Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shattered Dreams
28-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Shattered Dreams
As you guys are all well aware from my first post I am 12k in debt because of psychic readings and failed predictions. I would really appreciate your help in answering a question that I have. As this is my thread I do not want any name calling and silly arguments but just a little bit of clarification.

I know predictions can be delayed but in my case my only prediction did not happen and will never happen and I keep asking myself why this happened to me. I had countless readings with everyone on all the major sites but no ONE picked up that my ex was in another relationship. When I saw his wedding invitation my world crashed and I called Max on The Circle as I had many readings with him and he told me that the wedding will not go ahead. Now I doubt this latest prediction will happen because as I said in my first post he is getting married in October and his fiance is pregnant with his child.

Can please anybody explain me why all of the psychics I consulted with have been wrong? and why no one, and I mean NO ONE (Tristan, Netty, John, Also, Max, and all the others) could see that my ex was in a relationship with another woman. THANK YOU
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Shattered Dreams
This is one question that always goes around in my head, i can handle my prediction not happening but when several say the same things and make similar validations, its tough to handle, you can't help wonder why they got it so wrong. I wish i knew the answer as well Asha. I have had some success in third people being picked up in the reading, so am surprised that nobody picked up or even made an educated guess that someone else is around him, or saw some sort of celebrations coming up for him. You mentioned John didn't, is this JH, he is meant to be very good and usually picks up other people, so maybe its about the connection, i really don't know am just guessing now.
29-08-2013, 10:15 AM
(28-08-2013 10:35 PM)asha Wrote:  As you guys are all well aware from my first post I am 12k in debt because of psychic readings and failed predictions. I would really appreciate your help in answering a question that I have. As this is my thread I do not want any name calling and silly arguments but just a little bit of clarification.

I know predictions can be delayed but in my case my only prediction did not happen and will never happen and I keep asking myself why this happened to me. I had countless readings with everyone on all the major sites but no ONE picked up that my ex was in another relationship. When I saw his wedding invitation my world crashed and I called Max on The Circle as I had many readings with him and he told me that the wedding will not go ahead. Now I doubt this latest prediction will happen because as I said in my first post he is getting married in October and his fiance is pregnant with his child.

Can please anybody explain me why all of the psychics I consulted with have been wrong? and why no one, and I mean NO ONE (Tristan, Netty, John, Also, Max, and all the others) could see that my ex was in a relationship with another woman. THANK YOU

A similar thing happened to me..and the conclusion I have drawn from this and other experiences is that psychics are not given the whole story..and this can be dangerous in using them to help make important choices. Aldo in fairness picked up something in a validation but becuase I interpreted this with the information the person in question had given me I didn't see it for what it was and meant!
Recently I have had a range of text and one reading response to another relationship issue-yes gave some vital clues and insight but this time I have more of the truth-thankfully and know that the psychics are not able or cannot see the real underlying issues which are fatal to the relationship's success. SO there may be insight and clues-but not backing up readings with reality and truth uncovering can lead one astray..and broke and shattered.
29-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Thank you for the replies guys.

Sidney, no one mentioned him being in a relationship with another woman, few mentioned him having meaningless flings and some said that he was alone and lonely.

I think you are right Flamered, they can only pick up little details and often the details are also irrelevant but when you are so desperate for something you create an altered reality out of thin air...

I guess I learned my lesson, it has been a really painful and disappointing lesson though.

Thank you Popsicle, I might take you up on that offer.
30-08-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 12:41 PM by Unicorn.)
I don't mean to sound unsympathetic - but you are not in debt because of "failed predictions". You are in debt because you chose to keep purchasing a service from various places... you may well be addicted, but that is not the fault of the psychics.

I have a couple of theories as to why so many got it wrong. I'm not saying you did this, but if you tell a psychic "I was told such & such by another psychic" and expect them to do a reading off the back of that information, it will generally lead to a false reading. I'm not sure why, but it does.

A lot of psychics will be picking up on the emotions involved at the specific time of the reading... including the person being read for. If you do not know of a third person, then the psychic may not "look" for that persons emotions. I would like to ask you, did you directly ask any of these psychics if there was somebody else involved?

It's also a good idea to stick to 2 or 3 psychics that you trust, who have given you proper validations. Not going around all the services available. Too many cooks in the kitchen and all that.

It's also my personal view that it's best to stick to psychics who use tools or runes. These psychics tend to be the best & the tools are generally a back up to explain to the client what's going on. Animate objects cannot lie & you can't make up the meanings of the cards, runes etc. If you know the reader is using tools ask what they are, ask what comes, write them down, google them.

Tools are NOT a "crutch" like some psychics (fake ones usually, not naming names) would have people believe.

A lot of this is just general practical suggestions for anyone considering psychic reading as a guide.

As another general suggestion I recommend these two films...

What the Bleep?

and

The Secret

Everybody should have a general idea of the Law of Attraction, those movies will help & may help people to not be so reliant on readings but to see them more as a guide/gentle nudge.

:-).
30-08-2013, 12:58 PM
E squared is also a good book on attracting the things you want in life.. very well written and makes a whole load of sense :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
30-08-2013, 05:11 PM
(30-08-2013 12:40 PM)Unicorn Wrote:  I don't mean to sound unsympathetic - but you are not in debt because of "failed predictions". You are in debt because you chose to keep purchasing a service from various places... you may well be addicted, but that is not the fault of the psychics.

I have a couple of theories as to why so many got it wrong. I'm not saying you did this, but if you tell a psychic "I was told such & such by another psychic" and expect them to do a reading off the back of that information, it will generally lead to a false reading. I'm not sure why, but it does.

A lot of psychics will be picking up on the emotions involved at the specific time of the reading... including the person being read for. If you do not know of a third person, then the psychic may not "look" for that persons emotions. I would like to ask you, did you directly ask any of these psychics if there was somebody else involved?

It's also a good idea to stick to 2 or 3 psychics that you trust, who have given you proper validations. Not going around all the services available. Too many cooks in the kitchen and all that.

It's also my personal view that it's best to stick to psychics who use tools or runes. These psychics tend to be the best & the tools are generally a back up to explain to the client what's going on. Animate objects cannot lie & you can't make up the meanings of the cards, runes etc. If you know the reader is using tools ask what they are, ask what comes, write them down, google them.

Tools are NOT a "crutch" like some psychics (fake ones usually, not naming names) would have people believe.
I

If you could see how ridiculous you sound.. Banking on the words of crooks.. Madness

Yeah I agree 'Too Many 'Crooks' (not cooks)' haha

What bullshit to suggest 'Stick To A Few Readers'! How knowledgable and sensible you sound unicorn!

Can't you or the people make decisions by yourselves like most normal people living in our society?

This is unbalanced behaviour patterns where their is the need to consult a crook..

Yeah dial a charlatan! Lol

Yeah. amazing tools they can read from..

Can 'Psychics' read from 'Underpants'?????
30-08-2013, 07:31 PM
(30-08-2013 12:40 PM)Unicorn Wrote:  I don't mean to sound unsympathetic - but you are not in debt because of "failed predictions". You are in debt because you chose to keep purchasing a service from various places... you may well be addicted, but that is not the fault of the psychics.

A lot of this is just general practical suggestions for anyone considering psychic reading as a guide.

What the Bleep?

and

The Secret

Everybody should have a general idea of the Law of Attraction, those movies will help & may help people to not be so reliant on readings but to see them more as a guide/gentle nudge.

Unicorn if you took the time to read my thread properly you would have seen that I have only asked 2 questions:

1. What will happen between myself and Mr X ? (I never told the psychics I had readings with other psychics, NEVER)

2. Can you see any other woman around MR X?

They ALL told me that he will came back and propose to me and no one mentioned him being in another relationship. Please do not assume that I am stupid because I am not. I did not give any kind of information away and the only stupid thing I did was to believe in the predictions and wasting my time and money on fairy tales. I do not want any argument from this as I am not in the right frame of mind at present and I did not join this forum to argue with anyone or to cause any trouble to anyone. Thank you.
30-08-2013, 08:02 PM
(30-08-2013 07:31 PM)asha Wrote:  

What the Bleep?

and

The Secret

Unicorn if you took the time to read my thread properly you would have seen that I have only asked 2 questions:

1. What will happen between myself and Mr X ? (I never told the psychics I had readings with other psychics, NEVER)

2. Can you see any other woman around MR X?

They ALL told me that he will came back and propose to me and no one mentioned him being in another relationship. Please do not assume that I am stupid because I am not. I did not give any kind of information away and the only stupid thing I did was to believe in the predictions and wasting my time and money on fairy tales. I do not want any argument from this as I am not in the right frame of mind at present and I did not join this forum to argue with anyone or to cause any trouble to anyone. Thank you.

Thank you for replying... I did read your post properly. If you had read mine you would see that I said "I'm not saying you did this" and "a lot of this is general practical suggestions".

I hope you did not feel like I was attacking you because it was certainly not my intention, but simply to offer some advice.

I also don't see in your original post that you only asked 2 questions sweetie, I've just re-read it. So, I apologise if I've missed a previous post or topic.
30-08-2013, 08:07 PM
(30-08-2013 12:58 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  E squared is also a good book on attracting the things you want in life.. very well written and makes a whole load of sense :-)

I haven't read that - I will definitely have a look for it, thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Approx 1000 positive dreams of her, but today only negative dreams Castro 1 243 13-06-2017 12:05 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Are dreams symbols or indicator of things to come? Indigo11 6 1,207 23-02-2013 07:14 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden