Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Karen Brown
09-10-2013, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 08:54 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Karen Brown
Can I just ask for some feed back for this lady. I had a reading with her & thought she was good, great validations, got the situation but how is she for predictions. I do think shes got something. Your views would be appreciated. ThanksHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Karen Brown
(09-10-2013 08:54 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Can I just ask for some feed back for this lady. I had a reading with her & thought she was good, great validations, got the situation but how is she for predictions. I do think shes got something. Your views would be appreciated. ThanksHeart

Hi DC, I haven't heard of her, is she on PTV? Glad you had what seems like a good reading.
10-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi Dom,

She's usually on the home team, she is on the show about twice a month. Really did like her above others. She has a private website & offers special deals of £10 for 20 minutes!! but is booked up completely. PTV seems the best place to catch her, she is IMO one of the better ones.
10-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I must send in a vm or text for her the next time she is on Smile just to see if she says the same thing as the rest. I will use a different phone this time Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
10-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Thank DC at £10 for 20 minutes no wander she is booked up!
That's a good idea miss sunshine (different phone) let us know how it turns out Shy
06-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Got my story right and gave predictions but now Im unsure after I hear many are writing notes!
09-01-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 11:36 AM by Dream Catcher.)
Yes, that is a worry lizcancer girl.. it often occurs to me too that when we send a voicemail to a different psychic, the other psychic maybe watching & suss us out anyway (I know how paronoid that sounds & I hope u understand what I am trying to say LOL) I know they can't remember every caller but my voice would be quite distinctive.. I think its very hard to trust any of them now, shame that reputation counts for nothing these days.
23-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Just bumping this thread up..I am brewing for a little reading! I am drawn to booking Karen through her private website, but I know that some people have had readings with her in recent months just wanted some feedback if possible re predictions?
[/align]
23-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Don't bother Dom. Non of her predictions for contact came true again it could be timing. She gave a timeline of two weeks on the 26th December and then a six weeks timeline but non of that happened.

She did get the situation correctly but I knowing that some of the psychic tv readers write notes down. Hmmmm Im not so sure...
23-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Thanks lizcancer girl, its all in the predictions. As you say, validations could be down to notes. In any case, I have had validations coming out my ears in the past, its the predictions I am lacking. Thanks for feedback anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  KAREN OPT 0 Dream Catcher 8 1,157 14-06-2012 10:31 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher