Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's All Down To Perspective
26-08-2013, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2013 01:58 PM by Icemaiden.)
It's All Down To Perspective
Regardless of whether you believe you are or have been addicted to readings, or you have been led up the garden path by psychics promising the earth and nothing they have said has come true, there is a root to the negative cycle, a root to why you chose to rely heavily on psychics. And unless you deal with the root, you will simply repeat negative cycle after negative cycle, always looking to blame an external source.

Psychic readings are not a short cut into the future. If psychics had all the answers, then every one of them would have won the lottery, have everything they want in life and a whole lot more. It isn't like going on Amazon and ordering whatever you want. The future is not a definite, it's fluid, something that is constantly changing with every decision we make in the present. We are creating the future as each day passes, and it is up to us what we create.

The biggest thing with creating our future is that we can't waltz into someone elses present and decide that they will be in our future and then wait for it to happen. This goes for anything in life, the minute the free will of another comes into question, we can't order it in our future and think we as people have the right to take it. Everyone has free will, this includes ex's bosses, landlords.. everyone. we can't take what isn't ours to have, because people, jobs, houses, none of them are possessions that we can own (unless you buy your own house then of course it is yours to do with as you please).

I believe in psychic ability, I believe in many things, but at the same time, I have a healthy dose of reality when it comes to it all. I am fully aware that are many many people out there who claim to be able to do all sorts yet fail to deliver, I also know there are many people out there who can do exactly what they claim. The thing is, if a person goes from one reader to another, in a short space of time, going from one phone line to another, it all gets confusing. Can you honestly say with your hand on your hearts that you haven't influenced a reading, that you haven't put the phone down or ignored the readers who have been brutally honest and not told you what you want to hear, favouring those that do?

Phone lines exist because psychic readings are the second biggest seller in the world. But it's a business. If everyone on this forum stopped using phone lines tomorrow, it wouldn't even make a small dent in their profits, because the next lot of people will be lining up. For all the good psychics who work on them (and there are some good ones), there is a lot of bad.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I had a really bad reading, to the point of being laughably bad, I would complain to the company, and then I wouldn't use them. I would demand my money back? Why? Because clearly if the reader in question has given me a reading that might as well be for the woman up the road for all the sense it makes, then I have every right to complain. However, if I was holding out for predictions to happen, and they didn't... the last thing I would do is phone up the same psychic for another reading? Why? Because if nothing they have predicted happened, then I would face the reality that actually, it's not going to happen, not go off and have endless more readings with the same psychic and be cool with them moving the goal posts... this is where I talk of personal responsibility, of realising our own part of the negative cycles we create for ourselves. Without taking personal responsibility we can never really break negative cycles..... negative cycles get broken when we take personal responsibility, deal with the root cause, and decide to move forward.

Readings are not meant to be had daily, or hourly, or several times a day, every day, until the wages are gone and the credit cards are maxed out. They are meant to be had a few times a year. They are meant to be seen as a guide to the future.. people are not meant to live their life by what has been given to them in a reading.

It doesn't matter how many lives we have lived in the past, or how many we are yet to live, we only have one shot at this life. This is it. There is no rehearsal, we won't get a do over, and it is up to us to take control of our lives, deal with the negative patterns and cycles, and create the future we want to create.

People may want an ex back, they may believe they deserve a promotion over the person in the running for it, they may think they deserve a job more than every other candidate interviewing.... but here's the deal, what if there is better out there? I mean yeah okay you may love someone, and yeah okay you may want that promotion, and yeah, you may think it will all be roses in the garden if you got what you thought you wanted? But..... what if there is better out there. What if by holding onto something that isn't yours, you are missing the chance of something so much better? Just because we as people think we want to hold onto something doesn't mean that something will make us happy if we get it.

The future is a blank canvas, a psychic can give you snippets into the future, can relay what they feel about something... but they can't paint that canvas for you, you, and you alone are responsible for how your future pans out. Yes, we as people can sit there holding onto something that is probably never going to happen, or we can walk into the supermarket of infinite possibilities and start looking at all the shelves we have missed because we were so blinded by something else.

The truth is, we can all be whatever we choose to be... holding onto negativity, anger and bitterness will only make some negative angry and bitter. Being fueled by a need to hate, or a need to be nasty only hurts the person doing the hating and nastiness....

Everyone is born with some form of psychic ability.... instead of focusing so much anger and hate into a situation that can't be changed, and allowing that to seep into your whole world, start changing the way you think.

Our thoughts create our reality.. what we think we create and what we create we become. This isn't about cosmic ordering, this is about us as people realising that ahead of us there really is a field of infinite possibilities, and we have to take a few steps towards it. The road ahead is one full of twists and turns, full of crossroads and obstacles, but the thing is, we have the power to create the future that will ultimately make us happy.. and sometimes that means letting go of everything that no longer serves us.

Don't blame the psychics, or obsessively attack everyone and anyone who still has belief in something..... all you are doing is attacking yourselves. Today really is the start of the rest of your life, and only you can choose how you play it. Happiness doesn't come from clinging on to the things and people that no longer serve you, it doesn't come from projecting your own anger, bitterness, and negativity on others, it comes from letting go, moving forward and carving a damn good life out for yourselves :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow A (phone) psychic's perspective (Q&A) aPsychic 5 1,058 03-01-2015 01:42 AM
Last Post: aPsychic