Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Amethyst from Psychic Sofa
19-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Amethyst from Psychic Sofa
Hello, I had a reading with her recently and would really appreciate any feedback from anyone else who has had a reading with her.
Has anyone had any of her predictions come true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Amethyst from Psychic Sofa
I could relate to all she said in my reading, she only asked me for my DOB and to tell her when to stop shuffling the cards. I have had good readings with others but the predictions never came true so will have to wait and see with this.
20-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Yeah; had pretty good readin with Amethyst recently. She picked up on something I didn't enquire about. Got to wait an see if predictions come true. But yeah, pretty impressed with what she pick up
20-10-2013, 04:02 PM
I've not had a reading with Amethyst, well atleast i think i haven't (had so many lost count) but i do know some time ago she was mentioned on a past thread and the few people who commented about her said good things about the readings and i think if i remember correctly a few even said their predictions have happened and apparently she can be hard to get hold of as she doesn't come on very often.
20-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I had a reading with Amethyst a while back (again don't remember when) but she wasn't that great for me, ended up asking me a lot of questions!
Has anyone tried Crystal (4262) - shes got great feedback but again don't know whether to trust it ! How is she for predictions?
31-01-2014, 06:49 PM
(19-10-2013 11:06 PM)clara Wrote:  I could relate to all she said in my reading, she only asked me for my DOB and to tell her when to stop shuffling the cards. I have had good readings with others but the predictions never came true so will have to wait and see with this.

Hi Clara. I recently had a reading with Amethyst, I found that I could relate to what she told me, in fact she validated accurately but my predictions aren't due until March. I'd be interested to know if anything she predicted has come through? Or has anybody on here had a prediction come through from her?
01-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the tip 80sgoth. Any other feedback from anyone would be appreciated, thanks.
06-02-2014, 02:28 PM
i have a had a few readings with amethyst and she has been accurate with my career and timings with career changes which was what Tim gave me, with love life she has been ok but timings were not great the way they were with my career but that is the same with all psychics
06-02-2014, 08:22 PM
I've had readings with Amethyst. Her love predictions did come true for me, but I agree that her timing can be a little out. She doesn't ask questions and is brilliant at picking up on people,

Amethyst and Jodie for me are 2 of the best on Psychic Sofa.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
19-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Hi there everyone. Something happened recently. I had a reading from Amethyst I think about Jan this year, I know it was not long after New Year. She validates well, not that impressed me much because there are a few on phones who do excellent validations. But looking back on my notes from then she predicted an American guy with blond hair who's involved in trade and marketing would come into my life between July/August. There would be an instant connection and a friendship would be born. I didn't really think much of it I just thought yeah; right! But last week this blond haired American guy has come into my life who's to do with work, and he's involved with trade and marketing.

We seem to have hit it off and I've been invited out for a date with him tomorrow night. It took me by surprise because I didn't expect it. She said the meeting I would have with this guy would be unexpected. She was a bit out on timing as it was last week I met him which was into September. I don't know what's going to happen next with this date of course but it's given me some hope. I'll update you on this one as its early days yet. But there certainly was a spark.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 20 724 Today 11:52 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 84 15,078 03-12-2017 04:37 PM
Last Post: Jamelia
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 17 1,718 01-12-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Lynn
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 55 3,888 23-11-2017 08:17 PM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 2,338 19-11-2017 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 29,185 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,137 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 5 410 09-11-2017 11:27 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,711 06-11-2017 10:04 AM