Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You are all cracked
12-09-2013, 01:09 AM
You are all cracked
I was pointed in the direction of this forum by a friend of mine. Sadly she used to be a member but decided to relinquish her membership due to the content of the forums.
Although I am very spiritual myself, and have readings on a semi regular basis I am not an addict but firmly believe in the ability of others and follow their advice as much as I can.
After reading your posts I firmly believe your all getting what you deserve. Your cutting, sometimes down right evil comments would make anyone turn their back on you.
If you ask for your ex to come back and you behave as you do on this forum then I am not surprised they haven’t come back at all.
Psychic readings are there for advice and guidance. Not to tell you what is going to come in no matter what. If you fail to head the advice of psychics then their prediction is not going to come true is it? This is pure common sense and mathematics.
Myself, I have had readings with many named on this forum over a period of 10 years. I have to say that I have had bad readings where it is clear that a reader has not connected with me but continued to do the reading. I never tell a reader what sort of reading I want, I simple say, tell me what you have for me! Many listed on here have given me fantastic and sometimes un realistic at the time predictions. All those notable psychics have been true and their predictions have come to fruition.
I have had dates given to me that I thought were just crap, low and behold, they came in pretty much on time.
My advice to you all is to know the reader and their style before you pick up the phone.
Tarot Card Readers are just that, they have their interpretation of what they see. If they have no psychic ability then what is on the cards is all you are going to get – a true waste of money if you ask me.
Mediums are where I have had my best predictions and validations. They get their messages direct from spirit and can pin point things so much better than anyone else.
I have had a reader tell me something that I firmly did not believe would happen and it did, I have been blown away that sometimes predictions we are hoping to come true in the coming months and we lose faith when it doesn’t happen comes true 6 – 8 and 10 months later.
Psychic ability is not an exact science, a reader will tell you what they see. If they give you a date then unless you have had many reading with them before and dates have come true then forget that date. Just have faith that in the future, if a reader tells you something will happen, more than likely it will.
Don’t get me wrong I am not an advocate for living my life through psychics; I just know and have seen it work for myself first hand. You also have to follow the advice given. If you don’t then what is the point in wasting your money and time phoning them up. If they advise you to do something, then do it. That is the only way your final prediction will come true.
Also, what has disturbed me is the amount of backstabbing and total defamation of psychics and mediums on this forum.
Who is in charge? Who is allowing this to happen? How can you all, claiming to be spiritual say some of the things that you do. Personal attacks on people is disgusting.
Do you not realise that psychics are human too. Do you not realise that you may say something that gets back to one of them on a personal level that will upset them greatly.
So what! Your prediction didn’t come true, is that a reason to say some of the things you do?
Remember Karma is a bitch, you backstab people, they have powers that are not of their earth behind them. Do you really think that those in spirit don’t see what you say or do. What goes around comes around.
Think before you type and remember follow the advice of spirit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 10:19 AM by Dancing Dolly.)
RE: You are all cracked
I'm somebody who doesn't participate in the phone reading thing, for me it's an utter waste of money, the psychics will only tell the callers what they want to hear, as the evidence here speaks for itself.

I probably may have a reading once or twice at the most a year. But that doesn't mean to say I disbelieve anything spiritual, because I do believe and find there's so much we don't know. Like you I don't rate tarot cards, to my mind anybody can read them, even I could and I am not a psychic. I find mediums very interesting and know there's some damn good ones about, unfortunately there's a lot of crap ones also. I also have some respect for the Crystal Ball, psychometry, palm reading etc., except not tarot cards.

Potatoes! I don't understand what you are trying to say: You say people are ignorant because they are asking a psychic if their ex will return; Open your eyes, this is what the psychic companies are advertising; they claim they can answer these questions, of course in reality they can't can they? If I wanted to know if my ex was coming back I'd ask him myself, but everybody's different.

Yes there have been disagreements on here, but it's a forum for Heavens Sake, you can't agree with everyone. Also, members on here have paid good money for psychic readings to a lot of psychics on PSTV and other phone cos. so to my mind they are entitled to have their say. Many have been told what they have wanted to hear.

Don't try to blame the caller with that advice and guidance thing being brought round again. This is known as the psychics get out. Do you know about 2 months ago I was stopped in the street by a gypsy woman, she quickly read my palm and PREDICTED. Small things, which even now are coming true.

I don't know who your friend was on here, but people are sick of psychics coming on here advertising. Yes. I'm a great believer in karma, what goes around comes around.

Also I get the impression that you have a grievance and a score to settle on here? I've no intention for a slanging match.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
12-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Here we go, another so called psychic call potatoes trying to salvage the professions bad name. Do you think we are stupid potatoes? why didnt you mention the names of all these brilliant and talented psychics that have given you great and accurate readings with so many predictions that have come to pass? You would be the first person I have heard of that has had that much success in getting readings.

You didnt becuase you can't thats why. Stop trying to plug your so called psychic profession by dissing everyone here who has had bad experiences and shared that with the world to help others wasting their time and money. Your so transparent its almost funny.
13-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Potatoes? What 'Psychic Company' do you work for?

Potatoes is a primary example of how 'Psychics' try to manipulate vulnerable people and twist things round!!!
13-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Yes potatoes, karma is a bitch, and all those psychics who have provided false hope to people and ruined some peoples lives will get their just deserves.
13-09-2013, 12:29 AM
And let me clarify something: psychic readings have NEVER been about 'guidance' and 'advice', that is just some recent pompous new age marketing ploy used by all untalented charlatan psychic and psychic organisations.

Do a quick research on readings throughout history. It has ALWAYS been about fortune telling, and those that deny this are either in denial or a part of the fabricating wagon.
13-09-2013, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 08:03 PM by Blair.)
(13-09-2013 12:29 AM)uruk Wrote:  And let me clarify something: psychic readings have NEVER been about 'guidance' and 'advice', that is just some recent pompous new age marketing ploy used by all untalented charlatan psychic and psychic organisations.

Do a quick research on readings throughout history. It has ALWAYS been about fortune telling, and those that deny this are either in denial or a part of the fabricating wagon.

I agree with you. They have changed things to suit themselves as more and more people are waking up and realising that they cannot predict the future.

Such a shame as I do like this industry but its now so deceitful.
13-09-2013, 02:11 PM
(13-09-2013 12:29 AM)uruk Wrote:  And let me clarify something: psychic readings have NEVER been about 'guidance' and 'advice', that is just some recent pompous new age marketing ploy used by all untalented charlatan psychic and psychic organisations.

Exactly.
14-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Potatoes, you sound awfully like a psychic I had readings with a while back, a psychic who I paid a fortune to for absolute bulls*it... Too familiar..