Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't You See?
21-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Can't You See?
Most of you on here have a brain the size of a pea.. I can't believe people could be so stupid spending good money believing in psychics!

All psychics are crooks.. If you can't see that then you lot need help! If you could see yourselves from the outside you would see how pathetic it all looks..

Don't any of you work? You have to be a bunch of women who have too much money and too much time on your hands! Live in the real world not fantasy?

If he's not come back now he never will so accept it..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Can't You See?
You should be ashamed of yourselves.. There are people dying and destitute who battle on no matter what life throws at them..

You lot just whinge because you have too much money and time on your hands..

Psychics are crooks.. you lot are feeding these frauds.. How could human beings in this society be so stupid?
21-08-2013, 10:45 AM
A psychic cant see into your future.. Do you realise how stupid you look on here when people view?

No.. Your ex will not come back! If he was he would have been back by now.. You are all a lot of sad desperate women..
21-08-2013, 11:02 AM
So.. How can a psychic help? And who the hell is Chris?
21-08-2013, 11:23 AM
(21-08-2013 10:45 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  A psychic cant see into your future.. Do you realise how stupid you look on here when people view?

No.. Your ex will not come back! If he was he would have been back by now.. You are all a lot of sad desperate women..

The only people who view this forum are ones who are interested in psychic readings, have had readings or some psychics who hope to advertise for free by pretending to be happy customers.

And then you get the sad losers who troll any forums because they have no life.

Such is lifeHuh
21-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah Gilly.. There are some sad losers on here.. It's pathetic..

I think I've hit a sour note.. You lot know your the misfits of society.. Come on now? Is this normal behaviour however much your trying to justify your compulsive behaviour?

Do you lot even work? The problem is you have too much money and not enough to do except for sitting on your arses all day long thinking about your ex's or lack of a partner.. Money no object to you lot so you feed those crooks?
21-08-2013, 12:03 PM
(21-08-2013 11:22 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  Some people think a Chinese herbalist can help and others think it a waste of time. It is all to do with personal taste. If you want to engage don't go for the all out insult and attack.

Maybe a Chinese herbalist can help a little.. But psychics are crooks..

Children have more sense then you lot on here.. Yet you call yourselves intelligent people?? Life is about making your own decisions and taking chances.. Obviously you are all inadequate to do this for yourselves??
21-08-2013, 12:35 PM
(21-08-2013 12:24 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I don't think everyone is sitting at home paralyses waiting for predictions. If I can get up in the morning then I need no more, you are right in terms of people having too many readings as this can hold you back. There are lots of bogus psychics out there but there are also a few genuine ones as well.

So you say! Most of them are waiting on the next prediction.. It's sad and sick how a very small minority in our society actually think this is normal behaviour?
21-08-2013, 12:57 PM
(21-08-2013 12:44 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  Some people are addicted to drugs and commit crimes as a result. Alcoholics abuse spouses as a result of serious addiction problems. I don't think you can criticize a few people who like the buzz of a reading. I am guessing there is more to your anger than meets the eye.

Maybe so.. I'm just saying its so irritating that grown ups can be so stupid.. Drug abuse is something separate.. People who commit crimes are the dregs of our society..

It's a very feeble weak minded person who would part with their money to crooks.. If they're so stupid and can't see it then there's no hope for them.. If they didn't have lots of money then they couldn't phone a 'Psychic'?
21-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Lots of people have given up smoking because of the cost... You can drink quite cheaply if your smart.. But people who willingly give money to 'Psychics' who feed them bullshit.. It just beggars belief!

This is a predominantly female forum.. desperate women.. No sympathy for them if they can't pull themselves out of their rut.. So they whinge and moan that 'Psychic's' aren't giving them readings that come true!

Honestly.. It's enough to dry your patience out if they are too stupid to realise how they are making these 'Psychics's' rich? Pathetic!