Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feedback for Hazel Lee
07-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Feedback for Hazel Lee
Readings are not a big part of my life... but would be intrigued to find out from any of you guys here... *What is your verdict on Hazel Lee?*

I am so tempted to have a reading with this lady.... She comes over on the screen as a real tough no-nonsense cookie... she doesn't mince her words..... I kinda like the fact that she doesn't use tools... she says things as they are!!!

Is this lady as good as she appears on screen? Would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had a reading with her

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Feedback for Hazel Lee
not really , but you can try perhaps she connect better with you .....
07-08-2013, 07:54 PM
(07-08-2013 07:40 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  You will be having coffee with your ex

yeah and stop doubting yourself and him(your BF) coz you have to trust him and don't miss your chances ...and similar rubbish ...LOL
07-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I had reading with Hazel Lee over a year ago. She was one of the most obnoxious readers I encounter. She got nothing much rite with me, couldn't get what I do for livin. She keep running through lots of careers an still couldn't get things rite. When I told her she got it all wrong she got argumentative with me, didn't like it when I said that. She predict me stuff which never happened an bring me names out of a hat which ment nothing to me. I know difference between good an bad reader as when I was small I would go to spirit church with my mum, she was very spiritual, an met many good mediums. Yeah! HL is loud mouthed an hates it if you tell her she gets it wrong
08-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Nothing HL has told me happened Sad i started getting readings a couple of years ago and now time has passed I now know the ones that I will NEVER contact again. In my opinion you need to let time pass and look back and see who was talking poo. I have my list wrote out of the ones that I will never to ring again!

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
08-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks everybody for your honest opinions which I respect..... I'm rather disappointed to find the posters rather negative....

Not sure whether to have a reading with Hazel Lee due to the negative feedback..... Is there anyone who has had an accurate reading and validations from this lady? It's just that she seems so well sought after on psychic TV.....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
08-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I must admit it is all rather staged when Hazel Lee goes into one of her trances by pulling faces. How can people seriously believe all this? PSTV is so much about hard selling that its unbelievable.

Never had a reading with Hazel Lee, and can assure you I never will. Snowqueen, it's entirely up to you, but I would listen to these voices of experience if I were you and not waste your money.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
08-08-2013, 02:51 PM
(07-08-2013 07:12 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  Readings are not a big part of my life... but would be intrigued to find out from any of you guys here... *What is your verdict on Hazel Lee?*

I am so tempted to have a reading with this lady.... She comes over on the screen as a real tough no-nonsense cookie... she doesn't mince her words..... I kinda like the fact that she doesn't use tools... she says things as they are!!!

Is this lady as good as she appears on screen? Would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had a reading with her

Snowqueen, she is what you'd call the "newbie" psychic, she is just a gobby woman. People (who she would prefere to do readings for) are people who have been depressed- "out of the darkness" is one of her lines. Anyone who is advanced in having readings wouldn't give tuppence for her mouthiness. Sorry
08-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Snowqueen you should put in a vm or text for her, just to see the response and then take it from there. I would not call her again but its your choice Smile maybe she will have a good connection with you. I am only speaking from my Experience with her. Good luck with it. Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
08-08-2013, 07:54 PM
I had a reading with Hazel 3 years ago and nothing she told me has happened. Having watched her on PTV, she seems to give the same lines to everyone, "why shop at Tesco, when you can have Harrods" and you won't "settle for any old Joe". I wouldn't use her again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 196 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hazel Lee Returns Mediums Now 4 545 03-04-2017 06:24 PM
Last Post: pillarbox
Shocked Feedback about Psychic MINA Happy_go_girl 11 2,231 16-12-2014 08:11 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  PT are finally putting negative and positive feedback on there website Gem_0923 2 1,000 11-01-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: Dom
  Hazel Lee Purple Feather 14 6,023 18-12-2012 06:43 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Removing negative feedback alf0406 11 3,046 15-05-2012 12:27 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Does Hazel Lee to private readings ctugs 0 826 12-01-2012 12:13 PM
Last Post: ctugs
  Where is hazel lee ctugs 1 942 05-01-2012 06:20 PM
Last Post: ctugs
  Hazel Lee...new makeover! kiltgirl 5 1,533 21-07-2011 09:25 PM
Last Post: lizcancer girl
  An Audience With Hazel Lee kiltgirl 15 3,475 12-07-2011 10:13 AM