Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readings from Ben
06-06-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Readings from Ben
I think it is about time that ALL of this personal attacking stopped. WHOEVER it is that has got Ben Hicks in their target, I suggest you stop and stop it NOW. Whatever malevolance you are sending out, whoever you are trying to convince of his ability, people will eventually realise that you are flogging a dead horse and its not Ben Hicks)
A lot of people on here say they have had a lot of readings, well that in itself shows that you are not listening to what you are being told. A good psychic will tell you what you NEED to hear not what you WANT to hear, and if you are someone who only hears what you want, then you are better off living in a bubble.
Yes lots of psychics do stream through various sites, but as was rightly pointed out this is down to the COMPANY they work for and until some of those executives stop exploiting them it will continue. How can anyone expect loyalty when you have too many chiefs and not enough indians. The thing that we should all remember is that spirituality is a gift, and what can be given can be easily taken away when the ego raises its ugly head, so all the charlatans will eventually be exposed for what they are. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - LET THIS SUBJECT GO please, and send out some positivity for a change.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2011, 10:00 PM
I thought we had moved on to talking about to Michael Ryan..
10-06-2011, 11:29 PM
there! rted one ages ago about Micheal Ryan if you want to talk about him thete think iquote='lizcancer girl' pid='2446' dateline='1307739625']
I thought we had moved on to talking about to Michael Ryan..
[/quote]

The thread is about Ben though, if you want to talk about Michael Ryan I think I started a thread on him ages ago. It's somewhere on here Wink
12-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Had a reading with this man he was way way off. Sad some horrible things about my family life no validations given sorry.

Michael Ryan well what can you say an excellent reader and totally correct.

Where has been gone not on there no more xx
12-07-2011, 10:47 PM
I like Ben, not everyones cup of tea. Personally I couldn't fault his readings and the information he had given me has always been of a high quality.
24-07-2011, 12:06 AM
you might be interested to learn that ben hicks has just yesterday received a 12 month custodial sentence for theft off his own grandma. proceeds of crime included a brand new highly spec'd car,tv,computer as well as a large amount of money etc. as someone claiming to work with honesty,integrity and empathy i find this all highly disgusting especially given the often vulnerable audience he works with/for.
24-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Thats terrible.. funny I believe he has left Pyschic first now.
24-07-2011, 06:54 PM
That's terrible!!! Wonder if that's why he left a while back? Maybe the show has too much integrity to be seen to be involved with someone who can do that to his own grandmother, or just didn't want to get caught up in it all Dodgy
24-07-2011, 08:32 PM
That's awful how did you find out that he had done this xx
24-07-2011, 11:16 PM
I was in court to see him sentenced. There is much more to it than the diabolical theft from his own grandma- none of it good I'm afraid but people should be made aware he plans to carry on playing the role of psychic medium on release. He did not tell his fanbase of his crime choosing to make them believe he had been wronged in some way and maliciously targeted and that karma would make these people pay - all the while the malicious wrongdoing had been his