Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Role Models
31-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Role Models
I thought I would start this thread just for fun. Have any members here got a role model they feel they can look up too?
These people can range from psychics, politicians, writers, actors, pop icons or even people more close to you, anybody?
Tyler Perry who is actor, producer and playwright I aspire to him as I was so touched by his rags to riches story and traumatic childhood.
Be interesting to know who others aspire too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Role Models
Shakespeare and Martin Luther King if we are going for the well known. Shakespeare because he was so ahead of his time with his work, especially the way in which he portrayed women... and martin Luther King because he had the balls to stand up for what he believed in.

In general it is anyone who has the courage and passion to get what they want out of life despite what life throws at them. Some people have the most horrific experiences and yet bounce back and make the most out of their life, and these are people I have a lot of admiration and respect for :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
31-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Freddie Mercury and Princess Diana were two very important people whom i had the greatest admiration for..... Freddie for the way he came out into the open for gay men... and Princess Diana for her compassion for all people.

Such a Hugh loss are these two remarkable people... Who are still greatly missed... Their passing has left a huge gap for ordinary people.

Otherwise I have the greatest admiration for all brave people who have come through whatever life's thrown at them.

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Wo. That's hard one to answer, but I go along with Martin Luther King an Rosa Parks who refused to give up her seat in a us bus to a white passenger in 1955

My mums a beautiful spiritual lady who looked like Halle Berey. She looked after family single handed holdin down 2 jobs, an never once complained
02-09-2013, 09:47 AM
My great nan was another person who was truly inspirational... she was the most lovely lady who never judged a sole.... seriously... not one person was ever judged, and she was beautiful both inside and out. She lost her husband in her 40's and never re married because she had found the one and was happy to have found him and no one would come close and she baked the most amazing cakes.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire