Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Not Lick the Phones
15-05-2011, 08:49 AM
RE: Do Not Lick the Phones
(12-05-2011 08:08 PM)Mooncat Wrote:  This is the link for a book recently published by an ex tv psychic, it's available to buy from Amazon which is where I bought it from well worth £4.59!!

http://do-not-lick-the-phones.org/?page_id=107

Looks like an interesting read, thanks for this Mooncat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Im just trying to get throught it now, its awful!" Don't buy it
17-05-2011, 01:10 PM
DG has left..apparently to other things still nto sure its connected..but I will miss her input onto the show..as it all feels a bit samey, mass market and more shallow these days barely watch it..
17-05-2011, 04:33 PM
(17-05-2011 01:10 PM)flamered Wrote:  DG has left..apparently to other things still nto sure its connected..but I will miss her input onto the show..as it all feels a bit samey, mass market and more shallow these days barely watch it..

As with the comment you left on the other thread, I'm with you 100% regarding it becoming shallow and mass market, gone are the days when we could actually learn something from it. The likes of Rosa Derriviere, Andie Hudson, Carrie Kirkpatrick, Carolyne Faulkner to name but a few made it worth watching back then. Yes Flamered it needs an injection of something/someone interesting and who is not ego driven as I feel a lot of the newer ones on the show are and to me that's totally wrong.
27-05-2011, 08:40 AM
(13-05-2011 02:37 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  [quote='ilovemichelle' pid='2149' dateline='1305252485']
this review on amazon looks suspiciously like dg which is pretty poor form

This is her son not DG

Hi Kiltgirl, I love Michelle and everybody else

I was pointed towards this forum by a colleague, and have joined it specifically to clarify two points:

1) I don't have a son or a daughter. I never have had and never will have any children unless I adopt. I do indeed write, but would never allow any member of my family to write a review of my work for obvious reasons.

2) I have left psychic work because I believe people can become too dependant on predictions, and because I believe that some ideas touted in the name of spirituality can actually do harm. My spirituality is extremely important to me, and I have to recover the deeper facets of it. My partner, colleagues, and I must say, the management of Psychic Interactive TV have been immensely supportive in this matter. I cannot imagine working with better people.

Please understand that I will not be replying to this forum, or to private messages. Those who need to contact me can do so through facebook, but be warned...I am not doing readings!

I respect each and everyone of you in your search for truth and answers and I hope with all my heart that you find what you seek.

Debbie Gallagher
28-05-2011, 12:25 PM
(27-05-2011 08:40 AM)DebbieG Wrote:  
(13-05-2011 02:37 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  [quote='ilovemichelle' pid='2149' dateline='1305252485']
this review on amazon looks suspiciously like dg which is pretty poor form

This is her son not DG

Hi Kiltgirl, I love Michelle and everybody else

I was pointed towards this forum by a colleague, and have joined it specifically to clarify two points:

1) I don't have a son or a daughter. I never have had and never will have any children unless I adopt. I do indeed write, but would never allow any member of my family to write a review of my work for obvious reasons.

2) I have left psychic work because I believe people can become too dependant on predictions, and because I believe that some ideas touted in the name of spirituality can actually do harm. My spirituality is extremely important to me, and I have to recover the deeper facets of it. My partner, colleagues, and I must say, the management of Psychic Interactive TV have been immensely supportive in this matter. I cannot imagine working with better people.

Please understand that I will not be replying to this forum, or to private messages. Those who need to contact me can do so through facebook, but be warned...I am not doing readings!

I respect each and everyone of you in your search for truth and answers and I hope with all my heart that you find what you seek.

Debbie Gallagher

My apologies Debbie, I put 2+2 together and came up with 7 I guess!! I wish you all the best for your future and will miss your lovely bubbly energy and lovely kindness on the show. Much love to you and take care of yourself! xx
25-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Shame this lady Debbie Gallagher left. She was an amazing psychic..
25-02-2014, 08:26 PM
(25-02-2014 01:08 AM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Shame this lady Debbie Gallagher left. She was an amazing psychic..

I agree liz - she was on a different level to many of the psychics on the show nowadays!xx