Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Story
15-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Sad My Story
Hello there

I have bn study this forum for quit sum time now and I think it is time I told u all my story. I am a 40 year old man, a few yaers ago I develpoed a huge addiction to psychics, during the day I work long hours but when I got home I would watch tv to unwind,at the time of my addiction I was 35. I came cross chanell 886 and got hooked.

I have only ever had one serious relation ship and that finishedf round about the time I discovered this chanell. i wanted my ex back and thought i would give it a try. The first psychic I spoke to told me all the right thinks sounded like she knew my ex better than me, gave me dates for her to come back and i was happy, time passed and i rang agagain and again. all promises and no fruits. my first phone bill was £590! but still it didnt stop me. My addiction spiraled out of control, the kindness and understanding when i could speak to noone else had landed me £3,000 in debt in 5 months.

anyway all i want to say is anyone can get sucked in all you need is to be vulnerable with a bank account. I am happy to say though thigs have worked out but not with the ex, i met a gorgeous woman on a dating site, we are together 10 months now and not one of the psychics picked her up. i wouldn't want my ex back now and many of you on here will descover the same as me. Just stay away from 0906 numbers and believe life will work out the way its suupssed to, in the end, the one who is meant to be in your life- WILL BE. Good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: My Story
Mr Gray, thanks for your story. There's many who have been sucked into the psychic readings including myself. I'm glad there is a happy ending to your story.
15-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Glad it worked out in the end for you. Were all your psychics on the PTV / Psychic Today Channel ?
15-09-2013, 10:22 AM
I am so happy it worked out for you in the end Smile I also payed about £3,000 on that show in 2yrs! I will never do that again. What will be will be, that is the way I am lookin at life now. Its nice to hear of a happy ending mr Gray Big Grin

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
15-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I very much agree with you all.... I have spend a lot too but not calling much lately and planning to stop completely .I gave myself till December and then like you said what will be ...will be ...Blessings to you all !
18-09-2013, 12:58 AM
There should definately be some kind of company policy to limit how much someone can spend on readings!
18-09-2013, 11:57 PM
(18-09-2013 12:58 AM)Shopaholic Wrote:  There should definately be some kind of company policy to limit how much someone can spend on readings!

I will tell you what, I am waiting to hear from someone that has spent a measly 50 quid on that program! No wander they will go to big lengths to protect it, and do things like post as clients, rustle up fake testomonials and generally diss anyone who posts their negative experiences! It is very lucrative indeed when your on that side of the fence. When you are on ours its a different story.

Thanks for your story Mr. Gray. Glad things are working out for you Smile
21-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Things will find a way to work out for u too.
23-09-2013, 02:37 PM
(18-09-2013 12:58 AM)Shopaholic Wrote:  There should definately be some kind of company policy to limit how much someone can spend on readings!

I would agree with this. They have the numbers of the people that call / text so blocking them would be easy I'm sure.

I manage to keep things under control and spend very little. I also make sure I just use the 0800 number and top up using my bank card, so there is no way I can get a large phone bill.

I find it terrifying to read on here some of the amounts that have been spent. It might be legal, but it is not moral.
01-10-2013, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:39 AM by Dream Catcher.)
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, if an addict wants it badly enough all they have to do is find another source. The alcoholic will find another pub, the drug user will find another dealer, the foodie will find another supermarket.. Until we can find a way to control or miminise it ourselves there is no "barr" that can help us, I wish there was but thats the joy of being an adult! xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Success; whose story are you living? by Kevo Mediums Now 0 240 06-02-2017 07:13 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  My story for anyone who feels addicted.. Flavour 24 3,448 24-06-2013 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sweetness
Wink Inspiring Story Angel Eyes 0 555 07-02-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  My Story itchy!! 16 3,190 03-01-2013 10:42 PM
Last Post: itchy!!
Wink Success Story unfolding Angel Eyes 7 1,705 20-07-2012 10:34 AM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  The story of psychic readings yourexiscomingbackhonest 14 2,696 25-03-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden