Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ?
03-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ?
Its been very quiet on here, anybody got any good news to share about their predictions coming true? I just have a couple of minor ones from aldo that have happened in the last few days, it would be nice to hear from members if they have. Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ?
(03-10-2013 11:08 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  Its been very quiet on here, anybody got any good news to share about their predictions coming true? I just have a couple of minor ones from aldo that have happened in the last few days, it would be nice to hear from members if they have. Smile

my prediction from Tristan didn't....first one suppose to happen back in May another one in HOT SUMMER .... nothing like that happened and predictions were juicy and involved several people ...NOTHING !
04-10-2013, 12:08 PM
My predictions from years ago began to happen last year Rosamonde and Enchantment predicted massive changes in my working life, which at the time I refused to see until it all literally crashed around me and I was made to see!!!!!!!

I had a love interest come in that Sky saw...I found myself standing in a situation which Aldo described..but overall I don't really have readings any more a few texts with Sofa and Annie which usually give me indications of what I need to know. I find Demian good on timing..but am much happier now I stand back and trust myself..in creating my future..than the merry go round that can then enter your mind from readings............
04-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Nope, nothing to report for me, but did hear from an ex member on here who mentioned her predictions are happening for her, was really refreshing to hear some good news for once.
05-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah your right sidney, it is good to hear some good news. I am just waiting on the big one coming and the way things are going at the min everything is looking good so I am keeping up beat about it. I will let everyone know when it happens.

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
05-10-2013, 11:06 PM
That's awesome miss sunshine, it would be good to hear who actually made the predictions too - when they happen of course.
18-01-2014, 02:11 AM
I had a reading in 2008 with Chrissie and she said Id be releasing music and will become big (I didnt really believe the last bit and it turned out to be wrong anyway) she was half right though because I have been releasing music since 2010 and have made some money from it.

I have had stacks of readings down the years from this show right back to the freeview days, a lot of them didnt come true though and it does make me wonder why I bother texting in. Couple of psychics I think are really good are Karina and Ali Austin, Karin I believe is still on there and she predicted a lot of things for me and my family and it came true and the same with Ali Austin (who I actually book proper hour long readings with locally and who I gather quit the channel) i'd say they were the best ones.
19-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I didn't know where to put this. My bf is away working and went quiet from December. I had several readings, majority yes he will contact me and there were a few that said no way. I decided to take the bull by the horns yesterday and told him how much his silence had hurt me. Bingo I get an email saying how sorry he was etc and the emails are flowing again.

When the psychics they say they see contact as talking what they don't highlight it could be you that makes the first visit. If you are in the waiting game contact that person and see what happen then you are not stuck.

The psychics that saw contact were Jodie, Matt, Sapphire ( psychic sofa), Anne Scholes, Sky, Liz King, Sharon Jean, Laura Daligan, Hazel Lee, Fran ( these were free mins given or only five min readings on psychic today)

Russell Bradly who I know several people are fans are of was quite wrong. He did pick up correctly an ex had been trying his luck but didn't pick up my bf at all. I then mentioned it to him and he told me that my bf had gone as far as he could and couldn't go any futher. I would never hear from him ever again. He also told me he saw a work commitment coming up and nobody for a whole year.. He was quite aggressive at this point and I was quite upset. Im so glad I spoke to someone on this forum had a bad experience with him as that really reassured me.

Mille psychic sofa ( used to be on pt) she told me no way and Eden. Pammy on Kooma was correct by mentioning the number 8 was connected. Hence I got the email reply on the 18th..
19-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Yes he is my bf but six weeks with no contact. He completely ignored all my texts and emails since the beg of December up to xmas. I never said he was my ex on here
01-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Love Aldo - he runs workshops for us over in Essex, and ive always found him to be really straightforward, honest, and accurate !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  APRIL PREDICTIONS; WHAT’S COMING IN? Mediums Now 0 201 31-03-2017 05:56 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Anyones predictions come true? Gem_0923 45 11,756 20-03-2016 08:55 AM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  Predictions Come True?? IndigoJ 660 139,239 06-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Why are you asking about predictions coming true? Muffins 17 3,276 27-03-2013 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True Angel Eyes 7 1,467 05-01-2013 12:46 AM
Last Post: browneyes
Star Prediction came true but missed event, your thoughts? Castro 0 1,581 11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Castro