Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ghost communication
04-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Ghost communication
I'm new here on the board, but i want to ask those who have more experience than me, if mediums can use spirit guides etc and talk to them, does it mean all of them can see ghosts etc? I would be really interested in this because i keep seeing this ghostly figure and wondered if it could actually be my spirit guide; how would i know?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: Ghost communication
You would gain insight from the spirit if it was your spirit guide. It could talk to you and give you messages, sometimes quite cryptic, but mostly if you can see this spirit everywhere and not just in one place it could well be a spirit guide and you should soon be able to gain a good or bad feeling things when you're about to make decisions etc; these feelings will be due to the presence of your spirit guide.

If your spirit stays in one place then it's probably just a ghost. Smile Not that this should be taken lightly of course!
13-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Apparently, some people can see ghosts and spirit guides and some can only hear them. There is a fine line here though and there are instances where people are mentally unwell and claim to have heard voices that tell them things etc.

As for a ghost sighting, i completely believe you, i've seen a couple myself, but i don't know if they were spirit guides; has the ghost tried to communicate with you Sammy?
16-05-2011, 01:07 PM
I don't thingk you shoudl be messinf about with anything list that to be honest
20-05-2011, 08:29 AM
(13-05-2011 04:43 PM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  Apparently, some people can see ghosts and spirit guides and some can only hear them. There is a fine line here though and there are instances where people are mentally unwell and claim to have heard voices that tell them things etc.

As for a ghost sighting, i completely believe you, i've seen a couple myself, but i don't know if they were spirit guides; has the ghost tried to communicate with you Sammy?

No, i haven't had any communication with it at all. And it doesn't appear anywhere other than my house so i think it could be a ghost. Real freakky stuff i'm telling you!

Maybe I'm on the wrong forum to be talking about this stuff
26-05-2011, 11:49 AM
The Pennine Paranormal Society might be able to help you out Sammy. I saw this article and thought you'd be interested in it. They are ghost investigators apparently

http://www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/90022...r_ghosts_/
01-06-2011, 12:20 PM
I was always under the impression that a ghost was the energy of someone that had passed, but hadn't fully made it upstairs to where all the spirits hang out!

I was more inclined to think that generally a ghost is a person that passed in unfavourable circumstances or still had unfinished business down here before they could fully move upstairs to the spirit hang out- or maybe I should stop watching Ghost Whisperer Wink
05-06-2011, 09:38 AM
I think you're right in many respects Eridanus, but perhaps it isn't as black and white as we all think. I too watch Ghost Whisperer too much! LOL! Maybe there are several types of ghosts out there, i've also heard that along with the ones that can't make it to wherever they're going (i personally am not a believer in the opposites of Heaven and Hell) there are also those that feel as though they need to help those that are still in the land of the living.

Who knows, but i hope never to find out!

Smile
Smiles
06-06-2011, 10:03 AM
ITs preobably just a trick of the eye, your omagination playing tricks etc
07-06-2011, 07:30 PM
It most certainly isn't a trick of the eye Curly. If you'd seen it you'd know what i was talking about. Where can i post pictures on here? I'll see if i can get it on camera

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spirit Communication At Devon Seance mecheeta 0 947 29-01-2012 11:00 AM
Last Post: mecheeta