Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Education
27-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Photo Education
Huh I have looked round this site and am appalled at how many of you ladies (and 2 men!) could be so gullible

Icemaiden quoted that it wasn't about readings but words to the effect it is a 'Spiritual journey you are all on! But I see no evidence of this as 'Spiritual'

Is it 'Spiritual' to rip lonely vulnerable women off for £1.60 a min? Evidence here shows that these women are hanging on to the 'Psychics' every word in the hope that their ex's will contact or return to them

Yet if I say this is wrong i am labelled a troll.. Mentally unstable.. In fact a pretty low down character

I am in fact your normal everyday guy who's honest and hard working.. Yet i am regarded as all these things..

Ladies! You may as well give your money to a street hustler rather than part with your money to psychics.. I looked at Chris's threads.. Chris and me think alike.. except he was too lenient with words whilst i say things as they are.. I speak the truth..

You all refuse to believe there are many 'Psychics' on here posed as punters.. Because most of you are living in fantasy world.. Trusting.. Vulnerable.. Whilst 'Psychics' are living a good lifestyle on your misery.. Going on holidays abroad on YOUR money..

But you ladies on here are as much to blame as the 'Psychics' cos you are too stupid to see this for yourself.. There is no hope for some of you unless you can open your eyes and see this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Education
Icemaiden has the need to take centr stage.. She thrives on being on hand to give these women advise and don't take too kindly to anyone else stealing her crown here..

The ironic thing is.. She's deluded herself and not the caring person she portrays. She sounds nervy and paranoid underneath being Miss Cleverclogs.. Yeah.. I believe you have few things in the bag work wise.. But still believe you work as a phone 'Psychic'.

I might say things as they are.. but I wouldn't and couldn't rip people off like 'Psychics' so easily do
27-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Ooooh should I feel flattered the the two alter egos are having a conversation about me..... *sigh*

And yes, am paranoid and nervy....... *laughs hysterically*

But yay.. you know the trolls are really rattled about you when they feel the need to do this.... **should I stand on centre stage yet.. maybe popsicle would like to show me where it is...**

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
27-08-2013, 11:10 PM
**passes the invisible crown and asks TS and Popsicle to check into hotel reality for a wee moment......... ya know, you should both seriously try it..... you never know, you may even like it......

Or here is a really radical thought.... why not try acting a wee bit grown up.. I appreciate primary school holds nice memories for most people, but seriously, attempting to reinact the playground style **we don't like you ner ner ni ner ner* is disturbing

27-08-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm acting grown up Icemaiden.. I'm warning people that 'Psychics's are posting here alongside the others.. I'm hitting a very sensitive point.. So why is that so wrong?

Do you think this is normal practice for any individual to continually ring ring ring 'Psychics'? If you think I'm the poor sad loser then your way of thinking is very illogical!
27-08-2013, 11:42 PM
I think you may have just given yourself away there popsicle :-)

I don't know why you feel so threatened by others who also have strong view points *popsicle*.. I mean seriously... it would be a boring world if everyone thought the same and I have crossed paths with some really lovely people on this forum and have had some really good discussions along the way.... you may have some need to single me out every time you rejoin under a different name... me? I just come here coz I like some of the people :-)

And TS.. you may need to look at the third post in this thread as to why grown up is something you are perhaps not being....:-)

28-08-2013, 12:01 AM
No I guess in your eyes I'm not grown up cos I warn people about 'Psychics' and tell them straight and firmly that are behaving irresponsibly calling readers all the time parting with their money..

Your all living in a different world to most norm people.. Take no notice of Icemaiden.. it's in her interest to promote 'Psychics'!
28-08-2013, 01:54 AM
I do think it is disturbing to fixate on someone... and *popsicle* your fixation with me is incredibly disturbing. And it is a fixation..... because the initial post didn't mention me, nor have I told TS he is crazy or a troll.. you however chose to make it about me.. which is a fixation. You can dress that up however you choose but..... it is what it is.... yes it's disturbing but I am not here to appease you, or to hero worship you, or to adulate you...... I am here because there are some really nice people on this forum.... and once upon a time we were able to have some interesting discussions.... however I do find it interesting that you brought up Miss Saigon.. aka George...

As for it being in my interests to promote psychics TS..... why would that be? I mean you seem to know so much about what is in my interests.. I am kinda curios as to why it is in my interest to promote psychics...... bearing in mind I rarely use phone lines, I don't work for one, and in the whole couple of years or so I have been on here, I have only ever recommended a couple of readers, and only on threads that are discussing recommendations?

I guess I don't really get why people who have no belief in anything psychic join a psychic forum, or return with various different user names thinking everyone is stupid, saying exactly the same things or behaving in exactly the same way. That doesn't essentially mean it is in my interests to promote psychics.

I have a strong faith and belief in something.. and no that something isn't the reader at the end of a phone line charging god knows what a minute... psychic ability is so much more than readings..... and it's a huge shame that you can't understand that, or understand faith and belief.. or that you choose to twist a belief in something to attempt to taint another person.

28-08-2013, 08:21 AM
I wonder why? Icrmaiden.. is your conscience troubling you? Others here call me a troll which i find disturbing.. yet another day begins,,, i wonder how many of you will pick up to phone a 'Psychic'???

Icetmaiden! Why do you assume anyone who dissagrees with you has umpteen different user names? If popsicle was being petty then she could say the same about you ??
28-08-2013, 11:36 AM
it has nothing about disagreeing with me and more about slipping up on a few little details... as a rule I don't care how many user names someone has,as long as they are not using them to cause and create trouble or to bully.....