Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Facts You Should Know!
23-08-2013, 08:51 AM
10 Facts You Should Know!
Many of you ladies in here ( and one or two gents, ) are very trusting.. Gullible and naive..

Every reasonably intelligent human being knows that psychics cold read?

Are you aware that many of them are crooks?

Are you all too blind to see they are leeches?

People outside of this forum know all of this! But did you know that the people on here are a minority?

Are you still too blind to see there are 'Psychics' posting alongside you ladies? They are posing as punters and claim to be your friends!
Don't trust anybody next to you.. Especially people saying this reader is 'Wow!'

'Psychics' hate a rival too.. So they will discredit another and say they had bad reading from 'Psychic Whoever!'

I realise I'm talking to a brick wall on here.. But I can only try!

And soap opera characters are not real!!! Lol Big Grin

Oh. And another thing.. Many of the 'Psychics' on here will treat me with contempt!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: 10 Facts You Should Know!
Whilst what you say may or not be true, people do not have to spend loads of money on this channel. They can just send a text once every few months or just top-up a fiver or so on the Freephone number.

They could also venture outside the house and go to a spiritualist church and ask to be put in touch with a medium that will give a private reading.

It does not have to cost lots of money !!
27-06-2014, 09:12 AM
fanatastic eye opener and good to read as more we read it more we are empowered to stop calling them ...and to you spooky feeling ...you may be right that occasional text or voicemail don't hurt our wallet however that's where it all starts as many reader give you such an answer that you are tempted to call them and so they got you hooked ! I tried that and got hooked so lets not dismiss what Troubleshooter said !!!!

No wonder they blocked Troubleshooter ....they shouldn't ...where is freedom of speech ...where is so much desired feedback they all promote ....
27-06-2014, 04:13 PM
He wasn't banned for his opinion, there are many skeptics on here who openly post and do so respectfully most of the time... unfortunately trouble shooter lacked respect for anyone and spent most of his time insulting people as opposed to discussing, which was a shame as he did make some valid points... it was the execution of a lot of them that caused the issues with him

I don't think anyone has been banned for being a skeptic or for questioning phone lines

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
27-06-2014, 06:56 PM
It is rather frightening to think that maybe there are psychics who are infiltrating with other genuine people on here who have readings on a regular basis. I don't know anything about why this member was banned as I'm only a newby myself so I'm not in a position to pass comment.

I would imagine it would be pretty easy for a psychic to post along with genuine members advertising themselves. I do think it's unfair to accuse everyone who has something good to say about a reader being a secret psychic. I would imagine its only a small minority on this forum that are not genuine.

I think it doesn't harm anyone to be on their guard without being over suspicious about any member who posts something positive about a psychic. It is actually an interesting thread, I must admit it is an eye-opener.
27-06-2014, 09:35 PM
(27-06-2014 06:56 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  It is rather frightening to think that maybe there are psychics who are infiltrating with other genuine people on here who have readings on a regular basis. I don't know anything about why this member was banned as I'm only a newby myself so I'm not in a position to pass comment.

I would imagine it would be pretty easy for a psychic to post along with genuine members advertising themselves. I do think it's unfair to accuse everyone who has something good to say about a reader being a secret psychic. I would imagine its only a small minority on this forum that are not genuine.

I think it doesn't harm anyone to be on their guard without being over suspicious about any member who posts something positive about a psychic. It is actually an interesting thread, I must admit it is an eye-opener.

The vast majority on here are people who are just looking for the right reader. I have been accused myself of being a reader and I couldn't read
Harry Potter. I do think poor readers should be exposed but there definitely has to be a balance.
27-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Hello imacolincookfan. Yes, I believe the same as you, most of the people are looking for the right reader. By doing that it makes us feel worse not better. It's that quick 10 minute fix that I suppose gives many that ray of hope. I think honest feedback should be passed on - good or bad. Yes, there definitely should be balance.
28-06-2014, 02:35 PM
The creator of this thread does raise some questions and doubts. However, I don't think it does to be too suspicious either. The whole purpose of a psychic forum is to discuss feedback positive and negative. There may have been a few psychics that have posted under cover in the pretence of being someone who has readings, I'm sure that has, and for all I know still occurs.
I think most of us are aware that there will be one or two sneaky readers from phone lines using this site to advertise in an underhand way.
29-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Only the poorer readers who are sat twiddling their thumbs, I doubt readers like John Healey or Angel Light even give these boards a second glance. Some do as I have received emails telling me to stop being so horrid. How do they find this out, from other posters who flag up to their favourite readers what is being said about them and who you are if they have gained your confidence through a PM. When Pm ing I always sign off with my first name plus i put an email i have used with psychics. That said their comments do not bother me. One really well known reader who had spouted rubbish for over a year at great cost simply emailed me and said no wonder your ex left as you are so bitter...........ouch ;-)
29-06-2014, 11:09 AM
That's an awful thing for a psychic to say cook fan! I think they MUST visit this site frequently. Maybe the likes of John Healey have no need to, but am sure others are. As I said, the banned member that started this thread did actually have a point. It's so easy for them with free advertising thrown in.