Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychics and there selfish egos
07-09-2013, 10:36 PM
psychics and there selfish egos
Why do psychics feel the need to treat vulnerable people like there personal cash machines....and when asked basic questions about there si called abilities they get smarmy....

Ego maniacs....or sad losers as I call them....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: psychics and there selfish egos
Quite right. At last somebody who agrees with me.. 'Psychics' are crooks in disguise. They are people with no talent.. People looking for the easy way out to earn cash..

People posting on here gushing about how great these crooks are.. are as much to blame..

Don't they understand they are making these charlatans rich????
09-09-2013, 04:19 PM
They are either so desperate...or deluded that they believe anything....it's like a drug to some...

Very sad indeed.
15-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi there am new to this forum and this is the first thread am replying to. I am a professional psychic have worked for all the premium lines like Michele Knight Elizebeth Rose and Nirvana Light and many others. I also organise Psychic Parties. I have been reading for a living for about 15 years and, started reading the tarot when I was about 17 am now 55.
I really understand why you would feel this way about some psychics. 6 or 7 years ago I realised that just being a reader isnt enough as people have a lot of issues that need so much more than a reading.
I studied NLP Hypnosis , it has come in handy with readings as some clients do become obsessed. also when you work for big companies you are under a lot of pressure to keep the minutes going. It also becomes very boring listening to the same problems day in and day out and, when you offer a solution they hit the roof saying I dont need therapy just read for me. If there is nothing to tell they are even more angry with you.
I love my job it isn't as easy as you might think, we earn a living just like everyone else. The big companies pay very little compared to what they charge. Most pay between 30p and 35p per minute. If the call lasts less than 6 mins you dont get paid and some companies will penalise you for logging on late.
We are not perfect people we are just trying to earn a living around our families.
15-10-2013, 07:03 PM
(09-09-2013 10:09 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  Quite right. At last somebody who agrees with me.. 'Psychics' are crooks in disguise. They are people with no talent.. People looking for the easy way out to earn cash..

People posting on here gushing about how great these crooks are.. are as much to blame..

Don't they understand they are making these charlatans rich????

Why are you here? Has a psychic hurt you or somebody you care about ? If so then lets here about it
16-10-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2013 06:12 PM by Hangingpants.)
(15-10-2013 07:00 PM)Karen Preston Wrote:  Hi there am new to this forum and this is the first thread am replying to. I am a professional psychic have worked for all the premium lines like Michele Knight Elizebeth Rose and Nirvana Light and many others. I also organise Psychic Parties. I have been reading for a living for about 15 years and, started reading the tarot when I was about 17 am now 55.
I really understand why you would feel this way about some psychics. 6 or 7 years ago I realised that just being a reader isnt enough as people have a lot of issues that need so much more than a reading.
I studied NLP Hypnosis , it has come in handy with readings as some clients do become obsessed. also when you work for big companies you are under a lot of pressure to keep the minutes going. It also becomes very boring listening to the same problems day in and day out and, when you offer a solution they hit the roof saying I dont need therapy just read for me. If there is nothing to tell they are even more angry with you.
I love my job it isn't as easy as you might think, we earn a living just like everyone else. The big companies pay very little compared to what they charge. Most pay between 30p and 35p per minute. If the call lasts less than 6 mins you dont get paid and some companies will penalise you for logging on late.
We are not perfect people we are just trying to earn a living around our families.

The problem with psychic's now is that they just tell the caller what they want to hear, it would make a nice change if one of them just told the truth. I have had many readers in the past and the problem I'm finding is that the standard of psychics is very poor now.

I had called many psychics at one time from PSTV, Nirvana Light, Michele Knight and Psychic Sofa and not one single psychic I spoke to picked up the guy I was having a relationship had got married. So it just goes to show the expensive lines and cheap ones standards do not differ. I do understand you get fed up with people going through the same old thing with back to back calls, but then its a career path you have chosen. I'm a teacher of art and my job gets pretty boring as well at times.

People don't ring a psychic for councelling that is just new age stuff. What the public want is the truth and straightforward predictions just like they used to. Also I get fed up with Psychics who try to shift the blame on the caller when they get things wrong.
16-10-2013, 08:57 PM
(16-10-2013 06:10 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 07:00 PM)Karen Preston Wrote:  Hi there am new to this forum and this is the first thread am replying to. I am a professional psychic have worked for all the premium lines like Michele Knight Elizebeth Rose and Nirvana Light and many others. I also organise Psychic Parties. I have been reading for a living for about 15 years and, started reading the tarot when I was about 17 am now 55.

The problem with psychic's now is that they just tell the caller what they want to hear, it would make a nice change if one of them just told the truth. I have had many readers in the past and the problem I'm finding is that the standard of psychics is very poor now.

I had called many psychics at one time from PSTV, Nirvana Light, Michele Knight and Psychic Sofa and not one single psychic I spoke to picked up the guy I was having a relationship had got married. So it just goes to show the expensive lines and cheap ones standards do not differ. I do understand you get fed up with people going through the same old thing with back to back calls, but then its a career path you have chosen. I'm a teacher of art and my job gets pretty boring as well at times.

People don't ring a psychic for councelling that is just new age stuff. What the public want is the truth and straightforward predictions just like they used to. Also I get fed up with Psychics who try to shift the blame on the caller when they get things wrong.

I could not agree more. Most people do not call psychics for advice or counselling. There are other professions which are much better qualified to do the job: clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, professional counsellors - even friends. People call psychics because they claim to have the ability to see the future.

I used a private psychic more than ten years ago called Francis Worrall. On our first call she told me I was moving to France (I was the following month) and would receive a financial gain (I was selling an asset). There were no questions asked, no waffle, no guessing. Unfortunately, I lost her number. I also suspect she may no longer be with us as she was very old at the time. Psychics like this are worth their weight in gold.

On a different note, did anyone try a psychic boutique called Mysteries in London? Its readers also do phone readings.
05-11-2013, 10:18 AM

My heart bleeds for you Karen... Your job is hard you say?) sitting on your backside all day... ripping vulnerable people off.. Why don't you get yourself a proper job???

So Karen? You've worked for phone companies which are rip-offs and legalised theft.. Your charging people colossal amounts of money to feed them bullshit. Do you have no shame????

Who cares if you earn 35p a min... That's too much in my opinion for the useless work you're doing... If you are genuine with a gift then why have you been working on rip-off phone companies? Surely to God you'd be in demand elsewhere if you had such a talent?)

Ok Karen... You give me a reading and prove to me you genuinely have a gift? I will pay you if you're worried about doing it for free?) but you won't will you.. Because your a cold reader making money out of others misfortune.

Who cares if you're a trained hypnotist?? It's got nothing to do with being 'Psychic'.. Sounds like you can't get work in that field.. Karen???? Is that why you turned to reading bullshit for people? Easy cash? Perhaps I can read you??
06-11-2013, 01:18 AM
I was going to comment but trouble shooter seems to have covered what I was going to say...
Psychics are con artists....plan and simple..

Conning the week and needy of the world ...shame on the and shame on the people that use them!
06-11-2013, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 07:30 PM by Troubleshooter.)
(06-11-2013 01:01 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  
Hi karen you mentioned that you work as a psychic. How would you define the difference between a psychic and a tarot reader.
I assume the information comes in with no questioning as a psychic but as a reader its probably not so clear.
Would you say that tarots might be a good indication on what you feel at the moment but cannot predict the future?

Making money from gullible people...!!!!! That's a good indication of how tarot works..