free of this vicious circle only positive things will happen for you Smile

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Wow Dreamcatcher! I don't know what happened but your post sure is positive and punchy!!! Good for you, whatever has happened to bring you to this point, it sounds like it was meant to be anyway. I love the title of this thread by the way..really thought provoking Smile
02-08-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 12:57 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Popsicle thank you... & Dom, I have just realised I was in love with a complete & utter knob LOL but on the upside I know what I don't want Smile

Don't waste time and money on psychics anymore guys, I know all about the waiting game, the reassurance a reading can give but truthfully, if something is meant to be it will be with or with out consulting a psychic. Readings prolong the pain, they make you want to wait when you should be free, the unbiast (wrong spelling) view is what pschics make a killing on.. If someone loves you nothing will stop them being with you. Don't use your time waiting, use it to better yourself & if they are meant to come back to you.

Now, I'm off for the weekend, staying in a friends apartment which I have all to myself til Tuesday & working at 5, so as Scooby Doo would say "theres not a minute to loose".

Cheerio x
02-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi Dc, what's happened, did you speak to him in the end or did you just suddenly realise that you need to break free? Everything you say is so true and i know this deep down, but still i can't seem to shake off that hope and waiting or wanting, not sure if this is due to what psychics say (although it can't help) or my own personal intuition/desires. Well done though for breaking free.
02-08-2013, 01:18 PM
(02-08-2013 12:56 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Popsicle thank you... & Dom, I have just realised I was in love with a complete & utter knob LOL but on the upside I know what I don't want Smile

Don't waste time and money on psychics anymore guys, I know all about the waiting game, the reassurance a reading can give but truthfully, if something is meant to be it will be with or with out consulting a psychic. Readings prolong the pain, they make you want to wait when you should be free, the unbiast (wrong spelling) view is what pschics make a killing on.. If someone loves you nothing will stop them being with you. Don't use your time waiting, use it to better yourself & if they are meant to come back to you.

Now, I'm off for the weekend, staying in a friends apartment which I have all to myself til Tuesday & working at 5, so as Scooby Doo would say "theres not a minute to loose".

Cheerio x

I agree do not wait it is not worth it. I would say though that I do almost completely agree with what you say, but I have also found that some people are simply not free or able to committ and doing some homework on their situation in a real and blunt way can save alot of money time and heartache...as loving someone who is not in a position to love you back is detrimental to ones self, growth and soul...now I am happy in a relationship with someone else..why becuase I threw away the rule book..and made the rule book about desire, respect and joy.....................
02-08-2013, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 10:08 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Yes, flamered I do agree there are rare cases where two people love each other & can not be together, but they are few and far between. I just don't think I would have held on so long if it wasn't for readings (my own choice) but sometimes I wonder, & I am saying this about myself only, I do wonder if I stayed in that position because it "suited" me to be stuck. For example I have always used food for comfort/emotional issues, could this have been my excuse for holding on to my bad habits, also having these intense feelings for someone is like a safety net, it blocks anyone else coming in??? I have started eating "clean" & want to loose weight & hopefully when I have faced myself head on I will be able to find a loving relationship. Dr. Phil McGraw always says, when we are in any cycle of behaviour, even if its negative & self destructive, we are doing it because there is a pay off. Which I do believe to be true.

No one knows what the future holds & I don't hate the guy in question, far from it but it would be interesting to see where the road will take me over the coming months & if I would still feel the same after I work on myself. This man has thought me a lot about myself (not Dr. Phil) LOL, but it has been like looking in the mirror a lot of the time, so maybe he was just sent to me to help sort my life out.... Who knows??
02-08-2013, 10:58 PM
(02-08-2013 10:06 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Yes, flamered I do agree there are rare cases where two people love each other & can not be together, but they are few and far between. I just don't think I would have held on so long if it wasn't for readings (my own choice) but sometimes I wonder, & I am saying this about myself only, I do wonder if I stayed in that position because it "suited" me to be stuck. For example I have always used food for comfort/emotional issues, could this have been my excuse for holding on to my bad habits, also having these intense feelings for someone is like a safety net, it blocks anyone else coming in??? I have started eating "clean" & want to loose weight & hopefully when I have faced myself head on I will be able to find a loving relationship. Dr. Phil McGraw always says, when we are in any cycle of behaviour, even if its negative & self destructive, we are doing it because there is a pay off. Which I do believe to be true.

No one knows what the future holds & I don't hate the guy in question, far from it but it would be interesting to see where the road will take me over the coming months & if I would still feel the same after I work on myself. This man has thought me a lot about myself (not Dr. Phil) LOL, but it has been like looking in the mirror a lot of the time, so maybe he was just sent to me to help sort my life out.... Who knows??

Dream Catcher I applaud you. I love your honesty and the courage you have to speak up about your situation and since you gave the two-finger salute to the psychics now the world is your oyster Smile

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 11:06 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Oh Popsicle, thank you but you know I have battled so much with this addiction to psychics, & many times I thought I was out of the woods only to buckle again but I HOPE that its different this time, I have no questions for psychics any more & even if I do ask, I just don't believe a word now. Its an incentive to save for my holiday in October, I'm going to the UK (maybe we should all meet up for a knees up LOL) but hey, I'm working on me & they say all the answers are within us, if we dare to look.. xx
03-08-2013, 07:37 AM
I hope you find the will power to not buckle again. It really does annoy me that these "psychics" have preyed on your weakness.

Good luck with everything Dream.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evidence for real psychic gifts post it here. DreamDetective 2 1,233 07-06-2011 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sammy