Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where Have All The Psychics Gone?
13-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Where Have All The Psychics Gone?
I'm beginning to wonder if there will be any more psychics joining the show.

In the run up to the show starting we were told Sky and Danielle would be part of the new show, but no sign of them. Dodgy Was it just hype to get us to watch?

It seems Rhian has left, and Susie Q has posted on her f/b page she's not doing tv for the forseeable future. I've not seen Rob in a while, and Demien only appeared for a couple of weeks. Sad

Where have they all gone {there could be a song in there somewhere}
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2011, 12:50 PM
RE: Where Have All The Psychics Gone?
(13-05-2011 05:34 PM)crystal778 Wrote:  I'm beginning to wonder if there will be any more psychics joining the show.

In the run up to the show starting we were told Sky and Danielle would be part of the new show, but no sign of them. Dodgy Was it just hype to get us to watch?

It seems Rhian has left, and Susie Q has posted on her f/b page she's not doing tv for the forseeable future. I've not seen Rob in a while, and Demien only appeared for a couple of weeks. Sad

Where have they all gone {there could be a song in there somewhere}
Hmm I have been thinking for a few days now that the show is possibly doomed.I haven't had a reading from any of the psychics on the show so would be unfair to label them as no good, having said that I have listened to most of them and have decided that I never would take a reading with them as they have nothing to say that particularly interests me. I did enjoy listening to Susie but as you say even she has now made a sudden departure so I guess it's a case of watch this space Dodgy
14-05-2011, 05:59 PM
I agree with you Crystal778, where have they gone?

Didn't PF have a spokes person that would tell us what was going on, as I haven't heard anything for some time now.....

I cannot see Sky or Danielle being part of the show now. Sky is on Kooma alot and is on another website. ( Can't remember the name but will try and find out) Also, Danielle has her own thing aswell based in Harley Street.

It will be ashame if the show is doomed as mentioned by Mooncat, as its only just begun!
15-05-2011, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 08:22 AM by crystal778.)
Hi Blair, yes the reason I started this thread was I was hoping someone from the show would see it and maybe respond.

I switched on yesterday morning just to see who was on instead of Susie, and it was Ben again. I appreciate he's probably jumped in at short notice to help, but I think he's been on too much lately, as he was passing questions to the web-cams, now maybe that was because he felt they could answer it better, but checking his phone while sitting on the sofa just seemed didn't want to be there {he did say he'd had to do a lot of driving back and to the studio} He also takes over the presenter, reading the phone numbers out and giving the spiel about options etc.

I know the psychics must be checked and so on, which takes time, but they really need to get some more on board and who can come into the studio. Two nights last week there was only one in studio and two web-cam, same yesterday morning too. It gets a bit boring watching the same person, much better to rotate.

I don't expect Sky or Danielle to be on the show now, but they were a bit... naughty... to say they {and others} would be back before making sure they were Wink *the show was naughty, not Sky and Danielle*

It must be hard for the show to make it's own mark and create it's own identity, as it's always being compared to P&S. Mind you, even that was getting a little stale before the dramatic split up of partners.

To be fair, they seem to be trying to educate about the cards, ribbons etc. as they said they would in the beginning, and they ask viewers to let them know what they'd like them to talk about.

If they can get more psychics on board *and in the studio Wink* keep asking the viewers for input and keep it interesting, it stands a good chance of surviving. We didn't know any of the psychics when P&S started, but we soon found our favourites. Hopefully the same will happen here.
22-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Fair play to Psychic First, they do seem to be getting some more psychics on board.

Janette Anne was on web-cam yesterday morning, be great if she could come into the studio too, and Micheal Ryan was on last night.

Looks like they could be turning a corner, I hope so anyway.
25-05-2011, 09:35 PM
(22-05-2011 08:21 AM)crystal778 Wrote:  Fair play to Psychic First, they do seem to be getting some more psychics on board.

Janette Anne was on web-cam yesterday morning, be great if she could come into the studio too, and Micheal Ryan was on last night.

Looks like they could be turning a corner, I hope so anyway.

I hope they are turning a corner. I've actually stopped watching both the psychic shows now as I don't get the same feelings about them anymore.

Does anyone else feel this way, or found an alternative way to get their psychic fix?
26-05-2011, 08:06 AM
(25-05-2011 09:35 PM)Blair Wrote:  I hope they are turning a corner. I've actually stopped watching both the psychic shows now as I don't get the same feelings about them anymore.

Does anyone else feel this way, or found an alternative way to get their psychic fix?

I don't watch as much as I used to last year Blush

I've found a great development group to go to and actually don't feel the "need" to watch, as I know I can ask questions at the group and not have a rushed answer with the "if you'd like more ring one of our psychics ..." spiel added on at the end.

I've always been more interested in the development side of the channels than getting readings, although I did have many readings at the beginning.

I still tune into PF now and then, mainly to see who's on, but also they have some lovely people who do different things like the ribbons and dreams which make it interesting at times.
08-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi does anyone know if it is possible to contact Suzie Q outside the tv channel, does she have her own website and offer phone readings?
05-08-2011, 05:16 PM
There seems to be a lot of new one coming on our screens
09-08-2011, 02:38 PM
hi you can get suzie on face book hope that helps
angel hugs
sylvia