Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
They got it right...
28-10-2013, 10:15 AM
They got it right...
Right I'm expecting the attacks, the verbal abuse and the accuastions of being a Psychic but as I've been on the forum for a while, you can easily read back on my older posts to see I've been through the same as many of you. i.e. loads of readings, spending too much money and disalusionment. Well things have changed, I'm in total shock. As the predictions are happening exactlly 1 year out. I was told end Oct last year but its all started this month. The man I like came forward, we met up, have been away for a weekend and have plans to go away next month. All as predicted by 2 psychics but like I said a year late.It was aslo predicted by a man I met at a wedding, (there is another thread about that somewhere on here)although he didn't give timings. I have a stupid grin on my face, I'm so happy but trying very hard to stay calm about it. I did have a quick reading last night just to get some insight and the psychic seemed to know everything. so many validations. He said the guy had felt the same as I did, all would be ok and would be calling soon to arrange another meeting. This morning thats exactally what happened. My head is spinning. I don't know how they do it. Readings became less and less and I stuck with just 2, more 1 than the other and on 2 different psychic sites. So it can happen but when its ment too and not when we want it to. Having reading after reading doesn't make things happen any quicker , its just finding that psychic right for you and trusting them. sorry, I'm not sure what I'm wrting any more , I'm in shock, in awe and very,very happy. I hope you all can find your happiness..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: They got it right...
(28-10-2013 10:15 AM)Gem Wrote:  Right I'm expecting the attacks, the verbal abuse and the accuastions of being a Psychic but as I've been on the forum for a while, you can easily read back on my older posts to see I've been through the same as many of you. i.e. loads of readings, spending too much money and disalusionment. Well things have changed, I'm in total shock. As the predictions are happening exactlly 1 year out. I was told end Oct last year but its all started this month. The man I like came forward, we met up, have been away for a weekend and have plans to go away next month. All as predicted by 2 psychics but like I said a year late.It was aslo predicted by a man I met at a wedding, (there is another thread about that somewhere on here)although he didn't give timings. I have a stupid grin on my face, I'm so happy but trying very hard to stay calm about it. I did have a quick reading last night just to get some insight and the psychic seemed to know everything. so many validations. He said the guy had felt the same as I did, all would be ok and would be calling soon to arrange another meeting. This morning thats exactally what happened. My head is spinning. I don't know how they do it. Readings became less and less and I stuck with just 2, more 1 than the other and on 2 different psychic sites. So it can happen but when its ment too and not when we want it to. Having reading after reading doesn't make things happen any quicker , its just finding that psychic right for you and trusting them. sorry, I'm not sure what I'm wrting any more , I'm in shock, in awe and very,very happy. I hope you all can find your happiness..

Wow thats great..im so pleased a couple got it right for you...gives everyone who's going through the same kinda thing some hope..you gotta tell us who the fab 2 are??? lol
28-10-2013, 10:48 AM
(28-10-2013 10:15 AM)Gem Wrote:  Right I'm expecting the attacks, the verbal abuse and the accuastions of being a Psychic but as I've been on the forum for a while, you can easily read back on my older posts to see I've been through the same as many of you. i.e. loads of readings, spending too much money and disalusionment. Well things have changed, I'm in total shock. As the predictions are happening exactlly 1 year out. I was told end Oct last year but its all started this month. The man I like came forward, we met up, have been away for a weekend and have plans to go away next month. All as predicted by 2 psychics but like I said a year late.It was aslo predicted by a man I met at a wedding, (there is another thread about that somewhere on here)although he didn't give timings. I have a stupid grin on my face, I'm so happy but trying very hard to stay calm about it. I did have a quick reading last night just to get some insight and the psychic seemed to know everything. so many validations. He said the guy had felt the same as I did, all would be ok and would be calling soon to arrange another meeting. This morning thats exactally what happened. My head is spinning. I don't know how they do it. Readings became less and less and I stuck with just 2, more 1 than the other and on 2 different psychic sites. So it can happen but when its ment too and not when we want it to. Having reading after reading doesn't make things happen any quicker , its just finding that psychic right for you and trusting them. sorry, I'm not sure what I'm wrting any more , I'm in shock, in awe and very,very happy. I hope you all can find your happiness..
Great reading your post Gem. Yes readers do get it right it's just finding who is right for you. I am happy for you.
28-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Great news for you and also Muffins

There seems to be a really importnat point you both raise outside of sticking to trusted readers..THAT IF A PREDICTION IS GOING TO HAPPEN IT WILL HAPPEN UN ITS OWN TIME..that having more readings does not speed it up!!!!!!!!!!!!! so perhaps have one or two readings with trusted pyschics is all that is required..
but equally things will only happen if they are meant too and when!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes we can grin at the old adgae that life works in mysterious ways.....and perhaps we need to respect the mystery and not always need to distill life as an exact science !
28-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Congratulations Gem! I remember your posts from before and am so happy it's worked out...I know you were getting disillusioned by it all at one stage but so glad they came up trumps...!
28-10-2013, 04:50 PM

I'm really glad for you that things are coming right for you. But I would say that it is coincidental, I don't think it was much to do with the reader getting things right, as her timing was way off track, and by the law of averages they're going to get some things correct. But great news.
30-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Delighted gem
30-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Great news Gem, it's like a dream as it happens.
03-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Sad! ...
03-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Gullible and sad agreed...well Gem... you've restored my faith in 'Psychics'... lol