Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
username
14-08-2013, 01:07 AM
username
Can someone please tell me how to change my username on this ? I don't like miss sunshine anymore lol. Thanks Big Grin

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: username
I don't think you can change your username on here, i had a look and couldn't see a way but maybe i missed it, maybe contact admin and ask if it can be done. Its a lovely name by the way..
14-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Thank you sidney for your help Big Grin i could not find it either. I will contact admin and see what they say Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
14-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi Miss Sunshine.I'm afraid it's not possible to change your user name once you've made one up.You can contact admin like Sidney suggested,but probably it may be easier for you to make a new account.

Hope you get it sorted Miss Sunshine.
14-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank you Ella, I'm just going to stick with this name Smile just thought that I could change it in my cp but I can't. Thanks for answering me Big Grin

14-08-2013, 11:18 PM
(14-08-2013 08:32 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  Thank you Ella, I'm just going to stick with this name Smile just thought that I could change it in my cp but I can't. Thanks for answering me Big Grin

You have a lovely name miss sunshine Smile no need to change it! I wish I had a more girly username now. As I think half the time people think I am a man lol!
15-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Lol I should have really thought about mine abit more if I knew I could not change it, but miss sunshine will have to do. Smile

15-08-2013, 08:51 AM
I agree that Miss Sunshine is a lovely username. If I were you I'd keep it. And Dom: I must admit I really did think you were a man all this time due to your name.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
15-08-2013, 07:21 PM
(15-08-2013 08:51 AM)Dancing Dolly Wrote:  I agree that Miss Sunshine is a lovely username. If I were you I'd keep it. And Dom: I must admit I really did think you were a man all this time due to your name.

Dancing Dolly - "Dom" is the flippin cat! Big Grin
15-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Yay, me an all thought Dom was a guy