Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Texas
01-10-2013, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 02:25 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Texas
I was watching the show the other evening & a text came on the screen for Katie Keeley from a lady who met with someone on FB & he is from Texas- due to go on a business trip to Africa- I really hope that he is kosure BUT I just want to put the warning out there:

I myself have been contacted by 3 different men on FB all with IDENTICAL profiles but different profile pictures:

Lives- Qubec, Montreal
Hometown- Houston,Texas
Work- ContractJobs
Interested in- Men & Women

Also, he may tell you that he has been scammed for $20,000 but doesn't make him distust women..

I have a feeling that its the same man as ALL the profiles are very new & they are all either working on oil rigs or going off on high flying business trips. One of them said he would make me his wife when we meet?????

I hope I am wrong because I don't want to burst any bubbles but I think its all a scam.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Texas
(01-10-2013 10:20 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I was watching the show the other evening & a text came on the screen for Katie Keeley from a lady who met with someone on FB & he is from Texas- due to go on a business trip to Africa- I really hope that he is kosure BUT I just want to put the warning out there:

I myself have been contacted by 3 different men on FB all with IDENTICAL profiles but different profile pictures:

Lives- Qubec, Montreal
Hometown- Houston,Texas
Work- ContractJobs
Interested in- Male & Female

Also, he may tell you that he has been scammed for $20,000 but doesn't make him distust women..

I have a feeling that its the same man as ALL the profiles are very new & they are all either working on oil rigs or going off on high flying business trips. One of them said he would make me his wife when we meet?????

I hope I am wrong because I don't want to burst any bubbles but I think its all a scam.

Unfortunately I think you have sniffed out a very big rat DC Sad I had similar proposition myself a while ago not exactly the same but very similar and several profiles going as well as it turned out. Its weird how people can be taken in so easily from these things. Online is the easiest place in the world to get scammed (as we all know) and there are so many unscrupulous people out there praying on the gullible. I guess some people are desperate enough for attention to be taken in by flattery of a stranger online. What did Katie Keeley tell her? that she was going to be married and have babies and live happily ever after with this person lol!
02-10-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 02:26 PM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: Texas
I think she told her to be careful (as anyone would) & that "passion" could be a lot to do with the connection, as hot & steamy emails being exhanged- can't remember what else but I was hoping she might see this post (the viewer not KK), not to upset her because I HOPE he's genuine but it sounds a bit iffy to me..

Yes, Dom it is the place to be scammed! So, everyone should be careful. xx