Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spirit or something else?
18-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Spirit or something else?
Its fair to say more predictions given by psychics are wrong than right. They seemingly connect to spirit, some call it 'guides', who or what exactly are they communicating with...some say your loved ones passed over - what do you think?

The reason i ask is i came across a site, where psychic readings were being discussed and this one lady posted that she was a tarot card reader but stopped after she was left shaken and disturbed from what she saw which she believes were messages from the devil/satan. She advised to stay away as you're tapping into something bad. Be interesting to hear peoples thoughts on this, especially from a psychic reader who connects to spirits?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: Spirit or something else?
(18-09-2013 10:46 PM)Sidney Wrote:  Its fair to say more predictions given by psychics are wrong than right. They seemingly connect to spirit, some call it 'guides', who or what exactly are they communicating with...some say your loved ones passed over - what do you think?

The reason i ask is i came across a site, where psychic readings were being discussed and this one lady posted that she was a tarot card reader but stopped after she was left shaken and disturbed from what she saw which she believes were messages from the devil/satan. She advised to stay away as you're tapping into something bad. Be interesting to hear peoples thoughts on this, especially from a psychic reader who connects to spirits?

Hi Sidney *waves* . This is an interesting subject actually and I know a while ago there was a thread on here that discussed this subject in quite a lot of depth. I can't find it though..maybe someone else can find it? Anyway, from what I remember and it was definitely thought provoking, was that the reason for outcomes not happening and wrong information being given, for example the classic ex is coming back when all the while he/she is married having babies and totally moved on, is due to the devil making mischief and playing tricks on people and leading them into despair by sucking them in with validations and then giving false hope to situations. It makes sense because, after all, the devil is evil/wicked, not a force of good or love. I personally think most of the ones we have discussed on this forum, from the tv channel and from the internet sites that have been clearly very wrong are most likely to be charlatans rather than giving messages from the devil. But the logic in it also tells me that this could clearly happen and would explain so much in terms of the negativity that most people have encountered when having readings. I wouldn't dismiss that lady at all.
19-09-2013, 09:33 AM
A very interesting post Sidney. I personally place little belief in tarot cards (sorry if that spoils the flavour for those who have regular readings) I believe reading cards is a very unreliable source of divination altogether.

Sidney, I really believe it's a case of the readers themselves telling the client what they wish to hear rather than a negative entity. Tarot cards are very commercial nowadays, too many people have jumped on the bandwagon to make a bit of money. Maybe once upon a time cards did have some mystique surrounding them, the designs of the cards were different and the readers back in those days used tarots as a tool only.

However, I do believe in entities for example playing around with the supernatural which one has no knowledge about is dangerous. Notably trying to get in touch with the deceased I have heard is dangerous, especially by means of ouija boards, or dabbling into the occult such as witchcraft and magick and scoucery.

Whether there is such a thing as guides or guardian angels is another matter I'm not entirely sure about. Who are these guides? I guess that's a question which is difficult for anyone non psychic to answer. Personally I find it rather ridiculous to believe mediums have guides such as most common belief: Native Americans from thousand of years ago. What indeed would they have in common with today's world?

We probably do have spirits or a force watching over us. But then this raises the question why guardian angels look after some people yet not others? This subject I notice has been brought up in past threads which has brought hostility by some members who no longer post on here.

But back to Sidney's topic I really believe it's the quality of readers at fault. To be quite blunt I don't think the majority if you are getting proper psychics. And I do believe proper psychics exist.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
19-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi, I've bumped the thread I started under a different user name ... It's called interesting.

I've long wondered just where these messages come from, no one single person can say that things come from a 'good' source, because no one knows for sure.

Taking out the charlatans, and only counting the psychics which are gifted, yes questions can be raised - how do they know?

I now lean more towards not wanting to know. No one can say yes, you will get back with him or not get back (for example) because, if it's not happening now, it might happen later. They can't see that far.
I believe now, the majority, can only see short term, meaning a few weeks. That can be amazingly accurate. Or you can get 'dots' to join up, as for 1hr readings, I believe around 5% comes from sprit, the rest is nothing more than speculation - ie, a feeling by the psychic.

With the exception of JH who can tune in for a while, but information is very slow to come out x
19-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Yasmin, the idea of this thread is to explore where these messages come from. I understand you thinking it's just another 'cop out' but in this case, we are discussing how psychics do get correct predictions and very accurate validations.

This is not excuses thread, late timings, free will, negative thinking etc are the sort of things people use as excuses.

This is simply asking where do the messages/guides come from. And no, messages from charlatans we all know are complete rubbish.
19-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Again, I want to just clarify, let's keep this thread about genuine psychics who are gifted ... Not the ones who just rip people off xxx
19-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi Yasmin,
Sorry I misunderstood you ... I don't think long term 'dots' so to speak, I think they get dots, pieces or fragments (for want of better words!) and it's up to us to understand their meaning. I certainly don't think that we all get our predicted outcomes like they say we will.

Its sad to see you have written that nothing has come true for you, not even fro JH.
I find it all intriguing because too much has happened, completely accurately for me ... But with no happy endings. So I've had the dots, but it's never been joined up to get the big picture.x
20-09-2013, 06:48 PM
*Waves back to Dom* Thanks for bumping up that thread Starr, very interesting, it gave me goose bumps at the thought. I agree with most though that the majority of psychics are just charlatans and get it wrong plain and simply because theres nothing psychic about them. Like Dom i do feel it's certainly a possibility with the ones that can connect. Where's theres good theres bad, it makes sense at least, most are left feeling negative and evil spirits are a negative entity. What's positive about being left out of pocket, some in huge debts, confusion, predictions not happening. Maybe it is a trick like DreamCatcher pointed out, mediums say they connect to your loved ones - do they though, or is an evil entity under the guise, misleading and tricking with you. The old saying is negativity comes to negativity, so us the psychic callers in despair would be the ideal candidate. I guess we can never know for sure but makes for interesting debate. uruk said something interesting though, have copied it here

'Apparently one can distinguish the difference between negative and positive energies (spirits), because the positive energies manifest themselves as a gut feeling which only the person feels, which subtly directs them out of danger and serves as a warning or as guidance, like you are somehow being guided, or an epiphany moment/thought, when you just get a sporadic startling revelation and apparently they come to some people in creative endeavors'.

Its true, i turned to psychic readings because my gut intuition was failing me and i was falling deeper into despair,my own feelings were weakened taken over by the negativity. Keep away from readings and your gut feelings will get stronger by the day. I am going to listen to that or atleast try my best, i wont let negativity win again.
25-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Hello Everybody,

This thread gives me goosebumps but it is such a possibility, that evil goes on here. I genuinely do believe that most psychics work under the ethic that they are doing good & helping people but demon spirits can disguise themselves as loved ones or relatives who have passed on, making us trust what we are being told.

Satans/evils work is to keep us as far away from good as he possibily can. Now, let me rephase that, I know you are all good people here but the Devil wants to keep us stuck & there is no better way than to trick us into a false sense of security, make sure we become addicted, keep us paralyzed in fear etc, this keeps us from living in light, love & happiness

I know it all sounds far fetched but I do believe in an element of this coming into play. Look how much time & money we have spent on psychics & dabbling in something we shouldn't really know about-

There was an old American series called Touched by an Angel, I already told Star111 about this but I am sure it could be found on YouTube or on reruns, but it is a Hallowe'en special that focus's on Tarot & Satans dealing in it all. Very spine tingling!!!

Look at it sensibly- where theres good theres evil, where theres rich theres poor, so although their are good & loving spirits there is also tormented souls who want suffering to continue...

Creepy x
27-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Sorry. But its ridiculous to even suggest there's anything remotely spooky to do with cards and evil entities. Certainly nothing sinister in the way they're conducted on the phones, the psychics aren't nearly good enough to conjur up that reaction. I believe in evil entities yes, but it depends on what the participant is dabbling in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  David Traynor Spirit Medium psychicdoglover 1 350 18-03-2017 05:59 PM
Last Post: Humphrey Pumphrey
  The spirit of a young girl who died from cancer performed Kylie Minogue’s hit song dormammu 0 346 11-01-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  'Kate Middleton is having a girl on Saturday' spirit of Princess Diana tells clairvoy drstrange 0 629 20-04-2015 01:51 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Spirit Guides Psychicfamily 39 8,340 19-05-2014 12:58 AM
Last Post: lizcancer girl
  Soul and Spirit Awards drstrange 0 675 28-06-2013 04:25 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  help with getting in touch with your spirit guides? browneyes 5 1,385 19-01-2013 10:36 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Spirit Communication At Devon Seance mecheeta 0 935 29-01-2012 11:00 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Do loved ones in Spirit visit our dreams Sammy 39 7,593 04-10-2011 07:57 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  sould and spirit awards ledders 0 653 27-06-2011 07:45 AM
Last Post: ledders