Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello new to this, which of the home team would you recommend?
02-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Hello new to this, which of the home team would you recommend?
used to use psychic today readers in the past but havnt for a while now. theres a lot of different psychics featured on there and was hoping for some feedback or recommendations for a psychic? not a studio one as i already watch the show a bit and no who they are, just the home team? been given a voucher in the post you see!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Hello new to this, which of the home team would you recommend?
Hi shopaholic Smile I have tried loads of the at home team, but to be honest 90% of them are not great. The only one that was good for me was grace but just becareful I think there are two with that name. The one that I got was the grace that john healy goes to for readings she was really good with me Smile 3 of her Predictions have happened for me. I think its who you click with as well, some readers were not good with me but for other people they were great! Who knows maybe just leave it to fate and see what one your drawn to. Good luck Smile x

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
03-08-2013, 03:42 AM
Hi Shoppholic.I had a very good reading about a year ago from a very spiritual lady on Psychic Sofa called Butterfly Wings.
03-08-2013, 08:50 AM
(03-08-2013 02:34 AM)Popsicle Wrote:  None Shopaholic and I advise you to run for dear life while you still can as one reading can be the catalyst for an addiction. If you do not like what the reader told you then it is likely you will seek other opinions and this can quickly spiral out of control...

Very good answer Popsicle!!! Exactly that ! None of them unless you really want to waste your money ....but then why don't give it to charity instead...
03-08-2013, 01:30 PM
(03-08-2013 08:50 AM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 02:34 AM)Popsicle Wrote:  None Shopaholic and I advise you to run for dear life while you still can as one reading can be the catalyst for an addiction. If you do not like what the reader told you then it is likely you will seek other opinions and this can quickly spiral out of control...

Very good answer Popsicle!!! Exactly that ! None of them unless you really want to waste your money ....but then why don't give it to charity instead...

yep !Wink
03-08-2013, 02:52 PM
I've found Dino on p sofa pretty good, not as good as Tristan Morell. Guess it's matter of personal taste
03-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Yep it is a matter of personal taste mr koolJ Smile aldo is the bees knees in my eyes lol cannot praise him enough.

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
04-08-2013, 02:05 AM
I'd take Popsicle's advise like others have suggested otherwise Shopaholic will be imapsychicaddict very soon, we all speak from experience. The free vouchers are a doorway to hell!...don't open it! But if you must, i can't really recommend anyone but have heard good things about Tristian Morell.
04-08-2013, 02:18 AM
I tell you another cool psychic on the at home team an that's Jessica. Cool lady who comes 2nd to Tristan morellSmile
04-08-2013, 03:30 PM
(04-08-2013 03:11 PM)TinyTaurus Wrote:  Picking a home team psychic should be spur of the moment. My reading with Star Raven was on Hazel Lee recommendation I have never felt so sick in my life I had to terminate the call it was so dark. Ariel is a lovely reader I must say seems pure heart soul.

Tinytaurus that's terrible you having experienced a reading full of darkness and negativity! So much for psychics being there to give you hope and guidance!!! Hope you just took it with a pinch of salt!! Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Caroline Suzanne PIN 4673 PTV (at home reader) Twilight 0 477 06-01-2016 07:04 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home? Spartans 21 3,289 17-01-2013 02:19 PM
Last Post: misssaigon
  Your Dream Team flamered 2 956 29-09-2011 06:12 PM
Last Post: Eridanus