Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any views on Aldo and/or enchantment
13-08-2013, 09:36 AM
any views on Aldo and/or enchantment
both these 'psychics' have said things to me that are similar and enchantment described my situation by me just asking for a reading for august and both have mentioned this week as a turning point in the situation (enchanmentsaid 2/3 weeks this was 2 weeks ago and aldo said immendiate future that was on sunday....i used 2 different mobiles for the txts as i have a new one) im a little bit sceptic and psychic today now but dont usually have reading by these two as there hard to get.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: any views on Aldo and/or enchantment
Saying similar things does not mean therefore they are right and so your predication will happen. I think 90% of my readings were similar yet predications no where in sight. I had high hopes for Enchantment, really wanted to believe everything she said, she predicated right for a conversation to happen, but the result of it didn't happen, she said this conversation will lead us on to be friends, but it didn't, they have now left my place of work and i will never see them again.
13-08-2013, 12:28 PM
For me Aldo has been interesting and useful..however have stopped believing and living by predictions..but have found that some of the validations or words that Aldo has used have been things that I have needed to chew on and pay real heed to...so in summary when I did have readings found Aldo useful..small predictions came true..I nolonger hang on predictions but refer to them as possibilities whithin that given moment and interpretation..do pay attention to what he says and unpick from there in terms of what resonates or also waht might make me edgy and question..as this again may lead me to making choice of action right for me. Enchantment..only had one reading and she said big changes ahead wow wish I had payed attention to this and all the other signals flashing as yes in general huge changes for me!
13-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Is Aldo the guy who was wearing massive headphones on the show one afternoon? Behind the presenter with his mouth opening up and down like a goldfish? LOL
13-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Everyone does realise they all keep notes on all the callers hence why so many say the same things and come up with information you are amazed they know!

I had a face to face with Aldo a 2/3 years ago, got my past very well, nothing he predicted has ever come to pass! Nothing enchantment has predicted has ever come to pass either!

I have also been asked by two of these companies to work as a psychic for them, I'm not psychic!!
13-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Aldo is simply the best in my eyes Smile he is very good, most of my big predictions have happened. I have wrote down in my note book what he has told me a couple of years ago and yes it has happened. I have private readings of him at home. He even knew what a certain person was going to say to me :O he really does have a good connection with me and at the end of the day it really is about the connection. My sister has got readings from him and very little of what he said has happened for her, but for me he is no 1.

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
13-08-2013, 06:50 PM
(13-08-2013 06:41 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 02:51 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  Everyone does realise they all keep notes on all the callers hence why so many say the same things and come up with information you are amazed they know!

I had a face to face with Aldo a 2/3 years ago, got my past very well, nothing he predicted has ever come to pass! Nothing enchantment has predicted has ever come to pass either!

I have also been asked by two of these companies to work as a psychic for them, I'm not psychic!!

You are right indigoJ, they do keep notes. I am sure that psychictv and the circle keep notes of clients and their readings as I have tested it myself. I had a suspicion few years ago so I asked about a fictitious person giving a fictitious name (which in french means I am a twat). Well two well known readers (Marie P from the circle and Freda Joy PTV) gave me that name and they said that spirit was giving them the info, well spirit did not know that they were calling themselves twats!!!!Big Grin

Big Grin oh lol! That's made my day!!

Many times I have heard them typing away on their keyboards, when they are supposed to be doing a reading and I've asked what are they doing, knowing full well what they're doing and they say things like oh shuffling cards, well tapping a keyboard and shuffling cards do not sound the same in the slightest! Maybe they assume we are all naive as after all we are calling them!

If I was still having readings I would set them up like you did to but then I'd tell them!
13-08-2013, 06:52 PM
(13-08-2013 06:08 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  Aldo is simply the best in my eyes Smile he is very good, most of my big predictions have happened. I have wrote down in my note book what he has told me a couple of years ago and yes it has happened. I have private readings of him at home. He even knew what a certain person was going to say to me :O he really does have a good connection with me and at the end of the day it really is about the connection. My sister has got readings from him and very little of what he said has happened for her, but for me he is no 1.

Hi are you happy to share what predictions have come to pass? I don't understand your private readings at home he usually goes to a local spiritual shop!?!
13-08-2013, 07:11 PM
(13-08-2013 06:54 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 06:50 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 06:41 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 02:51 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  Everyone does realise they all keep notes on all the callers hence why so many say the same things and come up with information you are amazed they know!

You are right indigoJ, they do keep notes. I am sure that psychictv and the circle keep notes of clients and their readings as I have tested it myself. I had a suspicion few years ago so I asked about a fictitious person giving a fictitious name (which in french means I am a twat). Well two well known readers (Marie P from the circle and Freda Joy PTV) gave me that name and they said that spirit was giving them the info, well spirit did not know that they were calling themselves twats!!!!Big Grin

Big Grin oh lol! That's made my day!!

Many times I have heard them typing away on their keyboards, when they are supposed to be doing a reading and I've asked what are they doing, knowing full well what they're doing and they say things like oh shuffling cards, well tapping a keyboard and shuffling cards do not sound the same in the slightest! Maybe they assume we are all naive as after all we are calling them!

If I was still having readings I would set them up like you did to but then I'd tell them!

I did with Kalyany from The Circle and Rose from Elizabeth rose but they put the phone down on me!

Well that's a grown up way to deal with being found out to be a fraud! So not only are they scam artists but they have no backbone or conviction in their um talent! Big Grin

And yet still when people read all this they still believe someone is able to read for them and predict their future! Obviously just by the law of statistics some will be told something that happens but that is a coincidence not proof of psychic abilityHuh

People also cling to this minute percentage rather than the overwhelming proof to the contrary, us humans are funny creatures! We're meant to be the brightest and most evolved of animals .. Not! As far as I know my dogs don't spend their evenings spending a fortune pouring their hearts out to an insincere fraud on the other end of the phone!Tongue
13-08-2013, 07:57 PM
(13-08-2013 06:08 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  Aldo is simply the best in my eyes Smile he is very good, most of my big predictions have happened. I have wrote down in my note book what he has told me a couple of years ago and yes it has happened. I have private readings of him at home. He even knew what a certain person was going to say to me :O he really does have a good connection with me and at the end of the day it really is about the connection. My sister has got readings from him and very little of what he said has happened for her, but for me he is no 1.

I like Aldo too. He predicted things which happened , described past well although not all of it....but if compared to others him Tamara and still waiting for Tristan so far so good:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ALDO RAFFA Charmed 29 5,287 29-07-2018 11:18 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 481 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  Enchantment...any reviews? Gem_0923 8 2,991 01-04-2016 07:15 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 2,079 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,732 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 117,917 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 2,265 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral
Smile any views on Liz King gem123 2 1,132 07-01-2014 06:07 PM
Last Post: lizcancer girl
  tarot readings LAURA DALIGAN & your views Happy_go_girl 13 3,917 06-06-2013 08:18 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Enchantment Ella Hardy 11 2,333 05-05-2013 04:34 PM
Last Post: Sidney