Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readings from Ben
22-05-2011, 08:55 PM
RE: Readings from Ben
Ben Hicks is awesome! It is my opinion and before any one starts poo pooing it just read on and then make your own mind up! The format on Psychic First is unlike any other show on any channel, it is not the hard sell sell sell all the time, we are not being regaled with tales of what "I" (psychic) have done, it is not all about me me me, nor are they trying to convince us that they are the divine and absolute authority on anything. Ben speaks the truth, and tells people what they need to know and not what they want to know. His way of reading may seem nonchalant to many people but that is because he works from truth and light, and is not thinking about feedback, more questions and how to make more bucks from some already distressed people. Someone said he answered a text for her that was meant for Karen, well if you LISTEN you are told that there is no guarantee that texts will go to a particular psychic, in fact there used to be a lovely lady on texts in the mornings and I was always specific that I wanted her to answer mine, as it was obvious she was the real deal and not just reading the answers from a book about Tarot cards as some people do.
where is she by the way, the text service is not so good as it was a month or so ago, she was spot on. What a pity her and Ben were not in the studio with Nick and Jerry. what a foursome that would be! So much negativity from Psychic TV diehards, makes me wonder if all the ex 886 psychics are there to try and bring the energy down, surely not, thats not very spiritual is it? Anyway Ben Hicks is Awesome, either by phone, text or in person, and when he answers without using cards, thats called Direct Channelling or Intuitive channelling, Michael Ryan used to do it with a guide called Betty, is she still with him or has he made her redundant? Adios, BEN rules OK?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2011, 12:37 AM
(22-05-2011 08:55 PM)Peony Wrote:  Ben Hicks is awesome! It is my opinion and before any one starts poo pooing it just read on and then make your own mind up! The format on Psychic First is unlike any other show on any channel, it is not the hard sell sell sell all the time, we are not being regaled with tales of what "I" (psychic) have done, it is not all about me me me, nor are they trying to convince us that they are the divine and absolute authority on anything. Ben speaks the truth, and tells people what they need to know and not what they want to know. His way of reading may seem nonchalant to many people but that is because he works from truth and light, and is not thinking about feedback, more questions and how to make more bucks from some already distressed people. Someone said he answered a text for her that was meant for Karen, well if you LISTEN you are told that there is no guarantee that texts will go to a particular psychic, in fact there used to be a lovely lady on texts in the mornings and I was always specific that I wanted her to answer mine, as it was obvious she was the real deal and not just reading the answers from a book about Tarot cards as some people do.
where is she by the way, the text service is not so good as it was a month or so ago, she was spot on. What a pity her and Ben were not in the studio with Nick and Jerry. what a foursome that would be! So much negativity from Psychic TV diehards, makes me wonder if all the ex 886 psychics are there to try and bring the energy down, surely not, thats not very spiritual is it? Anyway Ben Hicks is Awesome, either by phone, text or in person, and when he answers without using cards, thats called Direct Channelling or Intuitive channelling, Michael Ryan used to do it with a guide called Betty, is she still with him or has he made her redundant? Adios, BEN rules OK?

Everone is entitled to their own opinion ,whichever way to look at it there will always be psychics we connect with,and ones we dont! Just because one person has a fantastic reading from Ben,doesnt mean to say we all will. And i certainly didn't,as i said before,it was a common sense answer with NO validations of ANY KIND! I understand they don't have time in the studio to elaborate on these text message questions,but the answer i got was just a "yes hes had a lot on his mind" then went way off mark about something totally irrelevant (not to mention untrue) to my question!!
Ive been an avid viewer of channel 885 since it began in 2009,so ive had my fair share of readings and know when i get a rubbish one!! Perhaps that psychic was in a hurry that day...maybe i will try him again,see if the next reading will be any better Undecided
23-05-2011, 03:10 AM
AngelAngel
(23-05-2011 12:37 AM)airyfairy Wrote:  
(22-05-2011 08:55 PM)Peony Wrote:  Ben Hicks is awesome! It is my opinion and before any one starts poo pooing it just read on and then make your own mind up! The format on Psychic First is unlike any other show on any channel, it is not the hard sell sell sell all the time, we are not being regaled with tales of what "I" (psychic) have done, it is not all about me me me, nor are they trying to convince us that they are the divine and absolute authority on anything. Ben speaks the truth, and tells people what they need to know and not what they want to know. His way of reading may seem nonchalant to many people but that is because he works from truth and light, and is not thinking about feedback, more questions and how to make more bucks from some already distressed people. Someone said he answered a text for her that was meant for Karen, well if you LISTEN you are told that there is no guarantee that texts will go to a particular psychic, in fact there used to be a lovely lady on texts in the mornings and I was always specific that I wanted her to answer mine, as it was obvious she was the real deal and not just reading the answers from a book about Tarot cards as some people do.

Everone is entitled to their own opinion ,whichever way to look at it there will always be psychics we connect with,and ones we dont! Just because one person has a fantastic reading from Ben,doesnt mean to say we all will. And i certainly didn't,as i said before,it was a common sense answer with NO validations of ANY KIND! I understand they don't have time in the studio to elaborate on these text message questions,but the answer i got was just a "yes hes had a lot on his mind" then went way off mark about something totally irrelevant (not to mention untrue) to my question!!
Ive been an avid viewer of channel 885 since it began in 2009,so ive had my fair share of readings and know when i get a rubbish one!! Perhaps that psychic was in a hurry that day...maybe i will try him again,see if the next reading will be any better Undecided

Like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is that Ben is genuine and compassionate, and whoever said he is boring is obviously mixing with the wrong people. And no before you ask I dont fancy him, as I am very happy with my man thank you, but as a psychic myself who has seen many flash in the pans come and go and watched the tv channels for a certain regulatory authority I can say with all honesty that Ben Hicks is a wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) no bull, no waffle and no self praise, just an ordinary fella doing what he has been given the ability to do and no more no less. And for the person who said Michael Ryan is slimy and should not be on any station I concur, sometimes I think he thinks hes on a chat up line not a psychic one, but then maybe thats what the people who love him think hes there for as well. Love and light (my a..e!lol)
23-05-2011, 04:20 PM
I don't think anyone is entitled to say the other is talking rubbish people! This is silly and childish, particularly when we're all allowed our opinion and none of us can experience in the same way the reading that the other has received; it's futile arguing it isn't it? Perhaps you should all grow up a bit and let each other speak. This is a forum for opinions, so let them out!

XX
25-05-2011, 11:30 PM
yea i agree with psychic family here, i dont have an opinion on ben, (as i always switch off when i see him on the show) but people r entitled 2 there opinion, on both sides.
28-05-2011, 11:45 AM
(25-05-2011 11:30 PM)Enchantress Wrote:  yea i agree with psychic family here, i dont have an opinion on ben, (as i always switch off when i see him on the show) but people r entitled 2 there opinion, on both sides.

I'm with you too! Keep smiling everyone and lets hear what eachother has to say
Big Grin
05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
(22-05-2011 04:46 PM)Doctor G Wrote:  Michael Ryan is slimy! ... It's such a shame there seems to be an influx of readers from other tv channels. I spoke to him once before, when I was feeling low and vulnerable and all he did was seem to flirt with me... I was livid!! Michael Ryan shouldn't be on any tv station! Anyway, better things to do now than get drawn further into this pointless debate... Forums like this are only for the sad negative types that have nothing better to do

Doctor G, i am a personal friend of Michael Ryan and find it very hard to believe the comment you made about him flirting with you whilst doing a reading. I know Michael takes his work very seriously and for you to try and tarnish his name like this is shameful. As for the slimy part i have no idea where you get that from as he is one of the most down to earth people you could meet, however I think some people may misconstrue friendly as flirting. As for saying that he shouldn't be on any TV station who are you to state that as i am sure there are lots of people out there that want to see him on TV! At the end of the day everyone has there own opinions and not everybody will like the same psychics!
05-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Michael Ryan is not slimy - I had several readings when he was on the other channel and he was easy to talk with. Yes he gave comments but they were flattering remarks and certainly not trying to make a hit on you.
He gave me a prediction over a year ago by a text message and it has started to come to light now.. at the time I thought funny Ive dumped that person and Im never going back!!!! Well Michael predicted it and we are slowly getting back together.. Ben in his reading just grasped at straws and ended up putting the phone down on him not to waste any more money. Infact on the other show he used to go bright red if someone made a comment to him about his looks.

Doctor G please do pass the comments on to Michael and it is great to see him back on the box given accurate predictions. He looks like he has been keeping well.

Liz
05-06-2011, 10:42 PM
(05-06-2011 10:20 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Michael Ryan is not slimy - I had several readings when he was on the other channel and he was easy to talk with. Yes he gave comments but they were flattering remarks and certainly not trying to make a hit on you.
He gave me a prediction over a year ago by a text message and it has started to come to light now.. at the time I thought funny Ive dumped that person and Im never going back!!!! Well Michael predicted it and we are slowly getting back together.. Ben in his reading just grasped at straws and ended up putting the phone down on him not to waste any more money. Infact on the other show he used to go bright red if someone made a comment to him about his looks.

Doctor G please do pass the comments on to Michael and it is great to see him back on the box given accurate predictions. He looks like he has been keeping well.

Liz

Hi Liz

Im not Doctor G, im FairyDust but i was replying to the post made by Doctor G. I shall pass on your comments to Michael when i speak to him next! Im sure he will appreciate the feedback and i am happy that your predications came to light.
06-06-2011, 12:20 PM
(25-05-2011 11:30 PM)Enchantress Wrote:  yea i agree with psychic family here, i dont have an opinion on ben, (as i always switch off when i see him on the show) but people r entitled 2 there opinion, on both sides.

Are you the Enchantress that has been using psychic tv since 2009 asking the same question over and over again,or are you Irish Ciara?