Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook
28-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Facebook
At the risk of being branded a hypocrite I am here because I sent both a voicemail & a text message in for Sky yesterday, even interacted with the topic WHICH I HAD NO INTEREST in, I had paid 2.40euro each for these messages & it seemed that facebook messages were getting priority. I think its great that the show is doing free readings via fb but perhaps do a mixture, one section of the show yesterday was just facebook messages, quite annoying when I knew I had spent almost a fiver!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Facebook
Hi Popsicle, I do think its great that they are giving something back to the viewer but I do think paid for messages should get some sort of recognition, just be fair.. like for every 3 paid messages do 2 or 3 fb ones.. Thank God I don't get those nasty Mystic texts anymore tho :/
10-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Same thing yesterday. I sent a voicemail for Anne Scholes & there were two sections where all she answered were Facebook messages.. Its a joke, people have paid & free messages take priority??????

Plus PT if you want us to interact with the topic to get our voicemails played out, please introduce them at the start of the show NOT 40 minutes in, where then other messages get priority. Thank you
10-09-2013, 01:18 PM
(28-08-2013 02:31 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  Hi DC, nice to hear form you Smile

You are right and you should claim a refund especially since you have paid so much for nothing!

You are talking rubbish Popsicle. The show reserved the right not to play all message live on air -whether VM or texts so you wouldn't get anywhere....please don't give people false hope and stop pretending to be know it all as this just lead to further disappointment !Angry
10-09-2013, 05:59 PM
yeah popsicle that's what happens in real world in on PTv so don't mess around!
10-09-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 11:10 PM by Troubleshooter.)
(28-08-2013 02:26 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  At the risk of being branded a hypocrite I am here because I sent both a voicemail & a text message in for Sky yesterday, even interacted with the topic WHICH I HAD NO INTEREST in, I had paid 2.40euro each for these messages & it seemed that facebook messages were getting priority. I think its great that the show is doing free readings via fb but perhaps do a mixture, one section of the show yesterday was just facebook messages, quite annoying when I knew I had spent almost a fiver!!!!!

The answer is simple...

Why are you sending text a 'Psychic' when you know they are thieves?

People like you are feeding these crooks.... 'Absutely Crazy'!!!

You spend your days whining about 'Psychic TV'... so why bother sending more text to these crooks ?????

Do you 'Really' think these fools can answer your future??

If you do then you are seriously deluded!!!!
11-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Again agreed. Why even bother to text when by now you must realise the whole thing is a sham?

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
11-09-2013, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 03:01 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Oh for GOD'S SAKE!!! ARGUMENTS AGAIN FOR NOTHING!! All I stated was people, including myself have paid for messages VOICEMAILS, & free messages are being prioritised.. Full sections on the show are being used for facebook & twitter... THATS ALL I SAID.. I will be deleting this thread because this is stupid. (*giving notice because if I delete without notifing I'll be accused of something else)!!

Trobleshooter or Chrisw who ever u are, does it make a difference to your life if I am deluded or not??? The day you pick up my phone bill is the day you can comment on how I spend my money.

I had the right idea staying off here.
11-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Well said dream catcher, it's no ones business how you spend your money.

constant dribble, the endless assumptions of us being unemployed and using benefits to pay for it.

Everything being said is being repeated, and it's contributing nothing to the forum.
11-09-2013, 07:53 PM
(11-09-2013 02:53 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Oh for GOD'S SAKE!!! ARGUMENTS AGAIN FOR NOTHING!! All I stated was people, including myself have paid for messages VOICEMAILS, & free messages are being prioritised.. Full sections on the show are being used for facebook & twitter... THATS ALL I SAID.. I will be deleting this thread because this is stupid. (*giving notice because if I delete without notifing I'll be accused of something else)!!

Trobleshooter or Chrisw who ever u are, does it make a difference to your life if I am deluded or not??? The day you pick up my phone bill is the day you can comment on how I spend my money.

I had the right idea staying off here.

Nope... Makes no difference to me how you spend your cash... But you are the one who is dissatisfied...

Send your money to 'Psychic TV' ..... Hope you get some satisfaction!!!!!