Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
So the clairvoyants were right, I've almost got her, what to do in this email please?
31-08-2013, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 10:52 AM by Indigo11.)
So the clairvoyants were right, I've almost got her, what to do in this email please?
Hello guys,

So, I've spend near £1k on readings in the last 2 years and I've must have spoken to 30 different clairvoyants. Some of them like Shelly have predicted right.

Now, the background is, I've seen this lady for a decade which I fancy and she is 4 years older than I. I've been told by clairvoyants:

1) She finds me attractive (correct)
2) She thinks I'm special (I've lost my mom at an early age)
3) She is very curious about me (correct)
4) She wants to know my mind (since I'm mentally strong)

Now, whenever I see her at functions and parties, she does look at me.

OK, so I got her email from my cousin and sent her some emails which she has replied back.

I sent an email yesterday to expand on her previous email in a jokingly way to lighten things up, she normally sends an email back, however, she hasn't yet and I'm getting worried.

P is her, A is me

What are your opinions on my email and what do you think she may think? The email I sent yesterday at 11pm is below and you can read the previous emails

01-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Hi Indigo11,

I used to be a member of this forum, I haven't posted in a long, long time as I lost my password and had difficulty logging on.

I had to reply to your post.

I'm so sorry indigo, but this person does not give any impression to me that the psychics were correct. Or if they are, she must be a bloody good game player.

It's nice you tried to lighten the mood, but for instance, if this person is honest in saying they aren't very sure who you are the last message you wrote would have baffled them massively.

Firstly, asking her to guess the starsign of who gave you her email address. This lady might not be into astrology, let alone knowing what an earthsign is. I'd be taken a back if I received that message - I wouldn't know what to think, so out of the blue. I'd think it was just game playing. Or to be blunt, I'd think the person wasn't quite right.

Tell her, look I've fancied you for a long time, how about a drink together.
. Then if you get a yes, great if not you know where you stand.

I'm just telling you this because I don't like people stuck where they are - where i once were.

It seems to me that you are making things fit. The first four lines such as ... She's curious about me (correct) is standard psychic talk, and what indications had she given you to show she is, other than looking at you?

Please see things in reality: as for you saying 'I've nearly got her' you have exchanged a couple of emails where she's not even certain who you are.

Sorry, I know your not going to like me for this, but I do wish you the best xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Re
I have to agree with what star said Im afraid IndigoJ. I can't see from your email exchange where you think that this is going? Im sorry to sound so harsh, you have clearly had feelings for this lady for a long time.

Having got her email. Would it not have been better to just to respond to the "who is this?" question by being totally open. Just saying who you are, who gave you the email and why you had asked for it? ie, I have seen you around etc..and I really like you and would like to go for a drink sometime maybe?

A bit of openess, not all this cryptic stuff. To be honest, and this of course is only me, but I would find that kind of email to me a bit weird if I got one! Its up to you how you proceed of course, but I would go back to the drawing board so to speak and just send a straight forward email stating exactly your intentions.

Hope you don't take this all the wrong way, but you did want feedback.
02-09-2013, 09:11 AM
RE:
I agree with the people who have commented. I would really love to be able to say oooh she looks really interested... but from the emails it just seems that she didn't know who you were initially. I want to see the same thing as you but I can't.

I also agree that you need to now either ask her out or let it go and move on. If this lady isn't for you there will be someone else round the corner :-)

Sorry Indigo

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
02-09-2013, 09:19 AM
RE:
(02-09-2013 09:11 AM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I agree with the people who have commented. I would really love to be able to say oooh she looks really interested... but from the emails it just seems that she didn't know who you were initially. I want to see the same thing as you but I can't.

I also agree that you need to now either ask her out or let it go and move on. If this lady isn't for you there will be someone else round the corner :-)

Sorry Indigo

I think you need to stop having readings and live for a real time now in the real world. You can spend the money on holidays social groups whereby you have fun and meet people and build your confidence..

Send her an email..be honest say I would like to get to know you better would you like to go for a coffee or a drink?

Don't try to hard it can back fire and make you sound wierd talking about surveliance would freak me out..just be you..and keep it simple and send a message before 9.30 pm, a woman doesnt want a message at 11pm from a guy she doesnt know..it sends the wrong signalls..

Good Luck if she says yes ..take it slowly..if she says no back off..no readings but throw your self back into your making of your life
02-09-2013, 10:46 AM
?
Indigo.. Are you seriously for real???
02-09-2013, 10:58 AM
RE: ?
(02-09-2013 10:53 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  
(02-09-2013 10:46 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  Indigo.. Are you seriously for real???

do not publish private emails, I think this is seriously flawed

Agreed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,537 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right? Indigo11 3 1,209 21-12-2012 05:33 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  The girl I Like is getting engaged, but clairvoyants still say she has energy for me Indigo11 0 685 12-12-2012 09:59 AM
Last Post: Indigo11
Information Voice Vibration vs Email Readings- which do you prefer? Dream Catcher 6 1,163 25-09-2012 09:12 PM
Last Post: Fortune
  john healeys website and email reading White Feather 17 3,603 16-08-2012 09:02 PM
Last Post: Warren27/12
  john healey email reading. White lady 1 1,314 14-07-2012 08:38 AM
Last Post: Princessjane
  Anyone had an email reading? Psychicfamily 1 659 02-06-2011 10:15 AM
Last Post: w27/12