Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readings from Ben
16-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Readings from Ben
Hi
Has anyone had a half decent reading from Ben???
He did a text for me the other night (which WAS meant for KAREN) and without so much as using his cards,(didnt even bother to look at any) he gave a vague reply that anyone could of came up with. No information regarding my question,just a "common sense" answer!
Not impressed from what i've seen so far..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2011, 11:35 PM
RE: Readings from Ben
(16-05-2011 10:37 AM)airyfairy Wrote:  Hi
Has anyone had a half decent reading from Ben???
He did a text for me the other night (which WAS meant for KAREN) and without so much as using his cards,(didnt even bother to look at any) he gave a vague reply that anyone could of came up with. No information regarding my question,just a "common sense" answer!
Not impressed from what i've seen so far..

I had a phone reading last year but gave up half way as he didnt get anything right about me at all..so I can understand how frustrating to receive a naff reply. If you want someone really good try http://www.psychicshelly.com - she used to be on psychic tv but they starting laying the law down with her..so she left. She doesnt rip you off and she gives you some great markers.
17-05-2011, 08:34 AM
I haven't had a reading from Ben, but I find his attitude when on the sofa/desk off putting. It came across as if he didn't want to be there one morning over the weekend, he was passing questions over to Jerry and Jackie and checking his phone while sitting on the sofa.

I know we all have our off days, but you need to put on the appearance of at least being interested in what people are texting/calling in about. Maybe it's just that he's been in alot lately and just needs a bit of time away from the studio to re-charge his batteriesConfused
19-05-2011, 12:42 PM
There's no pleasing everyone as it appears all psychics are different. I for one have had a reading with Ben on 2 separate occasions now, and was directed to him from a recommendation that was also extremely satisfied. There is no question in my mind that this man is the real deal and has certainly led a life full of experiences. I have seen him on Psychic First and he's a natural... He's charismatic, charming, funny, but most of all sincere. I find it laughable that a previous post recommends Shelly as anyone that has followed either of these 2 on Facebook knows, she reacted inappropriately to a post on Bens wall last year that did nothing other than show her in a very unspiritual way. There is no pressure to call Ben and no false advertising, yet an opportunity has been taken on here to advertise Shelly... Surely that in itself I shameless and shows the lengths that will be taken to make some money! I know who I think is the rip off! ... Go Ben! You're doing something right to provoke this bitter jealousy
19-05-2011, 11:19 PM
To Mystic Monkey

We all have psychics we like and dont like. I found Ben in his reading totally incorrect and wrong in my reading last year. If you look at him on Psychic First he is not interested in being there and it looks like him and the presenter are on the look out for women they can chat up.. That my opinion too. He obviously works for you.

In relation to his arguement with Shelly which I have no idea what your talking about, I just listed her on here as she is amazing and she has helped and if you do look at her testimonials on her website and Psychic interactive you will see why..I have lots of readings over the years and one even coming from Michele Knight and I agree Shelly is one of the best. I certainly was not trying to advertise her services just passing on the name of a good psychic. I have had bad readings and it is so annoying when you are told things that never come true.

Hope everything ben has predicted comes true for you.
20-05-2011, 08:34 AM
I too have had a reading from Ben that was completely useless; it was like he was talking to someone else entirely! No idea what he was on about! Sheez!
20-05-2011, 10:40 PM
What rubbish! .. I have to agree with Mystic Monkey, as I have had a reading from Ben - in private and from the show. This guy is awesome! Maybe people don't like the show because the chilled out sofa is different and it's a lot more light hearted than other psychic shows, but I am convinced that he is the genuine article. I would watch him anytime over pretty much any other psychic on the tv! Yes, his approach and style can be sometimes different, but that's what makes him stand out, and as there are many thousands of people that follow him from all over the world, (just see his facebook for numbers) then he must be doing something right. The fact that a few whinge must mean he's rattling a few cages. My husband and I have both been to a workshop of his too, as well as those of others, and they're so exciting and different. As Ben himself says, we all have choices in life... if you don't like watching him, you have the choice to turn over... and leave him to the many of us that do believe in him.
22-05-2011, 12:03 AM
I certainly turn over when it is Ben ( yawn).... however it was a real pleasure to see Michael Ryan tonight. A much better reader and certainly his reading he gave me was ten times better then Ben.
22-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Michael Ryan is slimy! ... It's such a shame there seems to be an influx of readers from other tv channels. I spoke to him once before, when I was feeling low and vulnerable and all he did was seem to flirt with me... I was livid!! Michael Ryan shouldn't be on any tv station! Anyway, better things to do now than get drawn further into this pointless debate... Forums like this are only for the sad negative types that have nothing better to do
22-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Again may I stress we have own opinions and the personal attack on me voicing my own opinion. You voiced yours and I voiced mine but to be call sad and Negative is a bit rich..!!! Again dont read the forums if that what you think of people on here..