Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who to have a reading with?
01-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Who to have a reading with?
Ok.
I limit myself to one reading per month. This is my strategy of control and it is working!!
So its now October, time to think about who to have a reading with in the next week or two. I would like to try someone I have not had a reading with (although that's quite hard considering my past behaviour with this). And someone who people have been recently impressed with obviously.
So any suggestions would be most greatly appreciated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Who to have a reading with?
Hello Dom. Have you considered any other ways or possibilities to spend your time and money instead of in pursuit of a psychic reading?

Why don't you treat yourself to an experience you may remember like watching a play at a theater, going to the cinema to watch a movie, buying yourself a gift like a perfume or a new item of clothing.. donating to charity, taking somebody less fortunate out and showing them a good time.. I don't mean to come across as sounding patronizing, but considering how well you have been doing regarding limiting readings to once per month, how about taking the next step and set a goal for once every eight weeks?
01-10-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm just expressing my personal opinion here, and these are my own thoughts, but I wouldn't see any benefit from receiving a reading but I see plenty more benefits in actually spending that time and expense wisely and doing and partaking in an experience that would make you grow, learn, live, enjoy and focus outward, instead of inward, which I feel receiving psychic readings can do.. (i.e, living in the mind instead of reality).
02-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Hello Uruk,
Thanks for your comments. I absolutely hear what you are saying. Since I got a grip last year, I have indeed seen the benefits from spending my money elsewhere, not to mention seeing my bank balance looking much more healthy.
More than this, relying on readings for specifics was the real damager (for me anyway) so apart from cutting down, changing my reasons for a reading have been part of the process as well.
As much as I am very aware of the pitfalls of readings, and am aware of the amount of non psychic psychics that I have handed good money over to, I still enjoy readings, or should I say, looking for a good reader. My every other month rule starts Jan 1st. Just as my every month rule started last Jan 1st Smile who knows by June I might of ditched the whole damn thing altogether but right now I am happy with my way of controlling it. This forum has been very useful in that process due the amount of negative experiences shared and insights into the murky practices we have come to know about. I hope its the same for others!
02-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Hi Dom, try an email reading from Lisa at love dove.
She's amazingly accurate - I usually just ask her who is coming in over the next couple of months ... It's 15£ - low and behold they come in haha.
She is honest and they are defiantly not fairytale readings. I've had around 5 readings over the last year from her.
The first I got from her was a years reading, I asked what 2013 had in store for me. She told me exactly what had happened in 2012 ... At this time I was awaiting my 'outcome' and because the reading she gave was so accurate I knew then I would never get it Sad

Anyway for £15 she's worth a try xxx
Other than Lisa, Anne scholes or angel light ... Or JH (if you can get thro lol)
02-10-2013, 09:28 AM
I can't speak for Lisa Love as I've never had an email reading with her,but Anne Scholls has to be one of the worst psychics I've ever had.She defies the word awful.
02-10-2013, 09:51 AM
hi dom,

firstly no one! dine out every night of this month instead!

but if you think you'll like one reading at least, try demian allen (if you havnt already). he didnt get anything right for me but atleast he came the closest. his prediction was something that i could strech to fit. anyother cucckaboo i was given was way too farfetched even for that!

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
02-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Ella, I think Anne's the most amazing predicter ever - I find it shocking when people say that about her ... I've been having readings for two years from her and she never fails to impress me.

Countless things have happened like says says they will ... My last reading was shocking prob too personal to air on here - I was gobsmacked when it made perfect sense a week later Smile

Most be true about connections, although I'm not so sure I buy that.

Maybe she was having a bad day.
I can defo recommend Lisa at love dove too ... She sees the overall picture as well, where as I find most see the step by step process (hope I make sense) or put another way only as far as a couple of months.

If anyone does get a reading from her, I'd be interested to know if she is accurate or not, I only know one other person who has used her xxx
02-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Damien Allen was ok when I first spoke to him. I think he has a talent, but very limited. I wouldn't use him now.
Of course the biggest reason why is because my prediction from him did not happen, though he seems to be ok at validating past dates x
02-10-2013, 10:35 AM
(02-10-2013 10:11 AM)Star111 Wrote:  Ella, I think Anne's the most amazing predicter ever - I find it shocking when people say that about her ... I've been having readings for two years from her and she never fails to impress me.

Countless things have happened like says says they will ... My last reading was shocking prob too personal to air on here - I was gobsmacked when it made perfect sense a week later Smile

Most be true about connections, although I'm not so sure I buy that.

Maybe she was having a bad day.
I can defo recommend Lisa at love dove too ... She sees the overall picture as well, where as I find most see the step by step process (hope I make sense) or put another way only as far as a couple uof months.

If anyone does get a reading from her, I'd be interested to know if she is accurate or not, I only know one other person who has used her xxx
Sorry Star.i can only speak from experience and I know others who feel exactly the way.I think Browneyes has the most sense when she says avoid them.Damien is pretty good,the best out of a bad bunch.