Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reviewing psychics
18-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Smile Reviewing psychics
Hi guys. I ain't been a member here for that long but when I first signed up you guys liked to review good n bad psychics. Trouble is now I can't say I like a psychic for fear of gettin attacked with sarcastic overtones. Yeah cristism I can take an guys don't always agree with 1 another, but I'm gettin pissed off with one or two members saying I'm advertising. This is what this forum was meant for in 1st place, to discuss good n bad psychics, now I can't even do that. I dunno what some of these guys are doing on here if they ain't spiritual and don't want to compare readings, that's what it's all about. There's a few good psychics on p sofa an Kooma to, not just PSTV.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: Reviewing psychics
Couldn't agree with you more Mrkool, although it does put me off the likes of Kooma wondering if they've been keeping notes on us...who do you rate? All we can do is ignore the trolls
18-08-2013, 12:13 PM
had a reading with Jessica last week one of option0 psychics. Yay, she validated real well, like this ladies style. Any guys on here have any good feedback to offer on this cool lady?
18-08-2013, 12:18 PM
(18-08-2013 12:06 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  Couldn't agree with you more Mrkool, although it does put me off the likes of Kooma wondering if they've been keeping notes on us...who do you rate? All we can do is ignore the trolls

There used to be a guy on Kooma called Noel Isaacs. Didn't know about the notes, but Noel was real good. Any ideas where this dude is now? And yeah, I don't feed trolls so its up to you guys on here to post your fav psychics
18-08-2013, 12:48 PM
All you can do is review honestly and ignore those that don't like it? If you like a psychic then why shouldn't you or anyone else give them a good review?

I personally haven't had the greatest experience with Kooma as a company, although I have only used them a handful of times so my experience is limited and can't be taken as a true reflection.

I have had a couple of good readings on Psychic sofa, but can't remember the names of the readers. It was a while ago now and again, they were one off readings

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
18-08-2013, 12:54 PM
(18-08-2013 12:18 PM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  
(18-08-2013 12:06 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  Couldn't agree with you more Mrkool, although it does put me off the likes of Kooma wondering if they've been keeping notes on us...who do you rate? All we can do is ignore the trolls

There used to be a guy on Kooma called Noel Isaacs. Didn't know about the notes, but Noel was real good. Any ideas where this dude is now? And yeah, I don't feed trolls so its up to you guys on here to post your fav psychics

http://www.noelisaac.com/ ?
Gotta say Yona Farrell is one of the best ive come across
18-08-2013, 01:16 PM
(18-08-2013 10:42 AM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  Hi guys. I ain't been a member here for that long but when I first signed up you guys liked to review good n bad psychics. Trouble is now I can't say I like a psychic for fear of gettin attacked with sarcastic overtones. Yeah cristism I can take an guys don't always agree with 1 another, but I'm gettin pissed off with one or two members saying I'm advertising. This is what this forum was meant for in 1st place, to discuss good n bad psychics, now I can't even do that. I dunno what some of these guys are doing on here if they ain't spiritual and don't want to compare readings, that's what it's all about. There's a few good psychics on p sofa an Kooma to, not just PSTV.
I'm pretty new to this too and have to say that I find Netty amazing, but haven't posted about it because of what everyone has been saying about her, I just felt I would get accused of being a friend of hers or probably Netty herself. I contacted her after all the good comments on here about her and I have to say a lot of her predictions for me have happened.
18-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I use Yona and she is brilliant....well I think so.. and I can only comment on how she has been with me :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
18-08-2013, 02:39 PM
(18-08-2013 02:13 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  I had a really good reading from Pammy on Kooma, it was ages ago. She can be quite brutal because she doesen't sugarcoat. She tells you things as they are. She told me the truth, even though it was something I didn't particularly want to hear at the time.

I've not tried Yona, I'll look up her profile. I used to use Kooma quite frequently, but haven't done so in ages. They are a lot cheaper as well.

I tried Pammy and yes she's brutal lol...dont know if she told me the truth cos i feel she was way off on some things..time will tell on that one Smile
Yona's a independent, dont think she's on any phone line but things are certainly progressing the way she said they would
18-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Another vote for Yona, i tried her after Popsicle recommended her to be an ethical reader, i do believe that to be right.