Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KoolJ is back in business
17-10-2013, 09:28 AM
KoolJ is back in business
Hi all you guys. Been absent on here a while, but now back. Noticed this forum been abit bare recently, so I'm here to liven things up for all you guys on here. Just to say I've had 2 great readings from 2 guys on psychic sofa. I ask for a readin about work issues but they give me something completely different to what I ask for which was about luurve. Strange thing is both these guys pick up exactly the same thing. They give things accurately to. How about you dudes on here, had any good readers lately? Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: KoolJ is back in business
Helloooooo **waves at mr KJ**......

Yeah I had a reading with Essence on psychic sofa the other day and she was very very accurate..... can't say about whether or not she was right with future stuff... time will tell.. but for the present she was bang on the money LOL

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
17-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Hiya,

Kiki has been good for me... Then second comes pearl. Have you guys tried either?
17-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Hey! KoolJ is back...!! what can i say, it all went quiet when you left us, see you've even brought back Icemaiden! Smile
17-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I've used some very good readers in the past from Psychic Sofa. The one reader I can remember who stands out from some time ago was Starrs. She was brilliant. I'm not sure if she's still on there but I can definitely recommend a reading with her.
17-10-2013, 07:09 PM
I might try her next time I fancy a reading Spartans..... That's if she is still on there... Especially as it will probably be ages before I use them again....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
17-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Yeah! Guess there's a lotta readers out there who are worth a try. Rita, I ain't tried Kiki or stars. A good tip for a good psychic on the sofa is ally key. Man this dude picked up on stuff that I didn't even enquire about. Seems to me that some of you guys out there seem pretty lost as to which ones to try. Sometimes I like a change.
18-10-2013, 03:37 PM
I tried starrs..10/10 for validations, getting my situation..no predictions ever happened though
20-10-2013, 03:55 PM
I aint tried starrs but have had good readins from guys on the sofa. Dino, Ally Keys, Amethyst I can rate as good. Also these guys didn't ask questions like some guys I had readins with in past.
20-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi 80sgoth,

Good to hear that someone else has also tried kiki. Shes been very specific for me and quite honest. If she doesn't get it she just says sorry i'm not getting that, so doesn't seem to BS her way through my reading! Her timings have been out for me but her little predictions (which again are quite specific) have all come true for me, having said that i'm waiting for the biggies which are due before spring 2014!

Have any other readers been good for you ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychics touting for business....pathetic THETRUTH 0 551 06-11-2013 01:27 AM
Last Post: THETRUTH
  How i got my ex back skate 10 2,524 11-09-2013 04:50 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Why do you want your ex back ? White lady 2 2,381 01-07-2012 08:49 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden